Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 108)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmis

It's time Lechu gets some teasing back especially from Suchi. What Suchi had to go thro because of her Smile
Thank you so much laxmi..
i wish to write it in hindi, then it would have been more fun..but i know my limitations , so trying within the boundaries, but i am glad i was able to reach to some extend... but it will be coming , with my long distance vision.. ha ha.. let see..
once again thanks ..

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Thank You Devika for another great update! Loved reading it.. and I love how creative you make the dialogues !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

wow how cute now may be baby will come soon wow...and also that our child Lechu engaged cool...
like todays epi..
as always I wish this FF need to reach to our CV...
its wow di superb...
anukutty.. thank you dear... ye don't call our lechu 'child' she iwll eat your ear next time.. ha ha ha
thanks for liking it.. and wishing for that CV call..  but i don't want them to, then they will spoil this little fun too and bring some negative charactors unnecessarily.. or they may make my sammy villain.. otherwise they won't get good sleep.. ha ha.. ye, just joking yaar...
let see how everything goes...
thanks dear...

anu17

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masumasrilanka

lovely update,so soon dars going 2 be little princess in radev life.Lechu got engaged.n thanaxs 4 my morning tea.u r from Kerala o chennai?
yes little princess will be in his arms soon..., may be few more weeks.. let see..
i am glad you are nto missing ur morning tea..
i am from kerala... the land of coc**t trees..
thank you so much for the response..

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrose92

superb updates devika di!!!!Big smile
thank you so  much dear...Big smile
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DAIRY25

Many times after reading your updates words just freeze in mind and hands give up from writing .we just want to remain in that realistic fantasy land that you create around our minds  while reading Day Dreaming.. we just feel as we are watching everything that happens , smiling faces Smile, pinkish cheeksBlushing , non stop talk and teasingWink , proud parentsHeart and many more it only flutter our heart with unknown happiness .along with that we can see those . concern fill eyes , helping hands and someone who never fails to realize your miner pain ..its just awesome , perfect picture of life that most of us live in real .THANK YOU SEEMS SMALLER IN FRONT OF YOUR EFFORTS .Hug
thanks dear... especially for this long review.. and its a pleasure to bring that smile on your face.. i know you are busy... but still finding time to write to me is very precious for me.. so thanks for all the kind wrods...Hug

DAIRY25

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Radhika and Lechu 's talk was good how Sammy fell in love with her...Suchi 's talk was very important  to Surender  understanding  the difference between Dev and Lechu...Can't  tell about Dev  he is very caring  of  Radhika...
thanks vini...yes Dev...a dream person of any woman.. he he he.. so let him love and take care..only we can imagione.. maybe there ismen like him in this world.. then kudos to them... who can understand and at the same time deal it with patience...
thank you dear for the constant support...
suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
super update dear Clap now engagement is over so what is the next journey...waiting to go with you Big smile

Devika.

Go to top