Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 100)

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
The story is moving along really well---and Thank You for such a quick update----

The parental reaction (Suchi and Surender's) to the situation was so real---disbelief, trepidation, acceptance----emotions and feelings that kids do not necessarily realize at that time...

The best part was Dev-Radhika conversation in this episode and both of their realization what the parents went through and how their actions affect the others----

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
di I think if this FF may reach to our choti bahu CV...I think and I love this FF..they will get more ratings that now what they get(this is my Idea )case I love it more than ...
case I also got some new ideas which touch my heart...mum and dad feelings for a child...wow...I love it...see lechu's action effect for her mum and dad...wow you explain it well di...love it soo much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
beautiful update devika, so lechu's journey is starting now.. sammy meeting the tigerLOL can't wait for it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

masumasrilanka Senior Member
masumasrilanka
masumasrilanka

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
LOVELY UPDATE,THANXS 4 MY HOT MORNING TEA.

Devika.

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Lechu  herself   found her partner Suchi and   Surender are not  able to believe this their pain reached to me Devika ...Children  will never  understand parents mindset at their age...

Dev and Radhika--  Conversation and realization it was nice now they realize how much pain they have given ...Waiting  for  Sammy family and Bhatt family's meeting...

Devika.

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Wowww wonderful update, wish I can say more but  I have no words to describe ur updates... keep it up. I love reading it and I eagerly-- addictive wait for your PM to read the updates. Thank You! Your a great writer! 

Devika.

charushree Groupbie
charushree
charushree

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Devika,sorry dear for late response.I try to comment on last 3 updates,but dont know what happened to my PC,it got struck in the middle of my typing,and all my efforts of posting a reply to ur post went in vain!The lastest updates are as usual very good dear,tension, nervousness,shock, tears,comforting etc.. Once again Sorry for not commenting earlier dear.Ok...about updates,now all know about lechu and her love matter.Can't believe lechu in love with someone!!!!Poor suchi&surrender,they didnt expect this from lechu who plays and speaks like a kid always!Somehow both dev&rad gathered all their courage to open up lechu's love matter&finally they did open up!!Now waiting for night to pass&next day to come to see suchi&surrender's talk towards lechu.

Devika.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
LOVELY UPDATE DI
so our lechu can be serious like this actually she cried which made her mom and dad serious
how dev managed was really awesome but he till now feels bad for that separation
and i think suchi is mad not bcoz lechu is in love with someone but again she told to dev and dev enquired all things himself and not shared with his parents na
but she also has to understood that dev thought best to enquire first and if everything is good then need to share with them
our radev are being mature more and more good to see their thoughts

ok will wait for suchi's thoughts
thanks for the update

Edited by ekta_bajaj - 15 May 2011 at 6:03am

Devika.

Go to top