Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 10)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Thank you AditiDwissenmichNabesaimissourikhus1973ruchibabbly5armadprakrikscjksweetfamilyudeshi91sweetrose92sugarandspicevinianilradhika5-Madhu-sonia122DAIRY25radha_bilaharisuwingauranitaiabhilasha_dreamanu17Indiangirl09radev_foreverbvs7691chalhovnycsweetie,  for that like button..
@guearaniti: thank you, everything is going on as expected dear, only unexpected thing was getting you inot my mad world, this early. Now it is difficult for me than you... ha ha, to connect everything foe you. Will try maximum, to get you out from there. Ok.
 thanks

@suwin: chechy,especially for that laugh.   thanks. I thought of giving those moments as current only, then i can bring more of Radhika's mental status too, btu now my hands are tied up.LOL, but even though it is past, i want you to enjoy it and i wantr to see that smile, with Dev's action, reaction.... hisWackoseeing 8 kids around him, crying together,  smiling together... ha ha thanks

@anu17:oh what happened to Rad?  she is there somewhere in Delhi/ Chandenpur?U.S. We will find it out , or Dev will for us. let's wait and see. thanks

@radhika5: ha ha.. yes more bribing, or sharing of a sweet gesture, loved it,a dn it brought so many memories. ok, what happened? what will happen.. all because of that mind set up change. But as Gita said, what ever happened is , happened for good, what ever happening , happening for Good,a dn what ever will happen, will happen for good. so let's wait and see. thanks dear..

@chalhov: ha ha.. babies all around... and poor Dev in confusion. actually when i was imagining that visual, i burst out into laugh, and was seeing DevWacko looking at one baby, and it stars crying, and then the next and tot he next, then the smiling, one by one. and that drives him crazy and then that pathetic call from his throat Radhikaaaaaaaaa...LOL i enjoyed it to the core....while imagining his runnning to the pharmacy adn coming back and sitting impatiently to know the result, rubbing his hands together, looking at it... Oh my... I didn't write it ocmpletely dear. thought not to bore you guys. If it was going in current mode, then it should have been better, but few didn't give that option, so cut short everything... ha ha ha.. thanks dear

@vini: thanks dear, next update is posted. hope you will like that too.
@diary25: thanks dear. hope you will like next part too....for me, it is a pleasure to update for thse who eagerly waiting for it and to know their response. ha ha
@nycsweetie: as usual thank you friend. hope you will like next update too.
@radev-forever: ha ha, still i confused state, did u read my note on page 6. please read it, there is not much to confuse you, but yes, they are separated, but who all knows it is the issue? even Dev himself is not considering this ? so what went beween them, is not a confusion, because it happened? but whta was it, then you need to wait for updates. let him land, it will unfold one by one. Hopefully I will be able to clear the confusion then.
@devrads; tanks you, it hink you are commenting first time, thanks and welcome to my mad world, joined on the midway with me, hope you read the previous parts, otherwise you will Angry at me  soon. ha ha also I am ready to update at any time dear, I love doing it, but need to get some enthusiasm fromt he readers too, that's all, but otherwise if i get any chance for typing, i am ready aadn willingly does it whole heartedly. But only if you like it, otherwise my spirit will drain away.. ha ha..
@Munchkin5: thank you, yes, they had all that conversation, but with the leap, everything got cut short..  thanks  and I hope you will like next part too....
@ prakri: thanks dear. its ok for commenting late, but i am glad you like it, and letting me know inspite of your busy life. ha ha..so you also noticed that tulsi plant, I am so happy.. because it was just one line, and when you read all these updates, it still stuck in you, so thanks...

@ lexmi; thank you dear, for the pics, You know why it touched so much, i usually won' t browse on net, for all these or any pic, I keep everything in mind, but when it came into full visual in front of you, for ur eyes to see, it definitly bring that sweetness. My previous profile pics was send by one of the reader of first FF, and I asked her is it from ur own plant, that was so sweet of her too. yes dear, now when i go back, i am a stranger to many around my home, they look at me strangely when few comes and talk to us happily. a similar situation for all of us.

@radha: yes, long drive is there, but it may come later, with Dev's return to U.S. miles to go before i sleep. Or may be during his travel in India.  so its coming, later for sure.. thanks.

Thank you friends, for your precious time to leave me this comment. It matters a lot, so that I can clear the doubt and can move forward.  So  few of you are eager to know what happened/ and what will happen? its scattered inside my mind. trying to connect everything. But one thing, it is me eager to update next parts, so that i can get that relief, so whenever I get time, i am trying to find time to type, I am keeping everything else on the side, because i myself will loose the connection otherwise. I love continuity, even  in my thinking process, so I am very eager to do it, so if you don't see one update, that means,  I am away from my laptop or not even near my house.

I told my friend , i used to carry my laptop when i was going to family parties and all and was typing in a corner, saying school assignment dueWink(with first FF , towards end), was typing inside the car, while hubby was driving, saying school assignementWink, I am crazy lol, that is me, so I have that spirit to give it to you, but then expected the same spirit back,  but don't worry , take your time to read  and proceed as your heart say, either you can click that like button, or leave a comment (short or long, as your time permits) , or you can remain silent. Ok.

also Sometimes i May not be able to give individual replies, as i said, I am reading it and may address the concern in general, or sometimes quick individual reply , everything depend on time availability along with my life around.... so I am sorry for that.... The problem is when I reply, I have a mahabhatratha to write backLOL

SO you all have a good day and have fun.
Devika

P.S: my coffe time... also the last note is for those who are eagerly waiting. I don't want you to give stress on what or how I am doing it, ok. Just FYI, for the eager minds that I will update the next part with next possible time slot of mine......

Edited by Devika. - 05 March 2011 at 7:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesasweetrose92vinianilDAIRY25PutijaChalhovradhika5palak13gauranitairadha_bilaharihoney_princessJustShantasuwinanu17

sonia122 Senior Member
sonia122
sonia122

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
nice update...enjoyed the childish cool reply of rads  while driving ...very nicely described the driving prt n well connented it to flight incident.waiting for his safe landing....even we r in same condition as of suchi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
thank u fr the PM!! love reading ur updates.. Big smile

Devika.

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Loved the Update. Enjoyed the lovely moments of dev and radhika. Kya story hai! :D (In a good way..)

Devika.

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Devika.... Enjoy reading it and it  reminds me my days learning driving from my dad and got the same treatment Cry  he sent me straight to the driving school the next day Embarrassed

Devika.

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thank you for doing the update --early morning
I know you are busy--so really appreciate this

Loved how you dealt with Suchi's uneasiness--that nagging feeling that a mother can always sense when kids are in trouble...

Learning to drive --I am sure is a very memorable experience for everyone--some good and some bad memories--
RaDev nok-jhok as part of this "Learn to Drive" segment was very endearing--hitting the mud pile and Radhika saying "who brought this here now"--and then trying to put all the blame for the mishap on to Dev.....was just tooo hilarious. I can almost see your radhika saying that and Dev getting annoyed

I am bumped that you don't have any "school assignments"  this weekend.Disapprove...
Until next update..

Edited by radhika5 - 05 March 2011 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisDevika.

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
nice update!! keep it coming, u still hav soo many mysteries 2 unfold 4 me!

Devika.

honey_princess Goldie
honey_princess
honey_princess

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Loving your updates! Please update as soon as time permits! 

Devika.

Go to top