Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* - Page 58

radhev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so neither lack of time nor any problem but u want to end up only its ok but come with another one .we will wait between that and also u will not able to live without our radev and us
coming to update,i don't think i should explain my feelings about different lines written bcoz every one is so lovely so sweet so emotional so cute,i will not be able to do that each line like reaches to our heart directly without any block between its way.our dev is also becoming dreamy now who is forcing to rads also .well said di,one does not need to see peacock dancing for them,listening sounds of birds,feeling raindrops or anything else,only one needs to feel it and see with heart's eyes and luv can make it possible
how beautiful u write
don't worry nobody will throw chappals,u continue ur dreamy moments

thanks for update although is seems very less
waitng for next
Edited by radhev - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What a beautiful update---no guilt--no remorse--just feeling of love--
well done--your Dev has become a dreamer--

Loved your explanation of sparkling eyes---love brought that sparkle---
And now. Radhika and Dev are more in love now--at a very different level....
And would love to see Dev running behind 8 kids----in the meadows of Chandenpur

Well done--looking forward to you untying all the knots---

Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot di..........
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Devika,

Enjoyed reading your last two updates.

I am not able to respond with some major wifi problems and some cable disorder.  I maybe off and on, but I will manage to keep posting whenever I can.  I am with you till your FF lasts.

suwin thumbnail
Superb part  devika....loved Radev moments and their talks 😉 Look forward to your next update....
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Devika- Enjoyed a lot ....Love love and love everwhere... Now Radev's love is deeper than before  Both are enjoying each and every moments..

Why are you thinking about chappals ? Think about Radev , their life and of course about  Dev's princess also   and update everyday  you know    people  are waiting for your story  in this forum....
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so chandanpur has brought back that earlier radhika...............😉

once again nice update chechi.........the way they expressed their feelings was superb
sweetfamily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update devika di....happy to see old radhika back and also loved radev in this part
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di i have no words im actually speechless there is no words that i can use  describe few part too good di and i salute u for taking us in this journey update soon and thanks for da pm 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vinianil

Devika- Enjoyed a lot ....Love love and love everwhere... Now Radev's love is deeper than before  Both are enjoying each and every moments..

Why are you thinking about chappals ? Think about Radev , their life and of course about  Dev's princess also   and update everyday  you know    people  are waiting for your story  in this forum....

exactlyy why chappals no way .we always wait for ur update and u know we expect new  update from urs more than others always