Saas Bina Sasuraal

Patiala House track with Pashu?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Pashu is always saying that he was asked to give up his dreams by Chedi. He always says that his wishes were repressed and he was asked to follow Chedi blindly

But it has never been elaborated on what exactly his dreams were.

Whoever has seen Patiala House knows that it's about Akshay Kumar who squashes his dreams of playing cricket for England because of his father's wishes.

And today's episode showed Pashu remenicing about his college cricket days

So is this where the track is heading? Pashu wanted to play cricket but Chedi wanted him to run the shop, so he gave up his dreams, so now he's bitter about that?

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sascinerd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Patiala House track with Pashu?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
hahah i dont think they intentionally copied patlia house. that movie has a beautiful story, and its actually a very common one. I know my brother and males cousins can relate.  I'm not saying all guys play cricket, but its very common for the oldest son to give up his dreams to help his father with his business. they have a lot of pressure to do so.

I don't think they are going to make pashu play for india, so don't worry.

Edited by scinerd - 24 February 2011 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.