Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Am I ready? (Page 3)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Bushy I am going to save my weekend for all this..esepcially friday nite wen all r asleep and u dnt have to get up early next morning...bas sit in front of YT and keep watching them aagin and again

Cryz me too going to do the same thing..i will download the episodes and watch them peacefully...during weekend....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Am ready..!..LOL
I just wish no one is around me when i watch their romance.....cause my mom loves watching LTL too...LOL
Crys we both are in the same boat...LOL
and one more thing..yesterday when they were having a little cozy moment behind that rock..i was getting embarrassed...coz my mom watches me...to see my expressions...LOL..i had to re watch it on youtube...EmbarrassedLOL

I agree here...the cozy moment admidst danger was quiet something. Also now Tasha are so comfortable holding each other.Wink
Coming to whether I am ready or not...I'll say bring it on! Give us lots of chipku scenes. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414Pooja_219Sanely_Insane

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree here...the cozy moment admidst danger was quiet something. Also now Tasha are so comfortable holding each other.Wink
Coming to whether I am ready or not...I'll say bring it on! Give us lots of chipku scenes. Big smile

I too want loads of them and wait till Dutta gets his eyesight back...wasnt it his stares for whch we had fallen for b4 second marriage? wowwwwwww..imagine their romance then

luk i got goosebumpsLOL

desigrl414Pooja_219MrsKhan

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Crystal, I was born ready..LOL...but I will watch their scenes only when i am alone..LOL...i often get a very silly grin on my face when i see their scenes..Day Dreaming

desigrl414left_foreverPooja_219

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Crystal, I was born ready..LOL...but I will watch their scenes only when i am alone..LOL...i often get a very silly grin on my face when i see their scenes..Day Dreaming

Huma i have made my mind i am going to rewatch it wen all alone especially on weekends...my dad is bit jealous of me and mom watching this serial...dunno for wat reason. so he purposely starts with his mosquito bat, killing those damm mosquitos, moving in front of Tv wen the serial starts..so as it is i cant concentrate much thenLOLLOL.

sumtimes i thnk of using tat bat on Suds

Edited by ccolaco - 25 February 2011 at 2:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Huma i have made my mind i am going to rewatch it wen all alone especially on weekends...my dad is bit jealous of me and mom watching this serial...dunno for wat reason. so he purposely starts with his mosquito bat, killing those damm mosquitos, moving in front of Tv wen the serial starts..so as it is i cant concentrate much thenLOLLOL.

sumtimes i thnk of using tat bat on Suds

i watch it with my bedroom closed..LOL...dont want anyone at home to see how much i drool over them..LOL

oh Suds' khoopdi is very hard, a poor mosquito bat wont do any harm..bat hi toot jaaye ga, ullu ka kuch nahin ho ga...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

left_foreverPooja_219

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ccolaco]

i watch it with my bedroom closed..LOL...dont want anyone at home to see how much i drool over them..LOL

oh Suds' khoopdi is very hard, a poor mosquito bat wont do any harm..bat hi toot jaaye ga, ullu ka kuch nahin ho ga...ROFL

wow u so lucky..i do tat later thru YT but first time watch with mom...i feel so shyBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
YT zindabad !
WELL I TOTALLY AGREE i dont know i am ready or not 
but i sooooooooooo want to see it 
i am gonna so watch it again and again !

Go to top