Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Am I ready?

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Girls,

Read this in the TB article "there will be some close moments between them.." and got a sign of something "ahem ahem" coming our way...yeah even if its Naku lying her head on Dutta's shoulder or a Kiss on forehead but in case of Tasha even a small one is big enough for us to get goosebumps...rite?

We all here have always died, cried for romance between Tasha and I think finally we are going to get it...but am I ready for it? You know I have this experience that somehting for which we have been witing for ages when it comes our way we dont know how to face it....we are so much in awe that the thing becomes difficult to handle...ofcourse out of happiness..

Samething is happening with me I guess....when Dutta-Naku will have those close moments on screen will I be able to handle them?? I dont think I will be able to see them in front of mom who also loves to see LTL..i may just steal glances (but yeah later thru YT will have jungi party and may try to make an entry in tasha jungle tooLOL).

But how I am going to handle their romance I seriously dont knowDay Dreaming..am I ready??

Edited by ccolaco - 24 February 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

merunpreetiamFatima82Juni17komal_w25LaTuLaniki11Vampgirlsasha_1desigrl414Crystal29AbhiAnikiran255mozart66Pooja_219bfunofbb123-bharti-ivy_11ElysiaLekz-Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-Hamlet53

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
About you..only you know..But I am ready!! Except I have to watch it alone! warna I will probably squeealll and scare whoever is near me!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprincessmithaidivy609left_forever

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

About you..only you know..But I am ready!! Except I have to watch it alone! warna I will probably squeealll and scare whoever is near me!

Suvi u knw its not about being ready in tat sense but the happiness..i cant express myself...we have been waiitng like antyhng for them to have close moments and now finally they r cuming..i will be shy for sure...but u knw heart is so weak tat i will need lots of strength to face itSmile...sorry i jst cant express it....maybe i m weak wen it cumes to "dream cuming true"LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-bharti-Prinsesse.Suvi

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, I am ready!LOL

Loving the jungle romance and their conversation alreadyWink Kya baat hain! Lets all keep a hand on our heart and sigh through these scenes!Day Dreaming Am going to do that for sure!

Edited by crystal_29 - 24 February 2011 at 8:37pm

Fatima82komal_w25sub_rosaleft_forever

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Oh yeah, I am ready!LOL

Loving the jungle romance and their conversation alreadyWink Kya baat hain! Lets all keep a hand on our heart and sigh through these scenes!Day Dreaming Am going to do that for sure!

Crystalllllllllll...all r ready but why my heart beats faster each time I think of those close moments that r cuming  ......main kya karuCry...i need to get strong sumhow to see their romance without getting a heart attack

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Oh yeah, I am ready!LOL

Crystalllllllllll...all r ready but why my heart beats faster each time I think of those close moments that r cuming  ......main kya karuCry...i need to get strong sumhow to see their romance without getting a heart attack

Crystal!! Let me check on you every time we have a romantic scene to see if you are ok! Come on! You can do this!LOL
left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
u knw I love Sachin tendulkar  a lot....i have sumthng in my heart for him whch i cant express and i have this habit of watching matches with full interest only when he is playing...once he is out I dont much find interest out there.so wen the bowler delivers a ball to him I close my eyes and opens them only after he has hit it...here i m scared for each ball tat he mite get out. Such is my heart....very weak

and now its getting weak seeing close intense moments between 2 ppl separated long back and finally united..in Sachin's case tis fear and here its happiness...a lot huge one

Edited by ccolaco - 24 February 2011 at 8:53pm

anupamas2Crystal29bfunofbb123-Srushti-

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ccolaco

Oh yeah, I am ready!LOL

Crystal!! Let me check on you every time we have a romantic scene to see if you are ok! Come on! You can do this!LOL

ahhh my sweety...so sweet of u and i need to get strong...i will...u all r there na...sambhal lungi main khud koBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

Go to top