Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Way to write to the Channel (link provided)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hello fellow maaneetians and GHSP fans.....
here is the link where you can send a feedback to the channel of Starone.....

here there will be tabs that you have choose from...

Where it says:
I want to talk about (select): Star Channels On TV
Channels (Select): Starone
Shows (select):GHSP
Types of Feedback: choose w.e u feel is apt for your message.

There ask the channel to get Swati Pandey, Priya Ramnathan, Mrinal Jha, Noel Smith, and Vincent Franklin.

So here is one thing we can do......if anyone can find Swati's email address please do share it with us all so we can email her as well...let her know that we miss her...we want her back!!! This show needs her and how much we appreciated her work!!!

So get cracking loviesBig smileLOL

ok so wait....i have swati pandey's FB

it is real.....if u do not want to be friends with her....u can send her a private message on FB....we can flood her message box and tell her to be please come back!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 24 February 2011 at 8:09pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiLMaanPGirnmaaneetfan123sameera Leminent--Magnificent--puthEchoesofpassionbangaloreskhushi_4evermgdg_2010roseinbloomsaanjh11nanditasingh--aarthi--adoremevirgoSilentsoulInfinitedreamsMysticRiver

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Ohho koi bohut besabri se Swati ko bulana chahta hai, toh plz Channel listen to us, and bring Swati back in the show....or atleast try Priya....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
My Message to the channel:

I just want to bring to the channels attention the chaos that has been created by the current track in Geet. It's a mess and it needs some attention from the channel. If you go to India Forum's Geet forum - All you will see are posts like - Get Old CVs back, get Swati back, Get rid of AA, give closure on the absurd baby track, give more sizzling romance and comedy, give connected story line etc etc etc.. fans are screaming for change in Geet. If Gurmeet sacrificed his wedding/honeymoon to shoot for the show he know the fans could not live without... it's now the channels turn to dedicate some attention to this sinking show. We want the MAGIC of geet back.. We are loyal crazy fans who fell in love with the show so much that even when the show is at its worst and we boycott the current track, we go back and watch old episodes over and over again because we can't imagine a day without Maan and Geet in our lives. So our humble request to you... understand that Geet is not just a show we are going to watch once and forget about. Please pay attention to details. Close open loops. We are 21st century viewers. Don't make a complete fool out of us. Don't insult our intelligence to a point that it hurts our feelings. Let Geet's magic be forever part of our lives. PLEASE DO SOMETHING. I heard you are getting new creatives on the team. To the new CVs: please make sure to go BACK - revisit all maneet scenes (You tube has so many compilations of these in sequence) - spend a week doing some Home WORK!!!! Then start writing new scenes. We need to see Continuity back in the show. We want to watch just ONE story with all characters coming together and supporting that story in the end.

Please don't torture us any more than you have been. Please visit India Forums to see what Geet fans are crying about for weeks... You have let it get down this far dont make it worse. TAKE ACTION.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

afshansrhgeeta1803Nandita5sameera Lserendipity2khushi_4ever-sumaiya-mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@dtri- yaar write this message to them!!!! I gave u the link.....so i hope u have send them this exact message!!! Write ur messages to them!!!

Not here lolzz...

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@dtri- yaar write this message to them!!!! I gave u the link.....so i hope u have send them this exact message!!! Write ur messages to them!!!

Not here lolzz...

HAHA I DID ALREADY - I was just posting it back here so everyone here can see too... I just copied it from there to here :) LOL that would have been really stupid though!!!! LOL LOL LOL

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Not here lolzz...

HAHA I DID ALREADY - I was just posting it back here so everyone here can see too... I just copied it from there to here :) LOL that would have been really stupid though!!!! LOL LOL LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL ok ok good....just makin sure!!! thanks! Also if u want to send a message to swati u can too as that is her real FBSmile

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

</div>

Not here lolzz...

<div>LOLok ok good....just makin sure!!! thanks! Also if u want to send a message to swati u can too as that is her real FBSmile

Well still at work and can't access FB here... Oh well... !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

</div>

Not here lolzz...

<div>LOLok ok good....just makin sure!!! thanks! Also if u want to send a message to swati u can too as that is her real FBSmile

Well still at work and can't access FB here... Oh well... !!!!
cool do message her though when u get home or whenever u get the time to

EBasso

Go to top