and again as QB said in one of her
post...every one is not perfect...so don't llook for Mr
Perfect....look for Mr. Right!

Smile

LOL

so applying this to Jassi

Purab is Mr. Perfect for Jassi
Armaan is Mr. Right for Jassi.

Yes I do agree on this...if Jassi feels Armaan is the right person for her because she loves him...then she should choose him...

Or if she thinks she wants to marry the person who loves her faithfully then she should marry purab

The reason I am stressing on faithfully is because...armaan may love her but is still not faithful with her and has let her down 1001 times...

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
my husband has let me down at least 20 times in this past year over big and little things...I have let him down 100 times....that is a part of a relationship.  No one can be perfect all the time.  Everyone at sometime will let you down. 

Why would want to marry a person that you don't love?  Why can't Armaan love Jassi as much as Purab can because he was portrayed as the good guy.  The message being given is that people are not allowed to be given second chances.  If that is the case, then women are all doomed, cuz there extremely few Purabs that exist in the world.  Most Purabs are gay or they are monks.

If Purab was so wonderful, then he wouldn't have left Jassi.  Sure it is expected of Armaan and not only that if Jassi is so unforgivable and she has made mistakes herself and taken the wrong path, then she should be with the one who has mistakes too.  Purab deserves to be with a perfect woman and Jassi is not her.

Finally, it was so obvious that Purab was unwanted on the show as it showed through Diya and Tony's direction.  Makes me wonder if T&D purposefully had Purab's character treated like a doormat? But, now the show has taken on a whole new wonderful life.  Makes me wonder if T&D will loose there sizzle once Purab has returned.

Edited by jprasad - 18 February 2005 at 1:54pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
 Clap very well said jprasad!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Well I meant faithfull in the sense..even before committing to her for the rest of the life "Marriage" he has been treating her bad, lying to her and the most hurtful was (even though jassi did not witness this) armaan coming back to assure mallika about mehendi...and that is the main reason jassi is away...away from him.

I did not say that she should not forgive him. I have always said that forgiveness is part of us..but again it depends from person to person. I might want to forgive...but not necessarily the others...

Jassi may and will forgive because she truly and deeply loves him and in reality more people are armaanish than purab and we all forgive and move on for many different reasons. Everyone is not perfect.

I don't agree on people not getting second chance. I belive in giving a second chance. If other's choose not to, then it is their choice and we have different set of people in this world and everyone has the right to do what they feel.

How many times husband and wifes don't have petty fights and that leads to major major arguments...but we forgive and move on. Here we are not talking about a husband and wife relationship. Husband and wife may have 100 reasons to fogive each other. Here we are talking about Jassi and Armaan who are not yet in that relationship. If I was in love with a guy who cheated me all the time and lied to me all the time and did two timing all the time...would I ever dream of marrying him....and how hard it is to belive that person again....hell a lot....

The only reason we are able to support Armaan is because we are seeing him going through the pain...but what if we were in jassi's shoes...would we see that...NO...and even if we see that...DO WE BELIVE THAT.....not so soon...after all that she went through.

A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.

Edited by smisha - 18 February 2005 at 3:24pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

wow smisha!! beautiful.

But I haven't read ur post.Just like I didn't read jprasad's.I just know they r  beautiful.Right now I'm just checking whether I can post a damn reply!!!!Ouch

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

I want Jassi to marry both Armaan and Purab. I don't think thats possible so she shouldn't marry either of them just to be fair. LOL

Go to top