bas02 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
oh Daisy!! You are so unbelievably sweet! That was so nice to hear from you!! Please don't ever change the way you are!! Thank you sooo much Daisy, really nice to hear that!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail

Daisy, you are one of the most sensible and sweet people I have come across on this forum.

You make Purab fans (like myself) happy and Armaan fans proud. Dont ever change!!πŸ€—

spike thumbnail

Daisy,

u r a very sweet person and u bring ideas to the forum which keep lasitng for ever.

Purab is my dream of man i wud want to be with. He is the sum of all the qualities I seek in my man. but as much as i think he's back in jjkn to unite jojo and armaan, i wud not like my man to do the same for me! πŸ˜†

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am really speechless at your thoughts and heart felt feelings Daisy.

I have to say...hats of to you buddy.

β€οΈπŸ€—
xsonyxo thumbnail
perfectly put daisy! πŸ‘ ..purab is really a dream n a breath of breeze....n we loove reading your beautiful updates.., because they're lovely, n they speak the truth... so don't feel insecure abt writing with your heart n your mind.., n i'm just waiting for purab to come so i can read your beautifully written updates 😊
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

that's well written Daisy. But I just have to say this even if he is coming back as a friend I don't want to see him bringing Armaan and Jassi closer. Even if he is playing Michel now, the orginal Michel did not unite Armando and Betty when he saw the love they both had for each other he just stepped back without saying a word. His presence only helped in making Armaan even more jealous. It was MAllika who helped them reconcile and I hope it stays the same here too. I would not like to see Purab doing that honors. He shld just come back as a friend clarify his exit and leave.

Seeing Purab back, Armaan is going to have a heart attack too just like his fans πŸ˜‰

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, like everyone has said Daisy, that was beautifully written, you are excellent at convincing people. Great job once again. <3

This content was originally posted by: MysticaMagic

You make Purab fans (like myself) happy and Armaan fans proud. Dont ever change!!πŸ€—

Most definitely she does!

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hey Daisy,

Very well putπŸ‘..  I am sure you will do full justice to the updates even after Purab's entry like right now..

Mystica, I second that totally..

sowmyaa thumbnail
Daisy you are as always...wow!! That was really mature thoughts and you are right. I guess it is very easy to judge a character, but afterall they are character. JJKN is really a great show and your updates makes it even better. Thanks for sharing such beautiful thoughts... it shows how beautiful your heart is. 😊 I am gald to have a friend like you!
queenbee thumbnail
LOLZ Daisy.. can i confess something.. when I first saw the catchline of ur post "Purab and me"... i thought u were about to confess to being a closet Purab lover πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... now THAT wud've been somethingπŸ˜† ... a whole new twist to "Jassi's diary..."πŸ˜›