Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab and me

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Friends,
        I'll be grateful if you read my post.

Well, it is evident by now that I adore Armaan and very much want him to get Jassi in the end. Like all "Armaniacs", I was devastated by the news that Purab's returning to the show.
But then my rational mind started thinking.
I asked myself, "What is it that haunts you to this show? What is is that makes you go so mad, as if the characters are your own people?" And I got my answer: It is the STORY. The story of an extraordinary love between two people poles apart..whose lives are like parralel lines, never meant to be met..the story of an ordinary girl Jassi, not graciously endowed, swept off her feet by her boss, a man: a man, so callous and selfish, so suave and hard, yet beneath whom, beats a caring heart, a heart with guilt.......
The story of Armaan, whose whole world is turned upside down by a tornado called Jassi, in which he loses his selfishness and finds true love..
This is what enchants each one of us.

So looking at the present situation, when Jassi is sure to leave Armaan soon, I asked myself what might be the best way to reunite them?
And I thought, what life in a story if it is so plain that she just goes back to him on her own?? In such love, a catalyst is required, which raises it's level so high..as to make it immortal..
And if you think soundly, can there be a better catalyst than Purab?
True, I used to get irritated with him, but that was because the directors were moving towards a part where they were trying to impose on Jassi the love which she never felt for him...

Guys, Purab is what I call a dream...a beautiful dream..in spite of the negative that was potrayed of him in November.

I think Purab is a breath of breeze....which will come ever so softly in the lives of Jassi and Armaan.....and give to their love a fragnance..Just imagine a character called Purab..who will sacrifice his love for reuniting his love with her love?
I'm sure, going by the present situation, Purab's role will be tailored only for this. What more noble than this??
I am sure if showcast like this, Purab will remain forever in our hearts along with our dear Armaan and Jassi.

And one final thing...especially for Purab lovers:
I love this story a lot and so I try to potray human emotions in my updates to the best of my ability (though I am not as good as it should be). And I will try my best not to disappoint you in doing so with Purab as well...In fact now I look forward to the entry of this character...what more joy than trying to capture his emotions in my pen? The emotions of a character so noble and beautiful...

Thanks, Smile

Edited by Daisy - 17 February 2005 at 2:01am

Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Great thoughts Daisy. I'm also excited to see Purab back but for different reasons. You're right, as a character he is a beautiful dream, he may not be a reflection of true reality but I guess that's what draws me to him. His unconditional love for Jassi was quite admirable and I always thought that he brought out the best in her. I'd hate to see him sacrifice himself again but then again as you said, that is what makes his character noble.
lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Cry senti kar diya
alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged
it's so touchy, u made me speechless (or should i say wordless)
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:32am | IP Logged
thats very beautiful
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Daisy, I'm trying very hard to forget certain anti-Armaan posts and pro-Purab rantings and ravings to concentrate on what you're trying to say. And i have to admit it makes sense for Purab to be the one to reunite the soon-to-be-estranged lovers, giving both commercial justice Wink and divine justice to his character.

And daisy, no one can doubt your noble intentions either when you are trying to capture the essence of the story with your updates or belting out senti posts with your keyboard. Some things should be above all this nonsense. We love your updates and we know you can never disappoint us, intentionally or otherwise. STOP WORRYING!!!!!!!!!! HugThumbs Up
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged
POORA SENTI KAR DIYA !!!!! CryWink
sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:52am | IP Logged

CryI agree , I have filled buckets from my tears Cry 

Thiss is purabbbb for ussssssss.... he is simplyyyyyyy greattttttttttt........ he will sacrifice his love just to see jassi happpy....... he is too good...... even after the show will end and jassi and armaan wiill meett .. but people will onlyyyyy see purabss character and praise himm Cry Goo purabb dont be afraiddddddd ........................ we are here for u !!!!!!

Go to top