Zor Ka Jhatka
Zor Ka Jhatka

DOTW: Is Priyadarshani an Oxymoron?

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
So, I'm back with a new topic for DOTW. Now, my new topic focuses around our favourite contestant: Priyadarshani. As most of you probably understand by now, she's quite a talented contestant. She promised to get to the finales and she did: that is, the finale for being consistently an oxymoronic character.

For those of you who don't know what an oxymoron is: it's something that is very contradictory. For example, if I was to say dark light, that's an oxymoron.

Now, we all hear Priyadarshani saying things like: "I'll get to the finale." or "I won't get hit by Ramlal today." or "I'll fire through the course."

So what do you think: Is Priyadarshani an oxymoron or not? And, of course, why do you think so?

modishh IF-Rockerz
modishh
modishh

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse she is...she says something at the beginning of her performance and cursing herself out at the end....LOL

All in all,,, she's quite an entertainment to watch...LOL
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
she is for sure LOLLOL
i like her tough talk & fighting spirit at the beginning & then as soon as she has reached the first obstacle she starts cursing
& she really scares me when she starts screaming out the prayers when she's trying to get out of the water or mud Silly

i dont think she can even swim cos all her time wastes just trying to get out of the water

i think priyadarshini was the best entertaining contestant there.
along with rohit LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index