Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam's pic from SPA Macau! (Page 4)

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Originally posted by sana4kinha

Thank u so much for sharing ur experience....if u dont mind can u share ur experience with neha in detail...i know i'm stupid to ask this.....bcz u already share ur experience....bt want to know more abt her.....and love u soooooo much for posting such a lovely picture of neha...and welcome u to the ccbm forum....hope u will join with us.......

Neha was a complete sweetheart! She has a very smiling face and is totally chilled out! She was not just talking to her co-actors, but also mingling with the production people! Very down to Earth and so charming! I told her that she has a lovely voice and she looked so surprised at the compliment! I think Neha and Rishima (Divya from CCBM) are very good friends, because they were holding hands and going everywhere together! Even Karan (YRKKH) was being very pally with both of them!

The serial does not do justice to Neha's beauty...she is so much more prettier than she looks in the show......

me too have A  QUESTION  YAAR  plz dnt get  bored.....  i saw  ur  post in  tere liye forum  you  said  that  harshad  was awesome such a nice person etc  etc ... you said  you will start watch tl  for him.......so he  impressed  you frm all the  guys .over there .......so  whats  your take  on   neha is  she  the best from all .....honest opinion needed  EmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83scrpnglScintillatingFrozenRain

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Neha looks so beautiful, I just admire her, Hey U r so lucky u met Kinny and Neha,  its so nice,   and also saw others also , U r so lucky,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
thanks a million for sharing ur experience....*hugs*....u r a sweetheart like our neha...Smile
me too met some  filmstars and celebrities in my life bt most of them always gives lots of attitude....and it is a pleasure to know that neha is not like them....she is humble and sweet....and our neha is so pretty....i know in serial she used to be sad always..thats why the real neha missing there....by the way i forget to ask ur name.....if u dont mind can i know ur name....and i'm sana.....and its my humble request u to join our forum...bcz u r so sweet like us.....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Scintillating

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I absolutely loved Neha Sargam!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She was so warm and sweet, it was like meeting with an old friend and not a TV Star! I genuinly liked her a lot! She did namaste to my Mom-in-law!Big smile 

Even Abhishek looked very nice, but he seems to be quite shy, unlike Kinshuk, who is very friendly and quite an extrovert!

If you guys think that Neha looks pretty in the serial, you should have seen her in real! She is stunning!Shocked I could not believe how goodlooking she was! She had a dance performance too! I will get details from my friend who saw the entire show (it ran till very late in night!)

Edited by poppy2009 - 24 February 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

erum_emishana_83scrpngltamushivids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010smartcFrozenRain..Sakeena..Sofnadiyaloveskinny

scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
O-EM-JEEEEEEE Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Neha is luking Prettttyyyy.. Absolutely Gorgiousss!!! Blushing Day Dreaming
Stunninggg!! Day Dreaming
hope to see her performance with Kinshuk
Blushing
btw did any of the CCBM actor got awards or not? Confused

shana_83FrozenRain

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scrpngl

O-EM-JEEEEEEE Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Neha is luking Prettttyyyy.. Absolutely Gorgiousss!!! Blushing Day Dreaming
Stunninggg!! Day Dreaming
hope to see her performance with Kinshuk
Blushing
btw did any of the CCBM actor got awards or not? Confused

Dadi got an award for favorite buzurg from CCBM! And I loved Kinshuk's anchoring! He hosted the first part of the show and did a great job of it!

They also showed a very funny video of Neha and Jalpa from Hamari Devraani doing shopping in Macau!!! It was so hilarious!LOL You guys wait and watch when it comes! I don't want to spoil your fun!

Edited by poppy2009 - 24 February 2011 at 10:08pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728scrpnglvids08ShayafanScintillatingsmartcFrozenRainGita97sirjeeSofna

scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Kinshuk was hosting the event very well, but Pooja Gor was not upto the markConfused She kept shrieking into the microphoneLOL 

Neha and Karan Mehra (YRKKH) seem to be very good friends because they very continuously chatting with one another!

I saw Abhishek Tiwari also, but could not talk to him, cause he was going down an Escalator at that time! Just waved at him and he waved back!

Kinshuk was looking very handsome on stage! Even Sara Khan and Angad Hasija had come! I have their pics too!
I wish Parul also had joined them Cry our FOURSOME! Day Dreaming
I heard somewhere that Angad presented the award of some category also along with Akshara madam Dead.. urghh is this true?
did Angad ans Sara performed together??  Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushka_baniLyrickkktamushiyanks28

shanil_p Newbie
shanil_p
shanil_p

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for this.. yea she looks beautiful.. she looks prettier without any makeup...

shana_83Scintillating

Go to top