India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update 24.02.11

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello SGPians..... Just now noticed that no written update today...So am doing it... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 1:

It starts from where everyone @ Kashyap hall looking at Sushaan's HM photos. And one particular photo makes Panna remember Raunak. She gets disturbed and stands up immediately.  Everyone looks at her and asks what happened. She says "I need to go home". Ishaan says "Please sit for sometime Pannadi.." and everybody else second that. 

Rano says "Suhana will come now. Go after meeting her"
RB: "Ya, she wanted to meet you"
Ishaan: "Ya,  will call her now"

Panna stops him and says "I have to go. Mammiji and Pappa are alone there at home."
Everyone gives sad look...Confused "I will come tomorrow or day after that and will meet suhana"

Inder: "Ok, then I will drop you"
Panna: "No, You don't come. Elesh will drop me"
Rajni: "Why?"
Panna: "Bhayya will cry again"

Sad background music and sad look on everyone's face...Confused

Elesh: "Yes, I will go with Ishaan in his car, not on his scooter. Otherwise we will stay here only"

Everyone smiles on his joke ..Panna hugs Rano and says bye to everyone and leaves with Elesh and Ishaan. Inder goes till door to say bye... Rano hugs RB and BG music continues....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 2

KK Bajpayi's house

Dolly deedi is serving Laddu to Gurpreet (Honewali MaaLOL) and her son. 
Son: "I have laddu in both my hands"
Dolly: "Ya, Its your future home. So eat how much you want"
Gur: (in anger) "Zabaan tho badi chalthi hein iski... as soon as i will come, i will make this lady leave from here"

Dolly leaves and here comes our Suhana with bags after shopping for Ishaan. She stands behind a sofa and looks at Gurpreet and son.

Shanti massi: (surprised & shocked) "Suhana, how come you here? You were supposed to got o your sasuraal na?"
Gur: "Who is this girl?"
Shanti Massi: "This is Suhana. KK's elder daughter"
Gur: "Hello, Baby"

Suhana calls Sanju... "Sanjuuuuuuuu..............................." Sanjana comes "who are they?"
Sanj: "Deedi, shaadi ka chakkar hein"
Suhana: " Shaadi? "
Gur: "ya, relationship starts with seeing each other na"

Suhana: "Oh! so you are here for Sanju haan. "
Son: "Deedi, this laddu is mind blowing:
Suhana: "Oho...In which angle this mindblowing ladoo matches with my beautiful sis?"
Shanti: "Suhana, lease keep quiet haan"

Suhana looks at Shanti massi and says "Ah! now I know its you who brought this rishta. aise bhanti-bhanti ke log tho aap hi leke aassakthi hein na"LOL "I will not allow this ladoo to marry Sanju...Rejected...Pathetic.."

Gur: "This is your brother... And girl...girl is me..."(blushes)
Suhana shocked and says "Ladki...you...means.. what happened? why none talking. what is happening here?"
Shanti: "Beti, Marriage is not for Sanjana...This is gurpreet...I chose her for KK"
Suhana: "Whaaaaaaaaat?"

Everyone shares look.. and then starts Suhana's original roop...She started throwing with a "steel glass". Here comes KK...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 3

Panna's home

She reached home and her MIL started questioning. 
MIL: "Raunak is not here , so you don't have any time sense.  Is this time to come back home? "
Papa to MIL : "Oho! she should have had some work"
MIL to Panna: "Oh...Did you have Open house today ?"
Panna: "No, I went to home"
MIL : " (to pappa) See...school is just a bahana .. (to Panna) when they came to take you back your home, then why did you play drama? why did you stay here? You don't even think about our food"
Panna: "I went after making food. I will just serve. "

Panna serves food and calls them. MIL comes again and starts blaming Panna  saying she is the one who iriitated Raunak and forced him to leave home. Neither Panna nor Pappa responded. MIL gets angry and says why nobody is responding. Panna says "You both eat" and leaves from there without saying anything....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 4

KK's house... KK dont know who they are and he is asking who they are..

Gurpreet comes and gets ashirvaad from KK and tells her son to take asshirvaad from pappaji..LOL KK shocked hearing pappaji... Suhana threatens them to leave otherwise she will break the whole house and starts throwing plates... * Chill * Everyone closes their ears...

Gup's Son: "Mammiji..Pappaji...Stop Deedi plz.."
KK: "Deedi?????? " *again shocked*
Gur: "Suniyeji...Plz stop our daughter na... waise bhi  matched our kundli too...36/36 matches" (blushes)
KK: "Kundli ??????? "

Suhana looks irritated hearing all these...and she broke another plate...*chill*
Seeing this Gur's son ran away saying mummy...bhago....

Suhana broke another plate and says to Gurpreet "I will break all these plates on your head...Just get out of my house" and pushes Gurpreet out from there...

KK asks :"What was all these?"
Suhana asks Sanju and Dolly: "Who did invite these people?"

They point their fingers towards Shanti massi. Everybody look at Shanti Massi and she sits on sofa in a worried mood... She is completely worried about Suhana's next move.

Scene 5

Badima remembers her talk with Panna yesterday about rishta and managing rishta and all. She takes one childhood dress of Panna and kisses that..Cry Dadaji comes there and sees this. Then there is a scene between badima and dadaji...They shared a good moment talking about Panna...Panna's decision of staying with Raunak's father... Dadaji is consoling Badima..
Must watch scene guys...Beautiful and sensible scene....Cry Touching...

Scene 6

KK's house. Suhana is roaming around Shati massi and she is trying to hide her face from Suhana.. KK is standing behind all of them worried...

Sanju to Suhana: "Deedi...Dadi did all these. She wanted dad to get married. Thats why I called you back here."
Shanti massi comes in between: "acha..so its you who called Suhana here haan"
Sanjana: "Why shouldn't I call her? You were trying for dad's marriage in her absence"

Shanti massi: "Rehiman iss sansaar mein bhanti bhanti ke log..." (to Suhana who has another plate in her hand to break) "dekho beti, how will i do this without your knowledge, but I didn't want you to know about this before it is confirmed bcz I don't want any problem in the beginning"

Suhana is angry again hearing this: "Kya? what do you think? I am a problem for you.really?"
Shati massi: "No beta...You are laxmi of this house, but if KK doesn't have any problem with this marriage then why you?" 

Suhana n Sanju: "What? Dad is ready for this marriage. Really? Thats amazing dad"

KK looks shocked behind and he hides behind the sofa to save himself from Suhana's anger hearing this... Suhana starts looking for dad here n there . KK hides behind sofa here n there.

"Dad, you are ready for marriage. Why didn't you tell me? How come you think about marriage? where are you? are you hiding from me? definitely you have to face me sometime or the other." She runs around the hall and looks for KK. 

Finally she says " Ok..If you won't come in front of me within 3 counts, you don't know how I will make this home's condition" and she starts counting... "Tick tick one... Tick tick two...Tick Tick.." Before she says three, KK comes there.... and says "am here...do you believe that I will ever give Vidisha, your mother's place to anyone? No, I won't do so. Believe me.. I will make massiji understand.."   Suhana hugs KK...

Precap

Disha is going for her colleague's marriage with Elesh. Suhana asks her this guy younder or not. Disha says no... Her colleague is older and adds "in life we need someone close to us everytime".. Suhana in thoughts...

Thats it SGPians... am done...Please excuse me my mistakes. As it was not planned, i just wrote scenes..... Sorry... njoi! I will say.... today was a good to watch episode especially Suhana-Shanti massi convo and Dadaji-Badima convo...Please do catch up if possible...

Please hit the chaskameter for sure.... Thanks

Luv
FebsSmile

Edited by crysind - 24 February 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetnakangel_submvatsaniki_pngujaratigirlpragyakumarbalieoinkoinkbaas-tvprfanshamidactivesonalnaina_i2000kaurvakiAnaxibiaravneetgillnirleppannuseema92LoveMishalSajimokjshree_rampinkiMgiguserdaffy***Anu***harish_kenkamuralimaham_sladdoodent4ucloudzMefromNJbostanianAnfalnanda_gopap@rasrgattuIp-AK4everdirk41_mehak_tamushi--sree--Bajjunaj7A HUGE FANmadhoomysterious girl1tarun_MistleToe_bablinishaSinha18prnczSaniya93SomerholicGirl-allizwell-111192Monu-SunNaaAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update ...!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1taruncrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusreepradeep

Thanx 4 the update ...!Smile

My pleasure anusree...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
nice...update............................Thumbs Updear..........Tonguelove u..........ishaan...and........suhana.....pairs..............made.........in.........heaven......
as..........i.......always...........say.Clap......

crysind

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update!

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

nice...update............................Thumbs Updear..........Tonguelove u..........ishaan...and........suhana.....pairs..............made.........in.........heaven......
as..........i.......always...........say.Clap......

Thanks for the appreciation tarun..Smile
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanz6

Thanks 4 the update!

You are welcome...Embarrassed
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged