India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF - Pukar -Maan Ki Awaaz

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
It was Kinjals marriage, today she will be getting married to a man whom she hates so much. Dhawal. A guy from lower class, her bhabhi rashi and Gopi cousin. She hated them so much. She realised Gopi will be leaving today as well, as she promised bhai she would leave him after her wedding. She was upset.

She got dressed as a bride, Gopi was helping her. Gopi finished decking her up and Kinjal spoke: bhabhi, am sorry, today u have to leave this house after I get married, as you promised bhai you will free him from this marriage. It is my fault.

Gopi was upset but what could she do, her mahmi won't let her in the house, then where will she go. She left the idea and told her: don't you worry, you get married, ill see what I can do after.
It was time to bring kinjal doing to the mandap, the alter. She came and sat. The wedding procession began. While it was going on, on the other hand, Gopi packed a few saries, and took her wedding pic with her. She kept it aside so she can take it later.

The wedding had finished downstairs, Kinjal was about to leave and she hugged Gopi and spoke: come to ur mami house, don't worry ill arrange everything.
Kinjal left with the procession.
Everyone was glancing at Gopi especially Ahem, he was angry, his nostrils were going up. He was totally going to be happy now Gopi was going to leave as he hated her and never accepted her as his wife, but why should he? A well educated man with MBA Degree, a owner of Modi empire with and uneducated girl who isn't his choice, he went away and went to sleep. On the other hand everyone departure to their rooms. Gopi goes to the kitchen and her hand luggage was there as Mani brought it. She spoke: thank you mani, I have to leave the house now, kinjalben is married now, now I have to fulfil my promise I gave to ahem jee, I will leave the house for his sake now I am.

Koki heard all this from the back. She had tears in her eyes, she couldn't bring her son and daughter in law together. She failed. She entered and they had a tearful moment. Gopi left the kitchen and went to the main hall and stood beside the door. She stepped outside and waved at koki and went. She promised her that she will keep in touch no matter what.

But where will Gopi go? Will mami let her in the house? Where would she live if she chucked her out? What will she do? She had no one, her mami family wasn't even her actually family. She was adopted in childhood by jitu bhai sister. Where will she go.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hey friends ignore this one and read the other one with the same title as I posted this twice this is not the original thanks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index