Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Looks like the PH loves to burn their leads first in CB1 and now here the mother AshantiAngryAngryAngry is a real chandilika like Misti named her trying to put a hot burning wood to Radhikas feet so that she does not go out roaming.Her own children Chandu and Chenu r horrified My God I was very horrified with the precap hope the father comes on time and saves her or her brother tries to do some trick to divert his mother.She appeared only focused on her children and no love lost for the orphan Radhika.

But very good acting by the actress and today the father Aditya Lakhia was better.They can only show their talent within the framework of their roles which the PH provides.

No wonder when u open any paper in any part of India there will be reported news of burning incidents in all parts of India and this incident is making me wonder how many such occurrences/incidents r unreported .Hence the channel and PH indulgence in this.
 Poor Radhika were is her guts in fighting back maybe this will make her fight back in future.well lets W&W it just the starting of a long journey of CB2

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

humairah.ibriamRia1Jerr2N025Valiniameetasingh4.Nitzy..DAIRY25Ansa786JustShantaradha_bilaharilux123ChinadollTwoArviDany89v3gradev09anusha34devashree_hbillo77OLGNESJaiJagannathDevika.radev2010viprakshiNeerjaaAngie12anu17radev24fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love for burning PH" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArviDany89

Goldie

ArviDany89

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Chalhov u are so right!I hate this promo with burning!Poor Radhika,i what a powerfull Radhika.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ValiniPutijaChalhov

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
But very good acting by the actress and today the father Aditya Lakhia was better.They can only show their talent within the framework of their roles which the PH provides.
agree with you...... the Cv team was able to grab few very good talents here. very apt roles for their look.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Looks like the PH loves to burn their leads first in CB1 and now here the mother AshantiAngryAngryAngry is a real chandilika like Misti named her trying to put a hot burning wood to Radhikas feet so that she does not go out roaming.Her own children Chandu and Chenu r horrified My God I was very horrified with the precap hope the father comes on time and saves her or her brother tries to do some trick to divert his mother.She appeared only focused on her children and no love lost for the orphan Radhika.

No wonder when u open any paper in any part of India there will be reported news of burning incidents in all parts of India and this incident is making me wonder how many such occurrences/incidents r unreported .Hence the channel and PH indulgence in this.
 Poor Radhika were is her guts in fighting back maybe this will make her fight back in future.well lets W&W it just the starting of a long journey of CB2

Couldn't agree more PP Putija ! So many names come to mind for the CHUDAIL GHINONI ATYACHAARI ASHANTI ... I could go on with more Hindi adjectives for this character, but we get the pic ! Angry Just read your post coz I said the same thing in musical about precap that the kind-hearted Baba will intervene just in the nick of time. But W&W. Or as you say the brother will "fool" the mental case mother with some other tikdam or ask for "1 more rupee" under some false pretext.

Yes, as far as the actors are concerned, as we noticed and heard thru various grapevines in CB1, that they are limited by what makers ask them to perform, nothing less or more ! Confused Perhaps a Loha type character is needed to cross the boundaries every now and then ! Ouch

Edited by radev24 - 24 February 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Chalhov I would like to know who is this pyromaniac  in the ZEE creative team.......there is someone who is obsessed with fire.......almost all the zee shows carry this fire theme.

Edited by misti73 - 24 February 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovChinadollTwoNeerjaa

N025

N025

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
That was a disgusting precap Angry I just watched it and I have no words to express my anger. And they say CB2 is different from CB1. Yes it is....... in cb1 adult Radhika was burnt, here they are showing a young innocent kid being burnt AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovChinadollTwoNeerjaagarima22

KSheila

KSheila

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

I don't understand why the CVs cannot come up with a punishment none other than burning...it is like no mercy...child or adult....go as far as you can to prove your hatred even if it comes to killing the other person....in this serial it is the foster child....everybody's acting is good....but what has that to do with the actual incident the cvs have chosen to show tomorrow....I am not just talking about Choti bahu but almost all serials have used a similar plot to show how deep the hatred is carried through....it is totally dangerous because these serials are viewed by both adults and children, what kind of message CVs are sending through?  also CVs use Kaanha to their convenience....he will help his devotees as per the CVs devilish mind...some how the pre meditated burning plot is making sick to my stomach.....Kaanha please help our little Radhika....please let no harm to her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilaharibillo77Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danadany

Chalhov u are so right!I hate this promo with burning!Poor Radhika,i what a powerfull Radhika.Cry

Got really disguisted with this promo and the mothers punishment.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top