India-Forums

ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I dont understand , why Indians think that fair skin looks more beautiful and the western world wants darker skin???? 
And your skin colour does not make you to a better or worser person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaAngel-likeDevil

RUSmart Senior Member
RUSmart
RUSmart

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Come to Europe and u will note how people long for such colour. She must be priviliged to have such a complexion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Dark complexion is not good? Big smile Someone better tell all these girls in New York that.........damn girls spend so much money and time getting a dark complexion in tanning salons.......Tongue The world is in 21st century and some people are still in the 12th century.....Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123-X-NeeNee-X-Angel-likeDevilThatOneGuy

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Samuya was good but Shweta isnt any less. Shes just isnt as polished as Samuya coz shes new and will probably take some time to get into it all. But shes doing great.. Shes improving and thats what matter right? You have to give her some time..

And about her being dark.. I dont think shes dark at all and shes pretty! And seriously.. What does a persons skin colour have to do with their hosting? :/ It doesnt matter whether theyre dark or fair its the personailty that matter and she seems like a gem of a person.

I think her pairing with Jai is perfectly fine :) I would have preffered Samuya too but Shwetas fine as well! Shes a lot better than the first episode.. Just give her some time :) Im sure you'll like her too!

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 26 February 2011 at 6:26pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index