Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Assorted Bloopers of today

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Just random Thoughts:

They showed the day change for Maneet, but AA still in previous day's clothes. Then a scene shown with Arjun/Nitya in new day's clothes, Maneet in the same clothes hehe:)

Daadi's second lie was horrible - in all the security they have, how can people who are fighting outside come in and scare the ladies of the house????????? Angry

The gardener changed from the one who gave Geet the white rose. Then how come he knows Dev???

I think the guard was the same as the one listening to Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho in KC when Geet and Maan were locked in the conference room. Confused LOL

Maan's wedding being Arjun's first one - BAD JUSTIFICATION. He claimed he was the best in town (When he had just bought the company a day before that hehe)

I don't understand why Arjun cares about the company so much - he had just bought it to get back at Maan no? Otherwise wasn't he a ramta jogi who used to be a fighter?

In which world do secretaries (Newly hired) get to make all the IMP decisions when the stake holders are not around???

How is Arjun able to afford a secretary when he was trying to save money financially (Credit some earlier post)

WHAT IS - Arjun's Maksad??? Is he really after maan or not???

How did Dev reach K Mansion? Everyone seems to be asking this!

How come Maan only called Romeo and Manisha from the office? Aren't they the newbies? Where is senior staff? If they couldn't arrange Pinky and Tasha, they could have arranged for those junior artists from office who are always around with files in their hands - no?

Why doesn't Maan find out about Annie's buy - I guess she bought it from her own money?

Why doesnt Maan ask where Annie is????

An older blooper - Don't know if other people discussed it. They were able to manage a chartered plane for Daadi but Maan couldn't when he gave away his shimla flight tickets to the other couple?

If Arjun's company is doing so bad financially how is he able to secure a chartered plane???? Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestpippat_areeb_Invincible_49erFanroseinbloomAsmi13

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
If Sanjh was here she would have put such funny spin on so many of these bloopers. I'll wait for your input Sanjh. You probaby have talked about a lot of these already :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---nishu---

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
you also done a nice job dear

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

you also done a nice job dear

Thank you so much :)

I just wouldnt know how to put the comic spin on them.
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Great observations! These are more than bloopers ...they are insults to us viewers via the writers!

Just goes to prove what they think of us and our intelligence.

Another one...why did Maaneet have to walk down some random road to look for hired cars to return to Delhi> The hotel could have provided a chauffeur-driven one.

Alternatively, couldn't they have flown back.....they could have gone to the airport and bought tickets!...or chartered a plane.

I'm beginning to suspect that Maan is either maha kanjoos or he isn't as rich as he's being portrayed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassorani-lucki

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pippa

Great observations! These are more than bloopers ...they are insults to us viewers via the writers!

Just goes to prove what they think of us and our intelligence.

Another one...why did Maaneet have to walk down some random road to look for hired cars to return to Delhi> The hotel could have provided a chauffeur-driven one.

Alternatively, couldn't they have flown back.....they could have gone to the airport and bought tickets!...or chartered a plane.

I'm beginning to suspect that Maan is either maha kanjoos or he isn't as rich as he's being portrayed!

Haha soo very true... I was wondering the same thing.. what happened to maan's money????

But even funnier was the paanipuri wala shifting on the main road.

And the accident happening also just a block away on the same corner...

And Paani puri halt was soooo far away from Shimla - the first time they had to go to Shimla in the truck... So how did he land back up in Shimla hospital???
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Well...we can clearly tell that Daadima can't lie...especially to Maan. Although she did a pretty good job about the friend-having-a-heart-attack lie but in this situation she was so hyped about Dev's sudden haalat that she said whatever came to her mind first! LOL! Maan gets it from her I guess... although instead of lying he usually makes up half-truths or excuses and yea. Lying is not their forte. LOL

Umm... don't even get me started on Arjun. And his entry was just about the most overly done considering it had nothing to do with the storyline. I was so looking forward to a Maarjun fight-off or show-down of face-off. LOL! But no. I seriously hope Annie develops a brain and then tells Maan about what the hell's been happening in her life ever since his wedding where she ran off and slept with the man Maan detests most after Dev. Then, and only then, will we get to see a Maan-thrashing-Arjun scene and perhaps Arjun showing off his "fighter" skills. If he has any. Maanav tau turned out to be a sissy and ran off like the wind! I wonder if he'll ever return. And if they took out poor Manav because we made too many jokes about him and cribbed... then what the hell are Arjun and Annie still doing here? Haven't the viewers of GHSP complained enough about them for the CVs to rafa dafa with them already?

Oh and about the chartered plane... I'd like to believe it wasn't Arjun's. Just believe that and you'll be good to go! Approve I just imagined that Arjun did the preparations for a KHURANA chartered plane. No way in hell is Arjun that rich. Although they are more than just well-to-do considering NT and Arjun are shown to be rich like the Khuranas. But yea.. that's my explanation for that blunder.

And I maaf-ed the CVs for the HM trip blunder about travelling in bus/trucks because it way more fun watching their journey like that. So liberty was given. Plus it accounted for some sweet Maaneet moments.

Ira Soni may know how to act...but I still believe this track has absolutely NO relevance to Maaneet. Door door tak we don't see an ounce of connection with the main storyline. These new CVs haven't got a clue about what 'parallel track' means. Atleast with Swati/Vincent and the team we got logic. If Swati and team were here.. I bet you they'd have created some logic in this Anjun plot. It would've connected more with Maaneet. And not like so disjointed with the main show's plotline! That's where the creativity comes in! And these new CVs have totally lost it in that department!

I'm so frustrated with the negative vibes .. I tried and tried to stay quiet and say ok.. fine... give it to us and we'll bare it for GC and DD but no.. I just can't take it anymore. I'm glad people have started spamming Star One and 4 Lions walls on FB and have started andolans on IF to get Swati and team back. We need them. Baaaaaaadly. You know cuz Swati wouldn't have butchered with the characterization of Maan and Geet. New CVs do not know the depth of their characterization and how to handle them with care. They started making Geet look childish and once or twice was enough. But it gets frustrating seeing Geet not let Maan handle business-related problems. Especially in front of office staff. She can act as babyish as she wants with Maan alone...but as Maan himself said before: He is Maan only for her. For the rest he is Maan Singh Khurana. SO to keep that character in tact.. we need Swati back or else these new CVs will make Geet look like an idiot.. which she's NOT! Angry

Wow..this turned into a rant! Sorry for rambling.

Z  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoAsmi13

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
OMG Mk.Gh LOVED YOUR Rambling...

Agree with every one of your points...

1) OK daadi fumbled, why didn't Maan pick up on that? How can anyone from outside run into their Mansion with all that security? Utter nonsense

2) Yeah I signed way too many petitions to get the Arjun story in line with Maan.. It's sooo frustrating. Maanav disappearance was too hilarious. I hope they do the same with AA. Even though they are trying to hard to show Arjun as khadoos (like maan), reserved (like maan) egotistical (like maan) hot and handsome (like maan) maacho and fighter (like maan) - NOTHING he does and i mean NOTHING can turn me on.. He does NOT stand a chance against Maan. So even if he has skills.. they won't do ANYTHING to me... hehe so mean aren't I?

3) Chartered plane not being Arjun's hahahah that's too funny LOVE your perspective...

4) You are right about the shimla trip being in bus truck.. still was too far fetched for Maan's background...

5) Like I said - signed too many petitions. Hope Swati knows how much she is appreciated in Geet and hope she comes back.

6) Seriously - some character consistency is MUCH MUCH Needed... CVs are you listening????

WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!

Thanks for a great and such a detailed post. Loved it.

Asmi13

Go to top