Today Tina was fabulous!:Warning PG5

Posted: 13 years ago
Totally love Tina's acting today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the part where she tell's Veer, patanahi Shayad Tapasya ki tabiyat kharab thi and when Veer's show's concern for Tapasya. She just gives him a "What the hell..??" look and walks off with a "whatever" attitude! πŸ‘πŸΌ Awesome Tina.. acting improved!! For once there was a lot of attitude in her...something new from the usual door mat type.

Next I also liked the part where she's emotional and volatile where Veer comes and helps her with her earrings.. sweet !!😊Loved the way she blew a flying kiss to Veer!Mischief filled!

Loved the last part.. though she has to work on that much more.. but the parivar..bahu.. Tulsi mode is starting for Iccha I guess (though I know its one of Tappu's stupid dreams πŸ˜† ) 

Really today's Iccha was very good. I just loved the earring part. Somewhere I could connect with her pain and insecurity.She emoted very well.

But I must say even Tapu's stupid dream has also improved. Mai throwing the plate, Iccha opening her mouth in this way for the first time and Veer throwing her out of the house(though this part she got inspired by her real life experience when Jogi threw her out). Over all a good dreamπŸ˜‰
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Totally love Tina's acting today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the part where she tell's Veer, patanahi Shayad Tapasya ki tabiyat kharab thi and when Veer's show's concern for Tapasya. She just gives him a "What the hell..??" look and walks off with a "whatever" attitude! πŸ‘πŸΌ Awesome Tina.. acting improved!! For once there was a lot of attitude in her...something new from the usual door mat type.

Next I also liked the part where she's emotional and volatile where Veer comes and helps her with her earrings.. sweet !!😊Loved the way she blew a flying kiss to Veer!Mischief filled!

Loved the last part.. though she has to work on that much more.. but the parivar..bahu.. Tulsi mode is starting for Iccha I guess (though I know its one of Tappu's stupid dreams πŸ˜† ) 

Agree with you "What the hell?" look and walking away was great.....it was like whats wrong with Veer, turning into a zombie, giving lost dazed concerned looks, since the day the child to be moved inside taps womb.....liked ichcha's attitude for a change, she can take it all once twice but its happening more than she expected πŸ˜‰....great acting by Tina!!!  Veer's realization look of something's wrong with her was good too.....
finally sonali, a post, where were u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 finally iccha showed these emotions,the jealousy , the insecurity😊
 she admitted how veer's concern to tappu was bugging her .
she is really in a tough position , she wants the child to have his father's love but is scared that veer will go towards tappu.
she also loves tappu🀒but is on a red alert now cos she knows she is planning to take veer away,
she is reral confused as to what she should do.
tina is doing full justice to iccha now, it seems she is enjoying playing iccha these days

yes ...for a change her response was normal.... she reacted like any other wife wud have in such circumstances.... and good acting too.... if given proper scenes and dialogues she delivers as good as anyone else out there...
i liked that emotional part of ichaa

that earings part

me also felt the pain in ichaa

and i dont know why but nowadays i am also suspecting veer

is he telling truth or not

dont kill me guys
Nice 2 c u back sonali. We've been missing u especially someone from L***edin πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by neenu55

i liked that emotional part of ichaa

that earings part

me also felt the pain in ichaa

and i dont know why but nowadays i am also suspecting veer

is he telling truth or not

dont kill me guys

Agree with you...Why did he not explain about feeling Tapasya's stomach and what about that look of concern when he heard that Taps was not feeling well?...Surely he is not thinking that he was feeling Ichcha's stomach (🀣🀣) and that Ichcha is the one who is not feeling well...🀣🀣...In that case, now he has started seeing Ichcha in Tapasya and so his true love(?) is extended to Tapasya as well and so his actions are normal..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
iccha is an attention wh**e.. she is so ugly and has a bad voice.. Veer is blind to fall in love with her, when there is Taps around..

I  think soon we will find out the Iccha is actually a man!
Originally posted by mama1234

iccha is an attention wh**e.. she is so ugly and has a bad voice.. Veer is blind to fall in love with her, when there is Taps around..

I  think soon we will find out the Iccha is actually a man!

🀣🀣🀣
Also d that sun rises from d west πŸ˜‰ until somebody wakes u up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†