India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

27th sept (Page 5)

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 3:19am | IP Logged
First she wants competeion with Purab then she wants him to pull out of the race. If you ask me she is just making use of the fact that Purab is her friend and will do anything to keep her happy. Disapprove

If she really wanted this presentation to work for her, she would have put Arman in his place during the presentation like Maddy did. He didn't know a thing about the designs and he was presenting?? Who said a CEO must present....dahh...jassi has presented before and she was not even the CEO then.

As for shetal, Miss perfection...... was it just me or was she flirting seriouly with Purab Question

Oh....Thanks for the update deadly

Edited by flora - 28 September 2004 at 3:25am

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Purab at first chance won't tell Sheetal that he is in love with jassi, may be he will tell her that he does not have any idea about floral designs. Sheetal will have to come to jassi.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:20am | IP Logged

I too agree that jassi is acting immature and unreasonable. She is taking advantage of the fact that purab loves her as armaan use to do with her.

I still hope, as I had mentioned earlier, that the contract is shared between the two co. This way, both jassi and her friend nandu, hm and purab will be happy. bUT SURELY, Purab deserves the contract and if decides to share it with jassi, it will be his greatness.

btw, i don't think there is anything illegal in sheetal trying to get the floral thing from 3ts. She is just using a concept and not getting their designs copied. I don't think she even saw those. she got irritated with armaan before that and left.

humanyst Newbie
humanyst
humanyst

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Yup I too thought that the brainless Sheetal was hitting off at Purab and he wasn't reciprocating her actions....maybe this(Sheetal) is exactly what Jassi needs to realize that Purab is not to be taken for granted...

Waisay how many of you think that Jassi is turning into a workaholic..her most repeated dialogue in the past few episodes has been 'Mujhay bohat kaam haye' .

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I hope that makes jassi realise that purab is the one she should be running after and not armaan. But I really doubt that this is going to happen. I think it will have to be a big bolt from the ideal man armaan for jassi to start seeing the reality.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Jassi doesn't complain about the fact that Armaan lets Sheetal think that she is a cleaning lady. BUT, she throws a fit when Sheetal gives Purab the contract! It wasn't as if 3T stole Gulmohar's designs and did it!

I mean, what if by coincidence, HM had also come up with a floral theme?? Would Jassi have still emotionally blackmailed Purab?

Truly, Jassi Jaissi Hypocrite Nahin!

Shetal Newbie
Shetal
Shetal

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Nice update Deadly & that was not a red sunflower that Purab gave Jassi, it was a Daisy, they are called "Gerbera Daisies" & are as expensive as roses & equally beautiful as well :)
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged

I don't think 3T and Gulmohor should share projects. Competition is healthy and Jassi should take this as a learning experience. She knows that IFH and 3T are big competitors for Gulmohor House and yet she's acting like it should all be hers cos she is so honest and truthful.

When did the truth every work. It hurts and most often you alienate everyone around you. Business is all about diplomacy, and Jassi needs to realise that.

Go to top