Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: pujas

"Malika asks him to send her passpourt as quick as possible. Armaan say that he has already spoken to the Indian Embassy."

How is Mallika travelling without her passport at the firsr place ?? Did she lose it or something ?? May be I missed that ..😳

Well ! Sorry I don't know myself. I think the passpout got lost or some thing in the airport itself.

deadly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shetal

Nice update Deadly & that was not a red sunflower that Purab gave Jassi, it was a Daisy, they are called "Gerbera Daisies" & are as expensive as roses & equally beautiful as well :)

Thanks Shetal. 😆 I was so sure that it was a red sunflower.

heyher87 thumbnail

why does it look like that someone from Jassi_Pretty has stole update of JJKN of deadly

plz help solve my confusion

Edited by heyher87 - 19 years ago
heyher87 thumbnail

i dunno i am seriously not blaming anyone

it could be possible that deadly is same person of Jassi_pretty as of India-Forums

Edited by heyher87 - 19 years ago
heyher87 thumbnail
plz plz plz no fighting and arguments
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NOW this looks like a reversal of sorts. And heyher87...if what you've said is TRUE....nothing can stop ANOTHER bloodbath out here!! 😆
heyher87 thumbnail
I DONT KNOW BUT IF U COMPARE THEIRS AND HERS U WILL CONFUSED YOURSELF TOO
Morgoth thumbnail

We know about it, but there isn't going to be a bloodbath or a fit-throwing session. 😉

Deadly has already mentioned in another post that she doesn't mind it if anyone from Jassi Pretty uses her updates and I personally agree with her. But, I dont think that the moderators of that site will be willing to use the updates even if deadly herself posts them.

Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Mystica....correct me if I'm wrong...but during that GREAT UPDATE STEALING debate...wasn;t there someone from JP site on i-forums called heyher??

Heyher 87...I'm not trying to imply anything here ok?? Just an observation!!😛

deadly thumbnail
You guys don't have to worry that another war is going to happen.