lovely updates nazma...please continue sooon
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww awesomeee
luved ittt
i thought it was fo real first bt both were dreaming
nw wt hv yash arjun n prem planned????
sorry for the long wait...
i know i made you wait a while its just that i have been having Writers block lol ... so had to just write whatever lllol...

hope you like it...

Chapter 21

Yash looked at Geet… he knew it was the right time to let his baby sister be independent… he knew it was time to let Geet become her own person, who can make mistakes by herself and who can develop from the mistakes made.. it was time to let Geet find her life partner… and if he wasn't mistaken he looked like she has already found it… although she doesn't know yet… Maybe this is why it is sooo much fun to tease her..

Geet on the other hand was wondering what was up with her beloved brother… he said he needed to talk to her but yet he himself is in deep thoughts… and god knows about what… she looked at Prem who smiled at her…

Yash looked at Geet and smiled… it was time….

Yash – Geet Hum Apse Baat Karni Hai??

Geet – hum?? She asked confused… flickering her gaze at Prem Yash and Arjun.. she was sooo confused right now she wanted to scream… not only because she was confused but this awful silence was killing her….

Geet – Veerji… Tell me na?? she said pouting slightly…

Yash saw the small pout she had just given him and smiled….

Yash decided to tease her further….

Yash – Hai kuch…??

Geet got even more puzzled then before.. This time she got angry…

Geet – 'Veerjiii … Tell Me NOW!!' She said angrily…. 'Kya Hua hai.'. kuch tho bathaiya…

Yash started laughing along with Prem and Arjun…

Prem – bhai just tell her na… she said inbetween his giggles….

Arjun – haan Yaar… 'just'…. Giggles….'tell her…. uska Chehra tho dekho'…. Then he fully burst out laughing….

Seeing their reaction Geet screamed out….

Geet – BHAIII….

All three stop laughing…

Yash looked at Geet who was now furious….

Yash – sorry Geet… he said feeling bad with what had just happened…. Holding his ears.. he made a cute baby face…. Sorry he said again…

Geet not falling for his cute, baby face, sorry, Expression told him to tell her what he wanted to tell her before he made her angry…

Yash – I want you to work… he said .. without stopping…

Geet – Work??? She asked puzzled…

Yash – yeah work…

Geet was confused now… why would he want me to work she thought…

Geet – Lekin kyun??

Yash – kyun ki I want you to be independent and stand on your own two feet… I want you to earn your own money and learn to live for yourself….

Geet – bhai… main tho abhi college mein hu??

Arjun decided to jump into the convo…

Arjun  - so what?? You can still study and work at the same time…

Prem – haan aur yeh to part time bhi ho saktha hai…

Geet – part time?? She repeated

Prem – haan baba.. part time.. meaning you can study and work together… like in the mornings you can study and then afternoon you can work… whichever way suits your college schedule…

Geet –hmmm. She said processing the information…

Geet - bhai mein thori daar souch kar apko bathathi hoon… teek ha??

Yash – haan teek hai…

Geet – okay … she smiled at left the table ….

As soon as Geet left Yash made all the necessary appointments and got all the information needed for Geet's interview… even though she hadn't said yes yet but he knew it was only a matter of time…. His Geet was growing up now.. she had to learn to take responsibility for herself…

<><><><>><<><> 

Geet was sat on her bed thinking about what Yash had said…. She did want to work; she wanted to earn a name for herself not just because she was Arjun Handa's Daughter and Yash Handa's sister but jjust because she was Geet Handa… She was someone who wanted to earn money for herself and a name, a good image for herself…

She got a little bit worried though… she was still in college, she couldn't juggle both college and work at the same time… working takes up so much energy, so much time and mainly her lifestyle…

'One thing's for sure,' Geet started saying to herself 'No way am I going to change my lifestyle..'

She shook her head… uh uh…. That won't be happening…. Never!!! She said…

'Maybe working will help me take my mind of Maan,' she said quietly…. 'I wonder why he has been invading my mind these days; I mean he is always there in my head…. Telling me what to do and what not to do Dusht Danav Kahi ka….… Haha,' she laughed to herself…. 'Why am I thinking about him so much… I so need a job.. This will help me get rid of him… it will help drive away him memories…. She said softly …. 

<><><><.,.,.,.

A few Hours later Geet Went Downstairs….. She Went into the Living Room… she saw all three boys sat down watching telly…

She cleared her throat..

Geet – Ahem…. Bhaiii….

Yash heard Geet. She came to give them the Reply…. She knew he wanted to hear what her decision is…

Yash turned around along with Prem and Arjun…

Yash – haan Geet.. What have you decided….

Geet – Bhai, I have decided to take your offer… I will start to work…. But if I work if I start to work then, the person I am working with needs to be okay with me going to college to study….

Yash was well happy… he knew she would never say no….

Yash – Sach…. He said with his eyes wide open with excitement…

Geet smiled at her brother's Face… Haan Veerji she said…

Yash – Okay these Are the details of the job.. he handed over a back file with all the information about the job details…

Geet took a look at the file and opened it… she read the file in 15 minutes… after reading she smiled at him…

Geet -  KC?? Yeh kya hai??? She asked looking slightly confused…

Yash – yeh tho company ka naam hai jis mein kal tumhara interview hoga….

Geet took  a deep breath in… and slowly blew it out…

Geet KC here I come… she laughed…

<>><><><><><><><<><><><> 

Interview Day…

Geet was sat waiting to be interviewed… she was stood near the window.. looking out she wondered how she even got here… she was sooo nervous… as soon as she walked in and said to the receptionist that she came for the secretary job interview, everyone came upto her… they looked her up and down… she had the prettiest blue dress on.. with her hair straight and tied and put on her right side over her shoulder…

(just Cut Maan Out... Just Imagine Geet In The Dress... Couldn't find one on her own in that dress..)

Everyone was looking at her… she felt even more nervous…. Pinky, the receptionist had seen geet's Nervous look…. She decided to help her…

She went over to geet….

Pinky - Hiii , I'm pinky…

Geet smlied…. Hi Pinky…. I'm Geet…

They shook hands…

Geet – Can I ask you something…

Pinky – yeah sure…

Geet looked over at the whole office staff and said to pinky,

Geet – Yeh sab mujhe aise kyun dekh raha haiii???

Pinky looked at the staff…

Pinky – vo kya haina, the whole staff know what DD is like, they want to know if you are suitable for the job… also they want to know if you are able to hack it working here….

Yaha sab DD se darthay haiii… vo kya haina.. DD ko sab kuch acha chalna ki aadat hai.. kuch garbar hui na tho tum yeh kisi staff member tho gaya…. He likes perfection…. He liked his work to suit his standard… agar tum kuch bole unke kehne ki helaf tho tum ko kya hoga yeh mujhe bhi nahi pata…

All this talk was scaring Geet… she was seriously thinking if she made the right choice… just then she decided to leave….

She was about to walk out until she heard her name being called out…

Miss Geet Handa ' Said the voice….

Geet turned around…

She looked at him.. he didn't look like he was that scary.. he actually looked sweet… she walked over to him and said yeh…

He smiled and said…

Hi, I'm Aditiya Molhotara… but you can call me Adi…. I will be taking your interview… I'm sorry but the boss is busy so he can't take your interview instead it is my job.. he smlied….

She took a deep breath and walked into the office…

<><><><

The interview took 30 minutes….

When Geet came out pinky went over to her….

Adi – Congratuations Miss Geet…. Your Hired…

Pinky ran over to Geet and hugged her…

Pinky - Congrats Geet… Well done…

Geet was in 7 heaven … she got a job…. She was soo pleased….

She rang yash to tell him….

Pre – cap…

Geet meets the boss….

Hope you like it...

Press the Like Button And Please Comment...
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
supreb update
cant wait for the nxt updtae
Fab update::
Haha loved the brothers teasing & geets anger oooft
Awww geet is joining KC to get her mind off maan but now he'z gunna be infront ov her eyes all the tym
Cont soon Xx..
Thx 4 the PM
Awesome!!
I wonder how geet will react when she finds out her boss is none other than maan !
Can't wait!!!

cont soonnn
thanks pm
just read all the parts till now.
its simply superb.
please update soon. i cant wait for the next prt.
add me to ur pm list pls.

Sahi waqt par kyun roka??

Hhehe, nice and brilliant update!

Now waiting for the next part

update soon