Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 13 (Page 128)

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

yes roles reversal nowBig smile
 random kidnappers or political parties or family membersOuch

Story will be interesting if its family members(dont throw chappals at me).........u now what i mean? ............. i hope there would be no tension between GEET n KHAN.......bc she did punch him?.LOL..... Even Ayur got scare of GK Shocked

komlika u...
ab mere mind me ek aur scene aa gaya n it is not gud...
but still will share with u guys...
scene -- after geet punched khan...he strts to suspect her...that she is connected to this somehow personally...so he starts to dig into it...
he was mad at her for punching him in front of the others...so he decides to complain against her that she is dealing with the case on a personal level...like she is not thinking straight....getting emotionally involved...so the head decides to take her off the case...
so now she has no option left to save maan...n she decides to enter KM...
plz dont throw chappals at me...
[/QUOTE]
are bhaut accha scene hain , yes new twist but had lots of potential to reunion of maaneet.
 koi bhi twist lao jab maaneet  ek ho koi prblm nehi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaramaheshTyromuskanp

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

thank u..
o haan i totally forgot abt prithvi D'oh...silly me...LOL
the expression would be pricelesss....imagining the scene in my mind...awesome...nice komlika...
pyar to defo unlimited....LOL

one scene just came to my mind...-- geet knows some1 is behind maan n that too frm his family...so she can do only one thing....move in with him...now that sequence will also be gud...seeing every1s expression...when she comes in with all the cops n her security...
main bhi pata nahin kya kya imagine karti rehti hun...again silly me...LOL

agree........ but i want geet to come as Maan's wife to KMDay Dreaming.......... i so want these dramatic entry of GEET in KM  with cops for her security n calling her ma'am.......... woh party ka kya huva?

oh yes defo...n yeah party ka kya hua??? waise to daadi ko sab yaad rehta hai.Angry..ab party kahan hai??
imagine the scene...party going on ...n geet enters with full attitude along with cops...n every1 shocked to c her...her look....her tone...her command...gud one...

usse aayega, party ke baarein , jab usse shaadi karana hoga sameera ka ,
actually dadi is sad to sameera 's pyaar dekh ke, dadi's eyes r full of tears.
 geet ka pyaar nehi dekh paayi, partiality koi dadi se jane.

DADI....... usse GEET se hi problem hai kya...
Angry.... i hope she doesnt create tension yaar....... geet had suffer enough bc of her (ofcouse INDIRECTLY) but still she have.......... NO more SAMEERA n DADI drama Angry............. DOES GEET KNOWS ABOUT MAAN'S ENGAGEMENT NEWS?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpTyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Story will be interesting if its family members(dont throw chappals at me).........u now what i mean? ............. i hope there would be no tension between GEET n KHAN.......bc she did punch him?.LOL..... Even Ayur got scare of GK Shocked

don't worry no chappals.
even me to want to see that. I know ,I knowLOL
but I guess there will be more twist will come like the danger thereat in maan's life and khan want to take revenge .
yes ayur got scare that time.
kuch bara hoga then in front of whole world maaneet's marriage truth will be reveal

could be..........kuch bada nahi..........sabse bada damaka hoga......... then maaneet's marriage truth will be out......... Ok so.........rano, Mr. Handa, maan, geet, adi (i think) knows about maaneet marriage............Right?
[/QUOTE]
yes bhaut bada dhama and every one maaneet married of 8yrs and have 7yrs ol daughter,
 hay kya reaction hoga dadi ka.
yes, rano, mr handa,maan, geet, or may be adi knw it

komlikamuskanpTyro

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

komlika u...
ab mere mind me ek aur scene aa gaya n it is not gud...
but still will share with u guys...
scene -- after geet punched khan...he strts to suspect her...that she is connected to this somehow personally...so he starts to dig into it...
he was mad at her for punching him in front of the others...so he decides to complain against her that she is dealing with the case on a personal level...like she is not thinking straight....getting emotionally involved...so the head decides to take her off the case...
so now she has no option left to save maan...n she decides to enter KM...
plz dont throw chappals at me...
[/QUOTE]

no no chappals yaar.......... ur too good. Clap......... u could be right......... then she might have to tell everyone about her marriage.......... n ..........act all nice or bad etc........... to find out truth if any family member had hands on attacks on maan

muskanpTyroKrishna_Sourav

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

thank u..
the expression would be pricelesss....imagining the scene in my mind...awesome...nice komlika...

one scene just came to my mind...-- geet knows some1 is behind maan n that too frm his family...so she can do only one thing....move in with him...now that sequence will also be gud...seeing every1s expression...when she comes in with all the cops n her security...

agree........ but i want geet to come as Maan's wife to KMDay Dreaming.......... i so want these dramatic entry of GEET in KM  with cops for her security n calling her ma'am.......... woh party ka kya huva?

aah tere muh mein ghee , sakkar, chocolate ,cakeEmbarrassed
yes that will be cherry on cakeEmbarrassed.
but I'll really loved to see security call her as ma'am.
 but I doubt it cause geet will never reveal her real identity  either the threat of maan's life will be increase.
don't remind of thta aprt re, party matlab dadiAngry ka drama suru about sameeraAngryOuchDead.

i know.........thts y pruthvi should be intro back.........so Gk n Pruthvi can work together.......... i dont know y but i want tht party to happen yaar........... kitna drama hoga uss party meine......... it will give twist to story ..............what about geet friends......arman, prem, n raj?

aur kitna twist chaiye,
 mujhe party chaiye but no more mu between maaneet.
 waise maan ka dimag now functioning fully, start ho raha hain car aabhi diamg ka thora thora.
 party ho but no engagement news.
 wasie agar jr mk ko leke aaye party mein gk then jr mk will bajaofy band of dadi and every one.
 she will take maan with her then sameera kya dadi kyaROFL

rakhi its now ur turn to have ghee, shakkar, choc, ice-cream in ur mouth..
wow kya scene hai...jr mk daadi ka band bajayegi...
n will let no1 touch her da...daa...sabko apni eyes se dara degi...nahi to mumma cop hai naa...uski dhamki de degi.....maan to already darta hai....LOL

komlikamuskanpKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

thank u..

oh yes defo...n yeah party ka kya hua??? waise to daadi ko sab yaad rehta hai.Angry..ab party kahan hai??
imagine the scene...party going on ...n geet enters with full attitude along with cops...n every1 shocked to c her...her look....her tone...her command...gud one...

\

ye daadi naaAngry i tell u..Angry
budhape me sathiya gayi hai...sab kuch ulta hi dekhti hain n samajhti hain...
jo samjhna chahiye...wo nahi samjhti...n apne hi fundae lagati rehti hai...
n that emotional blakmail...uff...

yes she is responsible for this separation indirect phir bhi.
 she has partiality fully
only want to see  what she want to see.
 and jab koi kuch kehe , hum bade hain kya hum naraj nehi ho sakte, dant nehi sakte

komlikamuskanpTyro

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

don't worry no chappals.
even me to want to see that. I know ,I knowLOL
but I guess there will be more twist will come like the danger thereat in maan's life and khan want to take revenge .
yes ayur got scare that time.
kuch bara hoga then in front of whole world maaneet's marriage truth will be reveal

could be..........kuch bada nahi..........sabse bada damaka hoga......... then maaneet's marriage truth will be out......... Ok so.........rano, Mr. Handa, maan, geet, adi (i think) knows about maaneet marriage............Right?

yes bhaut bada dhama and every one maaneet married of 8yrs and have 7yrs ol daughter,
 hay kya reaction hoga dadi ka.
yes, rano, mr handa,maan, geet, or may be adi knw it
[/QUOTE]

reaction toh dekh ne layak hoga......... upar se GEET being DCP...........cherry on cake LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

thank u..

DADI....... usse GEET se hi problem hai kya...
Angry.... i hope she doesnt create tension yaar....... geet had suffer enough bc of her (ofcouse INDIRECTLY) but still she have.......... NO more SAMEERA n DADI drama Angry............. DOES GEET KNOWS ABOUT MAAN'S ENGAGEMENT NEWS?

don't worry dadi karegi, she will use everything to destroy .but this time jr mk has,
I;ll love to see her in the party and make maan busy with her.
I loved to see that time if maan compltely avoid everything Evil Smile and just keep busy himslef with jr mk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaTyro

Go to top