Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 13 (Page 107)

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

[QUOTE=PrithviSanyo1][QUOTE=jyoti_l][QUOTE=muskanp]

NOW THIS ANSWERS EVERYONE'S Q

wat maan thinks of mk...
one COMMON SENSE Q TO ALL
when u meet ur frd / love after 7long years...with a baBY
will  u ask a q so stupid...
oh u r married??? Shocked
who is the father of this baby???AngryShocked
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Hello yaar, as you said it is and will be the stupidest question, if he ask hisLOVE this question. If he ask that that will be the wrath of their love for each other. He knew the depth of her love for him (she was ready to commit suicide for his love, she went ahead and cleared the doubts, daadi had against Annie, just for his love, she went ahead with consumation even forgetting her dream about the mariage, just for his love. he will never doubt her love or her commitment to him even dor a fraction of a second. I don't think he is doubtful about mk's father but he is a bit reluctant to announce it in public as it may cause some trouble with Geet's work related atmospere as she is the interagating officer in this case. He really want to do it properly by asking her parents for her hand alongwith his daughter. he also want his daadimaa to go and seek Geet's hand for her stubborn, stupid, heavyhead but lovesick grandson. He had told her he will come and pick her, that doensn't mean he will pick her from a mall but from her home with all the pride and procedures.

Jaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

18myprideTyromuskanpKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by jyoti_l

ka pyaar sab kuch mein kiska jada rights hainLOL
yes but really she is brain dead in show and  in this ff alsoDeadAngry

KITNE SARE OPTIONS MILGAYEN
prithvi & jyo
don't i just love u both..
muskan wondering aab kya haroon..

u know what to do...
but plz dont make maan Q her abt mk's father....coz if he does that...then to hamara dil hi tut jaayega....Cry
plz no more mu between them....
love u too....

yes jyoti agree with u.
 my heart is beating fast and butter fly roaming in my stomach

Relax guys, he will never question about mk's father as he very well know that he is that stupid father who never fulfilled his responsibilty as a father during and after pregnancy / delivery. He never doubted his love for her nor her loev for him. So he will never, not even in his dream will think that there could be someone else in Geets life. If he think that, that will be the time of his death (a man without love is as good as dead)

jaya
[/QUOTE]
agree with u dear.
actually we feared about it, so discussing other perspective also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpTyro

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Dear friends,  Maan took geet to her mother not because she had forgotten the road to her mother's place but because he had witnessed the grief her mother was undergoing for the last 7.5 years. He know a mother's grief is morw than his or even Geet's. Her mother trusted him and asked him to marry her daughter so that she will be safe in an unknown place whereas  Geet left all her people just because of him. So he had to unite Geet with her parents first and it was his prime responsibility though very late. So I really don't see any reason to hate him for his doing, He left her alone with her parents not because he could not face them but because, he wanted to give them their own space to rejoice the moment. If he were there, they would not have been free to express their feelings in front of him. There was nothing he wanted to hide from Geet's mother as she was well aware of Maan & Geet's relation.
Why do you people think that Jr. MK's sirname is not Khurana???????????? and why did you feel that Geet would not have joined Khurana's name to her daughter's name when she has that sirname tag????????????. If not everyone in the family, her mother knew her daughter's marriage with Maan and that they had spent 6 months together in a house as husband and wife. So there was no need to be afrid of Jr. Mk's identity. Geet never wanted to hide the truth about her husband, if so, she would not have Khurana as her sirname and she would not have shown Maan's photo to her daughter as her father.
Further as far as I know, AYUR is a hindu name and Ayub is the muslim name. Here Kan was a different person than Ayur. Lets not confuse the issue.

Like many of you, even I can foresee Maan receiving the slap but not because he doubts or ask stupid question about jr. MK but because he might be the person responsible for his KIDNAP. during interation, Geet will realize Maan had appointed a Group (may be with false identity), to kidnap him so that GK will be summoned to his rescue. After the kidnap episode, may be he lapsed to stop them from further action, so the group would have sent one more person to attack him at the mall. So in anger, as he played with the life and also with the government, she might give him a tight slappppppppppppppp. (he had risked the lives and many people along the 3 kids)

Jaya

Hi jaya
 agree with u completely.
we r not looking for other point also ,nothing serious.
 here every one want to see maaneet and jr mk together but every one feared about any thing wrong  and discuss about it.
 I agree about maan take geet to her parents house.
I told here earlier also. he will give her all happiness one by one.
first starting from to reunited with her parents .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpTyro

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=PrithviSanyo1][QUOTE=jyoti_l][QUOTE=muskanp]

NOW THIS ANSWERS EVERYONE'S Q

wat maan thinks of mk...
one COMMON SENSE Q TO ALL
when u meet ur frd / love after 7long years...with a baBY
will  u ask a q so stupid...
oh u r married??? Shocked
who is the father of this baby???AngryShocked
LOL
Hello yaar, as you said it is and will be the stupidest question, if he ask hisLOVE this question. If he ask that that will be the wrath of their love for each other. He knew the depth of her love for him (she was ready to commit suicide for his love, she went ahead and cleared the doubts, daadi had against Annie, just for his love, she went ahead with consumation even forgetting her dream about the mariage, just for his love. he will never doubt her love or her commitment to him even dor a fraction of a second. I don't think he is doubtful about mk's father but he is a bit reluctant to announce it in public as it may cause some trouble with Geet's work related atmospere as she is the interagating officer in this case. He really want to do it properly by asking her parents for her hand alongwith his daughter. he also want his daadimaa to go and seek Geet's hand for her stubborn, stupid, heavyhead but lovesick grandson. He had told her he will come and pick her, that doensn't mean he will pick her from a mall but from her home with all the pride and procedures.

Jaya

hi jaya
 excellent analysis Clap. good point.agree with ur each and every point.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanppreethiaTyro

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
kal raat se aaj subha but still no updateCry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the update. its so late so i thought you must have gone off to sleep. Now i am so happy to see the updating status.yayClapClap
Clap

muskanp

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Muski,
I m happy that you are updating.
But wanna know something....

I M TOO SCARED TO READ THE UPDATE.....CryCry BECAUSE YOU SAID GEET BREAKING DOWNShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Water. - 27 February 2011 at 10:45pm

muskanp

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
waiting.....

muskanp

Go to top