yes only muskan can tell us.
don't worry when dadi will do wrong , jr mk will bajaofy her band

hey FUN TO WATCH NA....😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: komlika

how come...???? DEV as devis...??

yes I knwo dev is loyal
 but tukka maar rehi hoon naam kitna mil hain dekh.
 upar se iye ek dam new and surprise twist hoga if dev is the culprit may be he want to take kc and km fully but for maan nothing in his hand
may be I'm wrong dev is good and devis another person.

i think it would be exciting twist..........(dont throw chappals)..........there could be possibility of it

no chappal
 mein bhi agree with u., nice and exciting twist

and this time........maan will believe geet (i hope) n dadi blaming geet for creating rift between bros

yes compltely.

Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

ohi toh hoga
 waise maan ka dimag ka speed abhi bhi slow hain, party ke end mein usse smajah meine ayaega party mein kya hua hain
 but mere faith hain jr mk pe dega sab ko ek agar usske dada ke paas koi aaye bhi toh.
 sameera ka baal choti choti karke kar degi.

aur ha vo sameera ke manicured hand ke tukre tukre kar degi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
komlika thumbnail

ohi toh hoga
 waise maan ka dimag ka speed abhi bhi slow hain, party ke end mein usse smajah meine ayaega party mein kya hua hain
 but mere faith hain jr mk pe dega sab ko ek agar usske dada ke paas koi aaye bhi toh.
 sameera ka baal choti choti karke kar degi.

baal nahi.........fingers.........just like geet had said before remember.........chopping sameera fingers n feeding it to dog πŸ˜†

maan ke dimag ko meine study ke liye bhejahe........i will get report in few days.......will tell u result of it
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

aur ha vo sameera ke manicured hand ke tukre tukre kar degi...πŸ˜†

maincured hand πŸ˜†.
 sirf sameera ko jr mk ke paas bhej do then the result 😈
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail

yes I knwo dev is loyal
 upar se iye ek dam new and surprise twist hoga if dev is the culprit may be he want to take kc and km fully but for maan nothing in his hand

i think it would be exciting twist..........(dont throw chappals)..........there could be possibility of it

no chappal

and this time........maan will believe geet (i hope) n dadi blaming geet for creating rift between bros

yes compltely.

and then she will finally save maan from him and become HERO....n maan will come to no bout geet and his angel....so chweeeet na...😊

aur dadi ko to jr MK dekh legi baad me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

karegi re, devis = dev ho na ho.
 dadi karegi problme.
 ek big twist aaraha hain tm mein dil tham ke baith jao sab,
 yes I also guess devis is dev

yes I knwo dev is loyal

no chappal

is tukke ke liye...ek aur scene....dev is -ve in this...
jr mk comes to maans house with him coz of something ...that will be explained in nxt scene..πŸ˜†..n maan being maan cant refuse her...
so she tells maan to play hide n seek with him...
unknowingly she comes to hide in one of the rooms in the mansion...n she hears some1 yelling on the phone....sees his face but does not know that it is dev...
dev is yelling -itna sa kaam nahi hua tum logon se...kisi kaam ke nahi ho...mujhe nahi pata ...jald se jald maan singh khurana hamre kabze me hona chahiye...n agar usse goli bhi maarni pade kidnap karne ke liye...to wo bhi karna..
hearing this she starts to cry...but being a mamas girl...as in cops daughter she doesnt say anything n runs to her dadas arms...he is confused as to y she is cring ...
she tries to explain but he is not able to understand...
when she meets her mama...she tells her d same...n she understands everything...
n then decides her next move...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

baal nahi.........fingers.........just like geet had said before remember.........chopping sameera fingers n feeding it to dog πŸ˜†

maan ke dimag ko meine study ke liye bhejahe........i will get report in few days.......will tell u result of it

yes finger just like geet said.
 waise maanka dimag ka result aajaye toh bolna hume🀣

komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

yes I knwo dev is loyal

no chappal

is tukke ke liye...ek aur scene....dev is -ve in this...
jr mk comes to maans house with him coz of something ...that will be explained in nxt scene..πŸ˜†..n maan being maan cant refuse her...
so she tells maan to play hide n seek with him...
unknowingly she comes to hide in one of the rooms in the mansion...n she hears some1 yelling on the phone....sees his face but does not know that it is dev...
dev is yelling -itna sa kaam nahi hua tum logon se...kisi kaam ke nahi ho...mujhe nahi pata ...jald se jald maan singh khurana hamre kabze me hona chahiye...n agar usse goli bhi maarni pade kidnap karne ke liye...to wo bhi karna..
hearing this she starts to cry...but being a mamas girl...as in cops daughter she doesnt say anything n runs to her dadas arms...he is confused as to y she is cring ...
she tries to explain but he is not able to understand...
when she meets her mama...she tells her d same...n she understands everything...
n then decides her next move...

i was waiting for ur scene jyoti πŸ˜‰.......... could be possible........ as maan being maan he will not understand MK..........but geet will n she will come to KM n keep eye on everyone (as Mk wouldnt know name of person)
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

i think maan brain is working slow as his all capability is now inherited by his angel js mk....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

vaise baccha  i will be waiting for ur report too...!!!πŸ˜‰