Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey todays part was real special 4 me
i simply loved every bit of it
it was as always beautifully written by non other than our muski darling

im really getting attached to that very unknown bond taking place between this father n daughter im really loving it
im loving how unknowingly he is sumhow treating her like his own daughter he cares 4 her he loves her worried 4 her pampering her as if she is his own daughter

we all kno mk knows he is her father so he is treating him like that possesive jealous deeply in love bt maan he dont know anthing totally unaware of anything still geting attached 2 her getting attracted 2 her this shows that blood do have resemblence unkowingly u get attracted2 the one

this is one of the beautiful relation in this world shared by a father n a daughter

As i would also like cherish here sum1 else that is geets father i loved the way he said wen he got 2 knew the whole story that if she would have told him he would have done anythign 4 her even beg 4 her this is wat pure love we hardly find in any relations in this world
unknowingly maan is depicting a perfect father too im sure as we go ahead we will get more examples as written in this he will b the 1 of them 4 his princess his sweet heart
loved the way how he referenced her by
sweet heart

now this is 4rm our sweet mk to his real sweet father

i just hope soon he gets 2 know that she is his daughter nd the bond between them get more stronger nd hold her nd take her by his side

thanks 4 writing such a beautiful update dear
keep writing nd thnx 4 posting the vm on my suggestion
THANK YOU

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
earlier geet used to have endless calls with maan...bt nw it seems it is mk's turn...iteresting...........very interesting.....
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww loved the conversation between maan n mk
it was so cute!
n stupid davis!
kill him!
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
muskan its quite confusing....

Does Maan knows that MK is his daughter???

If he knows then how is that he is able to stay away from her???
 and if not then why is he not trying to find out who is she???....
I mean  of course by not asking Geet..... if he does that then im sure he is gonna have left and right from her.....already he has caused so much pain....

but their convo was so chweettt...... Maan Singh Khurana and story???
hehehehe....
would surely love to hear him say that......

par ab yeh kaunsa naya dushman aa gaya??? kebab mein haddi ban kar..... par jo bhi ho.... im sure he is the one who is gonna patch them up unintentionally......

waiting for the endless call..... and its pakka this time its going to be between Daddy and Daddy's baby girl.....

muskan jaldi update karo.......

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please Muski...Aur Ek Update dijiye naa😳😳😳
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello dear,

Just tell me that this davis is not Mr. Dev Khurana who is doing all this. Like in the show he lpst all his wealth in  with the influence of gambling and other habbits but still survives in the market with a devils name? Please yaar, i don't want Geet to unearth the scandle of khurana bad boy and hurt her maan and her granny.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am here to give you a big hug 🤗just to get an assurance from you that davis has got no connections with Geet's (I mean her husbands) family.

Jaya
ada_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luvd it nice update
eagerly waiting fr the next oneeeeeeeeeee

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so sweet mk talking to maan,,,,,,,,,,plz make maan know mk is his daughter........continue soon......
sweet cherry thumbnail
Loved da update
Do continue
It was awesome.. I want Maan to know it his daughter
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...so now endless call of MK started after geet...but when will maan know abt MK as his daughter....may be the endless call will solve evrything...hope cutie tells evrything abt moma geet to maan...n he knows wht is exactly happening..continue soon..!!

Rohini