Fan Fictions

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 13 - Page 92

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: komlika

don't worry no chappals.
even me to want to see that. I know ,I knowπŸ˜†
but I guess there will be more twist will come like the danger thereat in maan's life and khan want to take revenge .
yes ayur got scare that time.
kuch bara hoga then in front of whole world maaneet's marriage truth will be reveal

could be..........kuch bada nahi..........sabse bada damaka hoga......... then maaneet's marriage truth will be out......... Ok so.........rano, Mr. Handa, maan, geet, adi (i think) knows about maaneet marriage............Right?

yes bhaut bada dhama and every one maaneet married of 8yrs and have 7yrs ol daughter,
 hay kya reaction hoga dadi ka.
yes, rano, mr handa,maan, geet, or may be adi knw it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti_l

Story will be interesting if its family members(dont throw chappals at me).........u now what i mean? ............. i hope there would be no tension between GEET n KHAN.......bc she did punch him?.πŸ˜†..... Even Ayur got scare of GK 😲

komlika u...
ab mere mind me ek aur scene aa gaya n it is not gud...
but still will share with u guys...
scene -- after geet punched khan...he strts to suspect her...that she is connected to this somehow personally...so he starts to dig into it...
he was mad at her for punching him in front of the others...so he decides to complain against her that she is dealing with the case on a personal level...like she is not thinking straight....getting emotionally involved...so the head decides to take her off the case...
so now she has no option left to save maan...n she decides to enter KM...
plz dont throw chappals at me...

no no chappals yaar.......... ur too good. πŸ‘......... u could be right......... then she might have to tell everyone about her marriage.......... n ..........act all nice or bad etc........... to find out truth if any family member had hands on attacks on maan
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

aur kitna twist chaiye,
 mujhe party chaiye but no more mu between maaneet.
 waise maan ka dimag now functioning fully, start ho raha hain car aabhi diamg ka thora thora.
 party ho but no engagement news.
 wasie agar jr mk ko leke aaye party mein gk then jr mk will bajaofy band of dadi and every one.
 she will take maan with her then sameera kya dadi kya🀣

rakhi its now ur turn to have ghee, shakkar, choc, ice-cream in ur mouth..
wow kya scene hai...jr mk daadi ka band bajayegi...
n will let no1 touch her da...daa...sabko apni eyes se dara degi...nahi to mumma cop hai naa...uski dhamki de degi.....maan to already darta hai....πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

\

ye daadi naa😑 i tell u..😑
budhape me sathiya gayi hai...sab kuch ulta hi dekhti hain n samajhti hain...
jo samjhna chahiye...wo nahi samjhti...n apne hi fundae lagati rehti hai...
n that emotional blakmail...uff...

yes she is responsible for this separation indirect phir bhi.
 she has partiality fully
only want to see  what she want to see.
 and jab koi kuch kehe , hum bade hain kya hum naraj nehi ho sakte, dant nehi sakte
komlika thumbnail

could be..........kuch bada nahi..........sabse bada damaka hoga......... then maaneet's marriage truth will be out......... Ok so.........rano, Mr. Handa, maan, geet, adi (i think) knows about maaneet marriage............Right?

yes bhaut bada dhama and every one maaneet married of 8yrs and have 7yrs ol daughter,

reaction toh dekh ne layak hoga......... upar se GEET being DCP...........cherry on cake πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

DADI....... usse GEET se hi problem hai kya...
😑.... i hope she doesnt create tension yaar....... geet had suffer enough bc of her (ofcouse INDIRECTLY) but still she have.......... NO more SAMEERA n DADI drama 😑............. DOES GEET KNOWS ABOUT MAAN'S ENGAGEMENT NEWS?

don't worry dadi karegi, she will use everything to destroy .but this time jr mk has,
I;ll love to see her in the party and make maan busy with her.
I loved to see that time if maan compltely avoid everything 😈 and just keep busy himslef with jr mk
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

n will let no1 touch her da...daa...sabko apni eyes se dara degi...nahi to mumma cop hai naa...uski dhamki de degi.....maan to already darta hai....πŸ˜†

thnku thnku😳
yes jr mk bajaofy dadi's bandπŸ˜†
 poor msk , now fear about his own wify and daughterπŸ˜†
komlika thumbnail

awesome......... yaar JR Mk party mein banta hai ........... it would be worth watching......... JR MK not leaving maan........n.........pushing sameera away from maan  πŸ˜†.......... RAKHi ur right.........phir kya DADI kya SAMEERA 🀣
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

reaction toh dekh ne layak hoga......... upar se GEET being DCP...........cherry on cake πŸ˜†

yes completely agree with u
komlika thumbnail

don't worry dadi karegi, she will use everything to destroy .but this time jr mk has,
I;ll love to see her in the party and make maan busy with her.
I loved to see that time if maan compltely avoid everything 😈 and just keep busy himslef with jr mk

kya secen hoga...........MAAN with JR MK 😍