Originally posted by: komlika

did we scare her 😲...........sorry muskan we didnt mean too  🤗

guys i am here only n dont worry i love debating😳🤗
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

not u may be me
😭

di i am here only🤗....
trust me i enjoy such discussions... why is everyone feeling i am offended i am not n in case i offended someone i truly did not want to... it was said in a healthy manner nothing else😳
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

she still is an old lady... n we have to accept india... i know the mentality is changing but trust me not to that extent... however mordern she is, even in the show if such a thing happened dadi would have been angry at them...

yes agree with u.
 I'm not saying htat she is wrong at that point
 but I'm again saying that what abt maan and annie
 annie toh pregnant hoke chali aayi but again her own blood oh kaise galt ho sakte hain.
 chalo old dadi ko benifit of doubt dete hain if she will not further direct or indirect responsible for any mu between maan

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

guys i am here only n dont worry i love debating😳🤗

good girl🤗
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

correct...thats all we r trying to say....
n moreover if daadi wanted...she cud have gone with maans rishta to handas...
she even said that to annie tht maan ki haan ka intezaar hai.....
then y did she not ask maan???
no offence...but if elders c u in bedroom in that condition...usually they try to hurry everything up...but i gues things happen....
already saying sorry if my comment offended any1....

she knew maan loves geet........ n they wanted to get married........so why didnt she ask for geet rishta for maan from handas ........... n........all of sudden she become old fashion........ 😲
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

di i am here only🤗....

trust me i enjoy such discussions... why is everyone feeling i am offended i am not n in case i offended someone i truly did not want to... it was said in a healthy manner nothing else😳

good girl 🤗
 yes me too loving it

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

she knew maan loves geet........ n they wanted to get married........so why didnt she ask for geet rishta for maan from handas ........... n........all of sudden she become old fashion........ 😲

I have full doubt on dadi's intention about it.
 did she really want to maan get married to geet.

first we r not defending maan.
 he is respnsible and guit at his point but  some time circumstances and  things are not good in ur way.
 that is ahppening it maaneet relationship.
 now come to the dadi's point of view then ok  agree , support ur  khoon but  this is cause maan her own blood by this 7yrs separation.
I don't know hwo to make u understand but dadi is some how and indirectly responsible.

i agree she is INDIRECTLY responsible but all of that could have been avoided had maan told her everything but he didnt
komlika thumbnail

yes agree with u.
 I'm not saying htat she is wrong at that point
 but I'm again saying that what abt maan and annie
 annie toh pregnant hoke chali aayi but again her own blood oh kaise galt ho sakte hain.
 chalo old dadi ko benifit of doubt dete hain if she will not further direct or indirect responsible for any mu between maan

trust me she is going to cause MU........... n tht too really soon..........(sorry guys but i cant help it) 😆