sry im late...

bt really gr888 start...

loved it...

continue soon,...

thnx for the pm...

luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sameera... like ur ff... gud start...
KashArshlover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where is the Update??  I cant see any Part 2 on Page 11.. Till page 16 there are only comments about Part 1...
Where is the Update???😲

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry!! My fault!!
Wait!!😊
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was around 1:15 when Atul woke up with the sound of an announcement ...
"Uhuuu" He made a sleepy sound and looked at his watch.. Seeing the time his eyes popped out..
"WHat??? Mein yahan pichle do ghante se so raha hun????" Atul soliloquized...

"Yup!!!!" Atul heard a similar voice from behind and turned around...

"There he saw a man with height of about 5'11 standing with one hand in his pocket, wearing a white shirt with blue jeans and a black jacket and a smile on his face...

"Bhaiya!!!" Atul screamed with joy and at once hugged him tightly...

"Kaisa hai????" The man asked...

"Bilkul theek... But i can see a great change in you... Dr Armaan Mallik!!!"  Atul called out his name with proud in his voice...

And the banter started... "Kya bhaiya???? Tum maza le rahe thai??? muhe uthaya kyun nahi???" Atul pouted...

"Uthaya nahi??? what do u mean uthaya nahi??? Mein pichle 10 minute se aur kya kar raha hun??? Tujhe kya laga tu AirPort pe hone wali announcement se utha hai???" Armaan raised an eyebrow...

"Aur nahi to kya???" Atul frowned..

"Ohhh agar announcement se uthna hota to tu sota he nahi kyunki yahan har 5 minute pe koi na koi announcement zaroor hoti hai, tu utha kyunki tere baal geele ho gaye..." Armaan converted atul's attention towards his hairs...

"Haa.. mere baal yeh kaise????" Atul left his sentence incomplete as Armaan smirked showing him the empty water bottle in his hand..😆

"Bhaiyya you!!!!!!" Atul got angry...
"Baad mein... abhi yeh saman uthane mein meri madad kar..." Armaan said keeping the heavy bag on Atul's hands and taking another started walking...

Their banter continued for the rest of the journey till they both reach home..

Annanya got so happy to see her son after so many years and hugged him tightly... after all her wait has ended finally and her dear son was in front of her...

"Armaan!!! mein bata nahi sakti, mein kitni khush hun tumhe wapas yahan dekh kar... "Annanya was crying with happiness...

"Kya maa??? app phir rona shuru ho gai??? Ab to mein a gaya naa... aur ab mein apko chor kar kahin nahi jane wala... Issliye ab mein ansoon nahi..." Armaan wiped away Annanya's tears with his finger and hugged her once again...

He was himself very happy to be back... Back at home, As soon as he lye down on his bed he felt so much comfort in it as never before... How can he forget he missed this bed terribly, This environment, this room and what not... Thinking about the happiness he saw in his mother's eyes he drifted of to sleep very soon..

Next Morning, Shilpa and Riddhima decides to go for a jog... They both changed and went out of a jog but ended up playing basket ball with the kids and the kids felt as if they had got a treat... Both the sisters were so good at it that kids even have requested them to be their coach but as it was usually their university time so they both refused... One thing was there which make others surprise and that was that when the two sisters play basket ball they were always each others opponents and were so professional that if their faces were not same then anyone would think that they are great competitors and enemies..

After playing for half an hour, they both bid bye to the kids and started jogging back home, it was early in the morning so the area wasn't surrounded with much people...

They both were passing by the park when a jotshi stopped them... "Tum donow behnow mein bohat pyaar hai na??" he asked..
"Baba humay deir ho rahi hai, phir kabhi app ki baat sunn lein gay.."Riddhima looked at her watch..
"Aree nahi, hum in sab baaton pe yaqeen nahi rakhte, i mean koi kisi ka future kaise bata sakta hai??" Shilpa frowned..
"Koi nahi bata sakta, lekin haan ane wali paristhiti se tum logon ko agah karna mera farz hai.." jotshi said...

"Acha!! to agay aisa kya hone wala hai???" Shilpa asked folding her arms against her chest..

"Tum donow ki taqdeer bohat ajeeb hai, ek ki zindagii mein khushiyaan he khushyaaan hongi lekin samay ka palta doosri ki zindagii mein toofaan le aye gaa.. Sab se badi cheez tum donow he ek doosre ki khushiyun ki wajah sur dukh ka kaaran bano gii..." Jotshi tried to warn them..

"Kya???" Riddhima got a little worried..
"Arre tum bhi, koi kuch bhi kahe gaa aur maan lo gii???" Shilpa scolded Riddhima..

"Aj beshak tumm meri baat na mano, lekin kismat to tum donow ki kal raat he likhi ja chuki hai, aur usse tum donow nahi badal sakte!!!" Jotshi made a last statement and went away...

"Pagal!! Chalo ab..." Shilpa dragged Riddhima as she knew that is she will give any thought about these remarks she will get worried and make her worry too...

But No one can change anything when your Fate is already decided...

One Week Later...

Armaan has decided to open his own Hospital in India as he was much powerful financially and he was not much worried about their family business as Atul was taking care of that very well...

Sapna's sisters wedding was over and now life was getting back to normal, with everyday classes of sociology...

"So students that about the married life, Both Husband and Wife are treated as the two wheels of a car, life can not just be balance with one.." The professor said..

"But sir!! Don't you think it more depends on girls! i mean they are the one always busy in chatter patter, gossips and that sometimes creates misunderstandings..." Abhi raised his point..

"Oh Really!!! and what do boys do?? discussing problems about their married life with their friends, discussing ideas and all???" Nikita back fired...

"Arre!! But girls do far more than that!" Atul raised his voice..

" hUH!!!  REALLY??" Riddhima cocked her eyes..

Rahul said Nothing as he was just listening to all staring at Shilpa, while Shilpa got a little bit uncomfortable as she felt Rahul's constant gaze on her, she was getting the idea about Rahul liking her but was avoiding it...

"Oh Hello!!! Mein iss waqt ek bohat shareefana topic parha raha hun so discussion bhi shareefana ho to he behtar rahe gaa.." Professor frowned..

After the class all were sitting in the canteen when Atul came with the mark sheet declaring latest tests results in which Nikita got Highest this time!!

"Wow!!! Now Nikki you should give us treat!!" Sapna jumped...

"Arre... Treat to atul to deni chahiye!! Iss ka bhai aya hai!" Nikki transferred her burden on Atul's shoulders..

"Baat to sahi hai!!!" Everyone supported Nikita..

"Thek hai! aj shaam ko mere ghar pe??" Atul unexpectedly got ready..

"Done!!" Everyone shouted...

"Ummm... dont you think we better buy a present??" Riddhima bit her lower lip thinking of something...
"We are idiots!! hum bhool kese gaye??" Shilpa hit her head... "Abhi iss waqt gift kahan se arrange hoga??" She looked around.. They both were seated in a taxi on way to Atul's home...
"Arre wo mall haina!! Aurrr shortcut leke Atul ka ghar ro pass mein he hai.. to.. tum jao sab wait kar rahe honge!! Main gift le k ati hun!!" Riddhima suggested...
"Pagal ho!! Wo itni andheri sarak hai.." Shilpa frowned...
"Arre i'll be fine yaar!! bachi thodi hun!!" Riddhima argued...

"Lekin phir deir mat lagana!!!" Shilpa warned...
"Yes mam!!"" Riddhima giggled...

After few Minutes, Riddhima was done with buying the Gift and was now walking towards Atul's House but as it was dark, she forgot the house number looking here and there... she was still searching for it when she saw a dog and getting afraid of it started Running... The dog ran after her and she got herself injured as her foot twisted and crashed against a spike, blood oozed out of it but somehow she got up and again started running, it was paining her badlly, tears came out of her eyes, she saw the gate open of a house and ran inside, There she saw a room's door oipen, she went inside closing the door and took a deep breath... She reached towards the window to see if the dog has gone or not when she felt some sound missing, She quickly recognized that its someones room and someone is there in the bathroom... Riddhima quickly hid herself behind a curtain and saw a man with well tonned body coming out of the bathroom n a bath gown.. He opened his cupboard and taking out a shirt from it again went inside the bathroom...

Riddhima again turned towards the window to see if the dog has gone or not but it was still there, she again felt that man coming out and hide herself again.. He came out wearing a blue jeans and white shirt and was nor brushing his hairs infront of the mirror when his mobile rang, he pick that up and said.."Haan haan baba a raha hun!!"

Once again the man went inside the bathroom and Riddhima quickly made a move to get out of the room when she heard..
"Ruko..."
Riddhima's heart started sinking, she turned around to see the man staring at her, " Tum yahan kya chori karne i thi??" The man asked in a loud voice..
"Wo...wo mein kuch, mein kuch chori nahi karne i thi, wo kutta mere peeche lag gaya tha... aur mera pair.." Riddhima showed her foot to proove the she is not lying..

"Arre app k to bohat khoon beh raha hai, app bethiye mein app ki marham patti kar deta hun.." The man made her sit giving her some water to drink and opened his cupboard to take out first aid box...

The man quickly cleaned her wounds and was now dressing it when Riddhima said.." Mere ek friend ne apne abde bhai k ane ki khushi mein party throw ki hai, mein wahan ja rahi thi, raaste mein unke liye gift lene utri aur andhere ki wajag se ghar bhool gai aur phir ek kutta mere peeche par gaya.." Riddhima told him the whole story as she calmed down a bit..

"Oh!! To chaliye laiye dejye mera gift!!" The man got up as he completed her dressing..
"Huh??" Riddhima got confused..
"Matlab yeh k app ghalti se sahi ghar mein a gai hain!! Hi i am Armaan Mallik! Atul ka bara bhai jiki party mein app i hain!!" Armaan smiled...

"Itni deir ho gai hai yeh Riddhima kahan reh gai???" Shilpa got worried...
Shilpa was looking here and there and now she was about to go back in search of Riddhima when she hit a man while turning and fall on top of him..
"Ahh!!" Shilpa scremend while the man was in a utter shock, they both stared eachother for a moment and then Shilpa got up.. "I am sorry!!" She said and saw Riddhima standing beside..

"Arre tum kahan thi??? mein kitna pareshaan ho gai thi... aur yeh pair mein kya hua hai??" Shilpa asked..
"Wo mein..." Riddhima left her sentence incomplete as Atul interrupted..
"Arre bhai ao naa.." And then looked at the shocked expression of Armaan...
"Kya hua??" Atul nudged Armaan and then looked at his eyes who were constantly gazing at Shilpa and Riddhima..
"Arre wo donow twins hain!!" Atul took him out from his thoughts...

The party was full on fun but Dr Mallik was feeling different... Riddhima was definitely not there in his room to steal something but had unknowningly  stolen something from him!!! His heart!!😳

From Now on I will update  Sunn Leyna on every Wednesday and will pm u guys about my all updates on Saturday or Sunday because it takes hour to pm you guys as i have a long list..

How was the part???
Love,
Sameera
😊 ðŸ˜‰
😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 7 years ago
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You really do work hard on your updates. I mean the writing comes naturally to you but the pictures and all takes a while. A lot of work on your shoulders, eh! I couldn't resist commenting since you work so hard. I had been waiting for an update on this story eversince I saw the introductory video. The concept is really intriguing. And, the story's developing into a wonderful one, now that Armaan has finally encountered both the Gupta sisters! But, somehow, Armaan has become a hurdle already, a very big one on that. And for the first time, with an AR/ArSh ff...I do not feel like either of the sisters ending up in distress or as far as dying. That'd be horrible...lol! But I guess, you have something good up there on your mind. For now, they're both really cute and I love how, the mature and socially developed Shilpa is more like a mother to the sweet and innocent Riddhima...although they both love each other! Continue soon...and have a great day! ;)
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful part
luvd it cont soon
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!how can i m=now choose between shilpa and riddhima???they bth are played by shona??i love the story line..plz cont sooon...
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
well written
loved it
Shilpa playing both roles so can't choose
impatient to read next part
continue soon
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4