India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR/ARSH FF "Sunn Leyna" #1 (Page 106)

dmg1431 Groupbie
dmg1431
dmg1431

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
so many jatka in one update.ek ke saath ek free milgaya.ridz ko marva diya saath mei angad shilpa ka divorce bi kara di gd going.arsh i hate u i hate u competition khel raha hai.anji so nc she tc of da babies bt babies ko shilpa chahiya.armaan bechara yar biwi ki marne ke ghame hai.koi baat nahi saali puri garwali banengi.angad janta de shilpa lvs armaan.nc one.angad jo tera hai toh mera jo mera hai tera mood mei hai isliye ridz ke marne gam hai armaan ko akela nahi chodna chati seede shi ko dvce dediya.wah wah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
here i am again
but ths wont be a long comment

well ridhimmas death ws a shocker, i wanted her out of arsh life but aise ek dum se mar gayi tou feeling bad for her

ahaana;s excitement on seeing shilpa  face was an emotional moment

full on emo part tha yee

armaan is misunderstanding her yaar. koi isse sach bataoo yaaar
aise kaise chale gaaa

angad shilpa confrontation nd then divorceee... ek aur shock bt a pleasant oneee
hehehhe

thanks to anjali for handling the kidss

par ab massi ma ka maa banane ka time aa gaya hai

i hope armaan shilpa ziada nakhre na karainnn

jald hi arsh k shadi k laddooo khilaoo humain :P

sameera_12

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
sam i like the white wala background more. ye wala aankhon me chubta haii
RashmiMahendra Groupbie
RashmiMahendra
RashmiMahendra

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
nxt update kb hoga?
sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashmiMahendra

nxt update kb hoga?

Lets see... may be tonight or tomorrow evening...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanriddima-Keerthi-

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roxxy47

1st-ly , Most of my comments on ur work start with an apology & this time as well , i'm continuing my ritual Tongue ...
Sorry!!! Embarrassed
2nd-ly , I always get a 'Shock' , like an actual electric shock when i go through the updates Ouch...
3rd-ly , I can't stop loving ur work , however shocking & tragic they are Wink...

Now about this , what do i say Stern Smile...
Kuch kehne layak chorda he nai u ne Ouch...
Phir bhi try marti hun Tongue...

Ahem Uhmm!! Starting from where i left...
From Riddhima's Pregnancy , Shilpa-Armaan ki kabhi inni bani toh thi nai & ab Riddhima ki demand ne kuch better bhi nai kiya tha LOL...
Aree!! Ab twins hain , esa toh hona he tha Wink...
But then that sudden change when Shilpa went to NY , Having feelings for ur twins husband , Not very good Ermm...
Shilpa-Rahul's so called Break-Up wasn't a shock But Shilpa n Angad's shaadi was a pure electric shock Ouch...
She certainly did that to get Armaan out of her mind , which didn't help much...
Though i liked the relation Shilpa-Angad shared Approve...
That teasing , caring n all was nice Smile...

From the start i have admired Riddhima-Shilpa's Bond N now watching (Reading actually Tongue) them go apart forever didn't feel right Ouch...

About Chappy 20 , 3 things :
* It was a very Emotional one
* I loved the song selected
* I loved the Banner even more ^_^

Seriously , Riddhima's death wasn't a shock , i figured out that this would happen Embarrassed...
But dukh toh hua na , Armaan , Shilpa , sab ko & mujhe bhi Unhappy...

The divorce thingy , i liked it , though i like Angand's character But i like ArSh even more Tongue...
Waise bhi after this tragedy their relation wasn't going to work...

Armaan toh Shilpa ko dekhe ga nai as he blames her & Shilpa mein inni himat nai hogi...
But i'm sure for Ahana & Ayaan they will have to get together Wink... 

Now the thing i loved the most , ArSh's 1st meeting , logically Armaan fell in love with Shilpa at the 1st sight , woh shuru se he Shilpa se pyar karta tha , Buss 'Twins Confusion' ho gai...
A very strong point Thumbs Up...

I have said way too much Ouch Embarrassed...
Now i don't need to say that u r a wonderful writer cause u know it Wink...
Loving this story Heart...
N thank u for the PMs Smile

Thank You so much for loving my work!! Feels greatWink
Obviously having feelings for your twins husband can never be good!!LOL
Shilpa Rahul so called break up!! Ermm I thought they were a so called couple!! Laddoo ko to wo behn bhai lagte thai!!LOL
I loved Shilpa Angad relationship myself!!Embarrassed I wish i would have taken someone else to play the character coz i didn't wanted anyone to like Shilpa with someone else lekin i myself fell in love with Shilpa Angad and i am amaized to see the response over them as a couple... Everybody loved it except mt dearest ArSh deewani dreamy laddoooTongue
Thankyou so much for such a wonderful comment.. love you!!Embarrassed

Roxxy47

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

very touching update...felt really really bad for angad...shilpa did injustice to him somehow Ouch
and armaan is hating shilpa because he thinks ridhima died coz of her? how ungrateful Angry she lost her relationship with angad because of all this and armaan is busy hating her Sleepy
anyway, the story has already taken most awaited and interesting turn, m so looking forward to read more...have waited for this track from the start of this ff..for 3 years maybe? Shocked...make shilpa hate armaan as much as possible please Tongue before starting their normal relationship Embarrassed

Hahahaha!!! Your wish is fully granted!! full fledged!! Yes the most long awaited turn has taken place... Ab bus... mujhe likhne mein maza ayega aur i hope sab ko parhne mein... Armaan tedhi cheez aur Shilpa usse bhi zyaada tedhi cheez!! Ek mayan mein do talwaarein!!LOLWink

m4manju

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

With her eyes closed, she was sitting down on the edge of the window from where cool breexz was coming inside, soothing her pain a bit...Angad did mean alot to her..  "Tumne mujhe chora bhi to kab?? Jab main apna sab kuch tumhare liye chorne ko tayyar thi!!" A tear rolled down her cheek...

The hurt, the injury which Angad caused her by divorcing her was more than anything else to her... Pain of loosing Riddhima somweher dissappeared under this pain... Moments they lived together, they spent together, all were just revolving around her head...

It is said, when it hurts deep in heart, hunger dies... She hardly ate anything since that day. Kids were not her priority any more.. She distant herself from everyone... His words were following her and as deep as she thinks about it, she realised how true they were...

She stopped even passing by a mirror... "Main yahan nahi reh sakti... Nahi!!" She decided..
Riddhima was dead and she was not Riddhima!! She even didn't wanted to be Riddhima... In these past few days, she has seen Padma searching Riddhima in her, She has seen Ahaana and Ayaan finding her as their mother but this was not the truth... she has to get out of it or else A dead Riddhima will still be alive and a living Shilpa will die...

There was not even a single moment when a thought about Armaan striked her.. She had nothing to do with him, she had nothing to do with this whole world... She just wanted to find peace in her innerself..

Under the shade, when Annanya, Anjali, Atul kept the proposal about bringing Armaan and Shilpa together, Padma and Arjun immediately got ready to support it... They have seen Shilpa changing and changing in dangerous... Padma being a mother wanted her to smile again... she understands it and she even didn't wanted the daughter's children to call someone else their mother someday... For any other girl, there was no guarantee but for Shilpa!! It was guaranteed...

Now the biggest problem was how to talk about this with Armaan and Shilpa...

"Shilpa!! Tum kahan se arahi ho??" Padma asked as Shilpa returned home after almost spending whole evening outside...
"Mumaa!! Maine job k liye apply kiya tha kuch time pehle... wo mil gai hai! aur main Manali shift ho rahi hun!!" She declared straight...
"Kya?? Tum..." Padma was shocked...
"Tum iss tarah achanak... tumne mujhe kuch bhi batana zaroori nahi samjha??" Padma scolded her...
"Mumma please!!" She passed a tired look to Padma indicating that nothing is gona effect her and she doesn't want any discussion on it...
"Tumhe baat karni hogi Shilpa... Abhi Riddhima ko gaye hue..." Padma got a bit nostalgic...
"Riddhima chali gayi hai!! usko gaye hue poore 3 maheene ho chuke hain!! Yeh baat maan lijye aur mujh mein Riddhima ko dhoondna bund kijye..." She was harsh but was holding back her tears too...
"Shilpa!!!" Padma was stunned... She never knew when this thought made home inside Shilpa..

"Mujhe agle ek hafte mein jaana hai!!" She spoke out and left...

"No!!! Mom agar ek baar Shilpa chali gayi naa?? I am telling you wo kabhi wapas nahi ane wali..." Anjali became tensed hearing it out...
"Wo iss tarah achanak mujhe apna yeh faisal suna gayi aur mein..." Padma sighed...
"Ab yeh to hum sab he jaante haina? k Shilpa iss ek maheene mein kya se kya hogai hai... iss mein apki ghalti nahi hai.. Aur usse rokna impossible hai!!" Atul bit his lower lip...

At one end, Shilpa's decision was like a bomb on them and on the other hand Armaan has became a completely workholic... In the morning he leaves for Hospital but do keeps a check time to time about children on the phone and late night gets back home all tired up...Even if he gets some free time, he usually spends it with kids and family. Still, he was lonely and empty inside...

He believes, he has lost someone very dear to him but he dosen't want his brother, mother or childen to loose him and suffer... He has seen Atul's life effecting, he has seen Anjali becoming house wife.. She left hospital and now her job was to only and only look after home... she has sacrifised her career for which she has done so much and this is what makes Armaan feel guilty... To ran out of all these things, he now only works and works.. he knew this won't put everything right on its place but still he was doing it...

Gathering all the courage, Annanya finally decided to talk to Armaan...
"Kya?? Aap jaanti hain app kya keh rahi hain?? Aap chahti ain main dobara shaadi kar lun??" Armaan's eyes came out hearing all this from Annanya...
"Armaan!! pehle meri poori baat sunn lo..." Annanya tried to calm him down...
"Nahi!!! Aap mujhse keh rahi hai k mein Riddhima ki jagah kisi aur ko de dun?? Yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta hai!! " He yelled... "Aap soch bhi kese sakti hain k Riddhima ki jagah meri zindagii mein koi aur le sakta hai..." His eyes moisten...

"Armaan!! Maine aisa kuch nahi kaha hai... Tum araam se ek baar meri poori baat to sunn lo..." Annanya again tried to talk to him...
"Mujhe is baare mein kuch nahi sunna hai..." He scowled and went out of the room...

He was hurt!! deeply hurt, he thought his family understands him and his pain... They know he is still struggling to cope up with His loss and here what he heard from Annanya was hell shocking... Its been just 3 months, she left him... He still doesn't know how to survive without her, Her esscense was still there in THEIR room.. HOW??? How cum the his family even think like that?? What it so easy for them to forget her and move on?? Was she suppose to be forgotten??

"Coffee??" He heard Anjali behind him... He didn't knew from how long he was sitting there on the grrn grass under the open sky...
"Thanks!!" He thanked her taking a deep breath...
"Bada farigh time hai tumhare pass... kab se yahan bethe ho akele akele..." She pouted while sitting down next to him crossing her legs...
"Anji please yaar!!" He passed a serious look to her...
"Mom ki baat se hurt ho??" She pressed her lips together..

"Kya usse bhoolna itna asaan hai tum sab k liye??" Hurt was visible in his voice...
"Nahi... " She shook her head in a no... "Armaan!! Wo koi cheez nahi thi jo usse bhool jaya jaye.. Iss ghar ki jaan thii wo... Bal ke thi nahi!! hai!!..." Anjali was soft.. "Pata hai.. tum aur main to hospital chale jaate thai!! Atul office aur yahan wo reh jaati thi.. Mom aur bachon k saath!!" Anjali smiled lightly... "Jab tumhari zindagii usske bagair rukk si gayi hai to socho.. Mom ko usski kami nahi mehsoos hoti hogi?? Iss ghar k kone kone mein usski yaad hain!! uski baat hai!! Usse koi kese bhool sakta hai??" Anjali asked...

"Jab tum itna samajhti ho... to phir yeh baat uthi bhi kese??" He asked looking at her face...

"Kyunki... tumhari zindagii ab sirf tumhari nahi hai... Tumhe kuch bhi karne se phele, koi bhi kadam uthane se pehle 100 baar Ahana aur Ayaan k baare mein sochna padega! Tumhara ji gaya hai wo koi nahi lauta sakta... Lekin unki zindagii abhi shuru bhi nahi hui hai!! Unka kya??" She questioned...

"Wo sambhal jayenge... Main.." Before he could say anymore she kept a hand over his mouth... "Tumhare bache hain wo... koi chirrya kabootar nahi, jo khud urrna seekh jaenge... Tum apni zimmadariyun se nahi bhaag sakte Armaan!! Zindagii hai, jeena parta hai! Yeh kisi k liye nahi rukti..." She pressed her lips together..

"Main jaanta hun!! Practical insaan hun, kahaniyun kitaabon mein rehne wala koi character nahi..." He was stern...
"To phir samjho naa... Maa ki zaroorat hai unhe.." She smiled weakly... "Tumhe biwi ki zaroorat nahi hai sab ko pata hai... Riddhima ki jagah koi nahi le sakta sab ko pata hai... lekin tumne socha hai yeh sab tumhe le k kahan ja raha hai?? Armaan mujhe darr lagta hai!! Aisa na ho k waqt k saath saath tum apne bachon se door hote chale jao... Yeh bache tumhari aur Riddhima ki parchai hain!! To tum Riddhima ko khud se door kese jaane de sakte ho??" She asked politely...

"Ek minute ko practical ho k socho aur mujhe batao... Mom ne chahe kitna bhi pyaar kiya ho tumhe aur Atul ko... Kabhi kisi cheez ki kami nahi hone dii life mein lekin kya tumhe kabhi apne Dad ki kami mehsoos nahi hoti??? Aurr tum log to bohat mature age mein thai jab tumhare dad ki death hui thii..." Anjali hit the right bone and he became quiet...

"Abhi iss kachi mitti ko sahi saanche mein dhaalne ka waqt hai... Agar abhi koi kami reh gayi to zindagii bharr rahe gii.." He tone was quite convincing...

"Riddhima k baad koi aur... main soch bhi nahi sakta hun!!" He was looking lost... It was a relief to see that he was getting the whole thing... And Anjali knew few more attempts will do it...

"Ab Shilpa ko beech mein laana aur usse manana tumhara kaam hai!! Main yeh nahi kar sakti... wohi ghaneemat hai k wo udaas tha, thoda emotionally weak tha isliye ussne meri baat sunn li.. Warna gusse se jhaar deta mujhe bhi.." Anjali said to Atul while lying down next to him...

"Tumhe gold medal dene ka mann kar raha hai mera!! Bhaiya ne yeh sab sunn liya tumse... i mean wow yaar!!" He was just so amaized...
"Tumhe apni biwi ki convincing power pe koi shuk hai???" She chuckled...
"Apni powers pe hai!!" He bit his lower lip nervously whoich made her giggle... "Chalo ab so jao..." She said and switched off the lights...

Whole Night, whole night Anjali's words keep ringing in his head... he looked at the two faces which were her shadow.. he didn't have the courage to loose them.. Once he cooled down her ealised she was right!! he do spend time with them but to takecare of two without any help was imposible for him... Even Riddhima always needed him or someone else to handle them together...

"In donow ko akele sambhalna naa impossible hain!! mere liye bhi aur tumhare liye bhi!! Issliye ainda yeh tewar mat dikhana mujhe..." He remembered how he was tired one night and didn't do what she was asking him to do on which she pointed a finger at him and yelled...

"Main poora dinn pagal bani rehti hun, kabhi ek ko bhook lagi hai, kabhi doosre ko chup karwna hai, kabhi ghar ka kuch kaam, mein kahan kahan dekhun??? Oppar se tum apni cheezein idhar udhar phekte rehte ho..." Her frowning face came infront of his eyes... "Wo to shukar hai mom ghar pe hoti hain warna mera to hogaya tha kaam..." The more he was thinking, the more he was digging inside earth...

"Armaan!! Tum soye nahi???" He saw Annanya peeking inside his room...

"App???" He passed a questioning look to her...

"Paani leyne kitchen mein gayi thi... tumhare kamre ki light on dekhi to agayi..." She replied while walking inside up to him...
"Mom!!!" He just closed his eyes and hugged her tight.. he was breaking down...
"Armaan!!" Annanya's heart ached seeing his condition... she patted his back trying to calm him down and then making him sit, she also sat down along with him...

"Mujhse nahi hoga... sab jaante samajhte hue bhi main Riddhima k saamne kisi aur ko nahi dekh sakta... yeh nahi hoga mujhse..." He sighed...
"Ek baat sach sach batao gay??" Annanya asked softly..
"Shilpa se itni nafrat kyun??" He wasn't expecting this... He looked up at Annanya in an utter shock...
"Maanta hun kismat se nahi larr sakte... Kisi ko iss duniya mein jaane aur anne se nahi rok sakte... lekin Shilpa wajah bani hai Riddhima k door jaane ki..Main usse kabhi maaf nahi kar sakta!!" He spoke out in anger...

"Jab tum maante ho k kisi ko jaane se nahi rok sakte... to tumhe yeh bhi manna hoga k har kisi kjaane ki koi na koi wajah peda ho he jaati hai!! Shilpa ne to apni jaan tak ki parwah nahi ki Riddhima k liye... Tumhari nafrat bey bunyaad hai Armaan..." Annanya tried to convince him...

"Jo bhi ho!! Mujhe usse nafrat hai!! uska chehra mujhe torture karta hai... Mujhe baar baar ehsaas dilata hai k Riddhima ab meri zindagii mein nahi hai... Main usski shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta..." He gritted his teeth...

"Aur uss chehre ko kisi aur k saath dekh sakte ho tum???" Seriousness was visible in Annanya's voice...
"Kya??" He got up from his place...

"Shilpa se shaadi kar lo Armaan!!"

"MOM!!!" He yelled out in anger...

"Koi aur Riddhima k saath nahi tikk sakta Armaan!! Tumhe usse nafrat karni hai tum karo... Lekin Ayaan aur Ahaana ne to koi kusoor nahi kiya naa... Unki zindagii mein ek sahi maa sirf wohi ho sakti hai, aur koi nahi!!" Annanya managed to say everything she wanted and before he will shout more walked out of his room...

"Shilpa! tum kahin nahi ja rahi ho..." Padma scolded her...
"Mumma please... main nahi rukk sakti hun!! Aur wese bhi meri life hai, meri marzi mein jo karun isska.." He gritted her teeth...
"Tum beti ho meri!! Aur tumhari zindagii pe poora haqq hai mera!!" Padma glared at her...
"To app kya chahti hain??? yahan reh k kya karun mein???" She yelled...
"Tumhe yun apni zindagii ka tamasha banate nahi dekh sakti mein... yeh dekho... halat dekho apni!!" Padma dragged her towards the mirror...
"Kya dekhun iss mein??? kya naya hai iss mein??" She misbehaved... "Jisske liye mujhe iss aine k saamne khada reh k sajna sawarna pasand tha wo meri zindagii se ja chuka hai!!" She cried...

"Jab ussne tumhari parwah nahi ki... tumhe chorr kar chala gaya to phir kyun uske liye apni zindagii barbad kar rahi ho???" Padma made her look at her...

"Ussne parwah nahi ki??? App jaanti kya hain?? kuch nahi..." Tears welled up in her eyes... "Sab meri ghalti hai!! Aapko nahi pata hai maine usske saath kya kiya hai!! Main deserve karti hun yeh..." She broke down... "Maine... maine usse torr diya mumma!! maine jo kiya uske saath... main nazrein nahi mila sakti usse uske baad..." She cried...

"Sab meri ghalti hai!! Main khud apne haathon se apna ghar trabah kar diya!! Sab khatam kar diya meine... Apko pata hai, Main usse kabhi nahi keh pai k wo mere liye kya hai!! Aur jab kehne ka waqt aya to... Maine usse kho diya!! Usse kho diya meine.." It was the very first time she broke down like this infront of Padma after her divorce...

"Main bohat buri hun!! kisi kism ka koi rishta nibhane k laiq nahi hun... Mujhe rishte nibhane atay he nahi hain!! Nahi atay mujhe..." Her cries became loud making Padma cry too... What happend between her and Angad when everything was looking so good between them.. why they got divorced was still a mystery to everyone...

After a day, Atul too tried his luck and finally got successful in convincing Armaan to marry Shilpa for the sake of kids... But one thing Armaan made clear that he will have no relations with her... Sometimes ou have to do something against your will for the betterment of others and here acting mature and understanding about everyones else feelings and problems he gave his nodd to marry Shilpa on papers...

"Mujhe nafrat hai uss shaks se!!!" Shilpa was more louder than Armaan and this was a new angle everyone was watching... They knew why Armaan has hatred for Shilpa but why the hell she hates him to core was a total surprise...

"Mujhe samjh k kya rakha hua hai app sab ne?? koi gudiya hun?? meri feelings, mere emotions kuch nahi hain???" Her eyes became red with aggression...
"Shilpa!! Tum.." Padma tried to speak out something..

"Main apne app ko kuch kardungi agar appne phirse mujhse aisa kuch kaha to..." She stepped back and ran out of the house... "Yeh chehra!! yehi haina asal wajah!!! Issi ko khatam kar dungii mein..." She misunderstood everything and went ahead...

It wasn't actually her face the real thing... It was her relationship with Riddhima which makes everyone expect so much from her... When she can put her life in danger for Riddhima then who better than her can takecare of Riddhima's belongings...

Arjun ran after Shilpa guessing about her dangerous intentions.. "Di!!!" He yelled while following her on this busy road... She seems to be in full mood to get a hit by any car and end her life... "Pagal ho gai ho???" Arjun became furious on her... "Tumhe pata hai tum kya karne ja rahi thiii???"

"Kisi ko kya farq parta hai mein jo bhi karun??? Sab ko apni apni padi hai... Mujhe mere haal pe kyun nahi chorr dete???" She was so mad at the moment...
"Kyunki tumhe yun pagal banta nahi de sakte.. Dii maine tumhe kabhi aise nahi dekha hai!! Tum apne saath saath hum sab ko marr rahi ho..." Arjun yelled at her... "Agar tumhari wajah se mumma ko kuch hua naa to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..." He pointed a finger at her and marched out from there...

"Meri wajah se... sab kuch meri wajah se he to hota hai!!!" Her mind turned even more negative... "Mujhe nahi rehna hai yahan!!!" She looked up in the sky praying for her death... "Kyun chali gayi tum??? mujhe jana tha!! mujhe jana chahiye tha..." Tears made way down her cheeks...

With Shilpa's reactions it became evident to everyone that She is not going to marry anyone for anything... She became more stubborn and angry with the pessage of time... As per her decision, she went to Manali and no one dared to stop her as everyone one now knew she can do anything with her...

Armaan, like ever was not intersted in keeping any information about her... For the sake of everyone he said yes for the marriage and that is it... now what happened?? what not was non of his business... He was happy that she is not around and the topic is close...

Seeing no option, atlast a maid was kept to look after kids and help Anjali and Annanya with the house chores... Though everyone in the house tries their best to not let kids on maid only but still things were not in their control... Why will anyone bear so much for someone else kids??

Small small but so many things were there... proper food, milk timings, providing them with bath and before that massaging them with oil which maid never do properly on which Annanya always shouts but what to do?? Then one day Anjali was pressing a baby frok for Ahaana and saw it was torn form a side due to rash washing in washing machine by maid, there were so many small small things that should be taken care off... To raise up a baby is not at all easy and here they were two...

Anjali was unexperienced but has learned a lot... Armaan obviously was watching his children getting rolled up though he tries to put things right as much as he can... And this was the first time he admitted and hated himself fo that.."Shilpa!! Shayad sach mein wo yeh sab sambhal sakti thi..."

Just like another night, everyone was sleeping in their rooms when Ahaana started crying... She was burning with fever and his much high fever needed her to taken to hospital...

Change in place did wonders to Shilpa, She was much calm and quiet... she was free to cry, free to live... here she don't see anyone finding Riddhima in her.. Here she don't have to hear Armaan's name... All negativity was making way out of her sight, she was realising how much she had hurt padma and how rude she was but she can't let anyone know what problems she have with Armaan and why she hates that man... She was happy being alone atleast thats whats she thinks...

"Jab mein Angad ki nahi ho saki... to phir mein ab kisi ki nahi ho sakti!! Kisi ki saggi nahi hun mein..." Kind of a promise she made with herself... But some promises are meant to be broken..

Dealing with her office stuff, she was busy when Arjun called her...
"Hii.." She spoke out in a low tone...
"Maine bus yeh batane k liye phone kiya tha k Ahaana ki tabeat bohat kharab hai!! hospitalise hai aur serious hai!! Wese mujhe lagta nahi hai k tumhe kuch fark parne wala hai.. phir bhi socha bata dun!!" And with that he ended the call...

"Ahaana!!" Her heart sunk... Some unknown fear hit her...

It was mid night and till now she has tried alot to let it be... she knew everyone was there and moreover Ahaana has her father with her.. It was truth and she accepts it without a doubt that Armaan loved Riddhima to core and so as his children... He can do anything for their sake... But how to convince this heart who was not letting her be in peace...

A time came when she started feeling suffocating and not caring about anything, her ego, or anything else, she just ran up to catch the convince and be with Ahaana... she just wanted to see her..

"Tum thodi deir ghar ho ao... mein hun yahan!! Trust me.. I am Doctor!!" Anjali tried to lighten up his mood...
"You know!! I owe you alot!!" He smiled lightly at her...
"Hum dost haina?? kisi bhi aur rishte se pehle!!" She smiled on which he nodded in a yes and giving her a hug started making his way out of the hospital to have a shower at home and then come back.. Tension was visible on his face..

"Arre tum yahan kese??" Anjali arched her eyebrow at Atul...
"Lunch break tha... socha yahan chakkar laga lun!!" He pressed his lips together and walked upto a sleeping Ahaana... It feels terrible to see her attached with a drip..

"Bhaiya kahan hai??" He asked...

"Wo... Mom k pass ayaan ko chor mein yahan agayi k Armaan thodi deir ghar ja k araam kar le.." She explained...
"Acha kiya!! Bechare ki zindagii ka tiyya paacha ek ho gaya hai!! Kuch sambhal he nahi raha hai.." Atul sighed...

They both were still busy in talking when with a low noice the door opened up and here she was standing infront of them... She looked a bit changed and decent, the usuall Shilpa they used to see instead of the one they were seeing after divorce...

"Tum???" Anjali narrowed her eyes...
"WO... mein!! main sirf Ahaana ko dekhne i thi..." Shilpa replied while looking away...
"Haan ao dekho!! Actually tumhi zimmedaar ho iss sab ki.. enjoy the show!!" Anjali taunted which pinched her but she didn't payed any attention to it...
"Shilpa!! I really dissappointed from you!! Tumse to kum se kum aisi umeed nahi thi mujhe..." Atul too was sounding rude to her... Guess she was getting the taste of her own medicine...

She went upto Ahaana and tears came in her eyes... "Tumhe sach mein lagta hai kisi ko tumhari zaroorat nahi hai?? Tum kairon ki tarah chup k ja k beth gayi!! jese farq he nahi parta kisi baat se..." Atul accused her...

"Mera Angad k saath rishta nahi toota hota tab maine wese bhi yahan se chale jana tha... phir sab ko meri zaroorat kese parr gayi?? kyun mujhe har baat ka zimmedaar thehra rahe ho???" She held back her tears... "Jiska jis baat pe marzi ata hai mujhe zimmedaar thehra k chala jata hai!! to hun naa mein ghair zimmedaar!! Nahi nibhta mujhse koi rishta!! Phir kyun bandhne lag jate ho mujhse umeedein??? Why???" She questioned in a strong voice..

"Apne dill pe haath rakh k mujhe batao... Yahan tak pohunchne deti isse?? Tumhare rehte kisi bhi kism ki la parwahi hoti inn k saath??" Anjali asked clear cut...
"Shilpa tumhe waqai lagta hai k jiss tarah tum inhe apna sakti ho uss tarah kabhi bhi koi apna payega??? " Atul kept another question...

"Kya chahte ho tum log mujhse???" Shilpa asked with some blank expressions... somewhere she has already losted the battle..

"Armaan se shaadi k liye haan keh do Shilpa!! Tumhe Armaan se problem haina?? To door raho tum usse... lekin kum se kum... don't make them suffer yaar!!" Anjali looked at her with a hope in her eyes...

"Tum log jo karna chahte ho karo... lekin phir agay ja k mujhe kisi baat ka zimmedaar mat tehrana... Kyunki mein aisi he hun!! Ek intehai ghair zimmedaar ladkii!!" She gave up at last and walked out of the hospital room...

"Maine tumse ek wada kiya tha!! Aur kisi se kiye wade to nibha nahi payi... Lekin shayad yeh nibha jaoon!!! Belive me Riddhima!! Maine Armaan ko kabhi nahi chaha!! kabhi nahi..." She looked up in the sky somewhere wishing that Riddhima is understanding her...

Sitting infront of the magistrate, he signed the paper cursing himself inside... His heart was not ready for this...
"Aur ab jo main kar rahi hun... sirf tumhare liye..." Slowly she signed the papers with a ringing promise she made to her sister...
They were legally married!! Tied up in a relationship they both never wanted to... They were hating eachother even more... The only difference was his hatred was within a frame and Her was leaking out with each passing second... "Main Shilpa ko Riddhima kabhi nahi banne dungi!! Riddhima ek he thi!! Aur ek he rahe gii!!" She took an oath within herself...

Comments please...
Sameera

SmileWink
Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_12 - 25 March 2015 at 7:49am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12dmglover143peachgirlshruthikustbarunsanaya786lifeisajourney..preeti..sweetkajenpriyanka2607Tanvids9Srihaarsh_eternal_ushami810swarobi1Blushy_Auntacidunnati_guptadestinationnrihanna09krsh07lekshmiarsh93shonayaaOindrilaVirgoanLuvforeverblue_lotus22Jasleenkaur01-Keerthi-kank_dahrtjksfrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashdhruvikaluvsKSGrads73937LiveLaughLove..pran28671A.Kh_20Shubh007risingsea101Roxxy47arorasurbhipravalika9291--Mahi--Laddoo.PhaddooNorznilusoniTheSexyDevilll_megha_llneha-rockss

Go to top