Frequent Posters

shonayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tq for updating soon
iT was fab
loved the progress in arsh relation
Shilpa and padma relation is getting bitter and bitter
Hw did armaan come to know dat it was was Shilpa? ?
PLZ DO CONTINUE ASAP
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now that's what am talking about!!

Brilliant chapter,Sameera..like totally-blowing-my-brains-apart-wala-chappy!!!

As I had said in the previous comment that Shilpa does affect Armaan and now she has gone ahead and made a place for her in his heart..he likes her for who she is..and that is awesome 😃

And its soo funny to read Shilpa avoiding him like the plague just so that she can stay away from him and vice versa 😆

And I loved the part you wrote about the acceptance of somebody's death..and the fact that Shilpa in a way, indirectly though, had compelled him to say at home and enjoy life and not run away from it.

I loved that Armaan-ko-shirt-tie-coat-pehnane-mein-Shilpa-ki-help wala scene..that was cute..and then he wished her happy birthday..and only he did..nobody else..like it was Riddhima's birthday too..but he kept the pain aside and wished her for her sake..how cute is he😃

And he likes her..he clearly does..Armaan janna chahta hai ki Shilpa ko kya pasand, na-pasand hai..woh jan hassti hai toh Armaan ko acha lagta hai..Armaan ko Shilpa k baarish acche lagne se accha lagta hai..Shilpa chahe jitna bhi Riddhima ko drag kar ke le aaye but it doesn't matter for him now..but Shilpa does!!

And he actually accepted ki unka eksaath, ek duje ka 'humsafar' banna was destiny..it was bound to happen and she can't blame herself anymore!! WOW..simply wow!! And he tried to soothe her pain and ease her tears..awww

Aur Shilpa ko iss nazdeeqiyon se problem hai..isiliye woh phirr se dur bhaag rahi hai..lekin lagta hai ki Armaan ne thaan li hai ki woh uske kareeb aa kar hi rahega..chahe usse irritate karke ya fir chinese khana banwa ke..haha..lage raho Armaan beta 😆

Ayaan and powder waala fiasco was  hilarious 😆😆 Armaan ne bete ko jail se churwa diya..hahahaha

And so glad that she didn't shift rooms..Armaan really can be stubborn naa 😆

Ahaana and her 'naiii' are so cute..she really does irritate Shilpa a lot..hahaha..poor baby girl..

Felt bad to see Padma-Shilpa cold war..pata nahi kab tak chalegaa 😔

I loved the Armaan-Shilpa confrontation wala scene..as in Riddhima ko lekar where she cries in his arms and he consoles her..and he lays her down in their bed..awww ☺️

And Armaan's heart always knew the answer..this girl could never be Riddhima..it will always be Shilpa for him 😳😳😃

And he has finally giver her the 'haq', the 'darja' of his wife, of his children's mother, of the lady of this house..wowww!!

And then woh medical reports..my God..how angry he was at her for hiding things..and he actually called her a 'defected piece'...ahahahahahahahaha 😆 but he cares about her deeply

And yayyy..they are sharing the bed now..true sense mein husband-wife..well..thoda bohot..☺️

And then the shocker..I remember ki maine apne previous kuch comments mein repeat kiya tha that I cant wait for the day to come when he will come to know that it was Shilpa he met first and not Riddhima..lekin yaha toh bomb gira bhi aur kitni zor se giraa

How the hell did he know that it was her..My God..the way he said it - 

""Mujha pata hai!! Wo Tum thi!!""

And I honestly had goosebumps..HOW!! Just HOW did he know that it was her!!

Superb update Sameera..and really sorry for boring you with this maha long comment..its just that once I start writing, I simple get carried away..haha😳 hope you are doing fine now 😃

MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Aweeesummm
.lovellyyy
darlinggg
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god oh my god..
It was a great update as usual.. 
But i forgot everything else after reading tat last line..
Armaan ko patha tha ki it was shilpa..? I mean kab, kaise? 
U shocked me once again.. 
P.S : u r gonna give me a heart attack.. Well, Never Ever gonna underestimate u again sam.. 
Edited by -Keerthi- - 9 years ago
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okkk Quiet A Twisting Update It Was😊
Lolzz😆
Shilpa Kitna Bhi Armaan Se Dur Jaane Ke Koshish Kar Le Nahi Ja Payegeee😉
Loved How Armaan Is Behaving With Her❤️
Pulling Her Leg Irritating Her🤣
Chaloo Finally Inkii Story Aagee Badhiii
Shilpa Khudkaa Bday Bhul Gayii Yaad Bhi Kaise Hoga Bechareee Ko Yeh Baap Bacche Chain Se Rehne Kaha Dete Hai Becharii Kooo😆
Armaan Ko Yaad Tha He Wished Her Kya Baat Hai😎
Padma And Arjun Dono Bhul Gayeee Shilpa Ka Bday 😡
I So Love Shilpa And Anjali Banter🥳🤣🤣
Padma Should Stop Changing Shilpa To Riddhima Pagal Shilpa Bhi Usi Ki Beti Hai 😡
Koi Yaad Dilaooo Padma Aunty Kooo😡
I Am Glad Atleast She Shared It With Armaan 
Ohho Armaan Ke Gale Padh He Gayiii🤗
Chalooo Shift Ho Gayeee Padma House And Wapas Bhi A Gayee 🤪
OMG He Knowsss Kaiseee Koi Batooo😕😲
Great Update Sam😊
Edited by SHWETAKASHLOVER - 9 years ago
arsh_for_ever1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part Sameera!
Cliffhanger!!!! Jaldi jaldi update karo ab plz!

Vanshika
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee update,loved it,shilpa opening upto armaan,n he knows it that it was shilpa,do cont soon pls :)
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I already told u ke this was the best from u 😳grrt job Sam...kuch scenes itne ache lage mjhe ke mere dreams ka to pata hee hai tumhe😆jokes apart..I loved the way how u r going with arsh...fast nahi but sensible pace...loved each and every scene of them...
I dont want to comment abt shilpa coz it is difficult for her bt frm the very beginning galti usiki thi she shld have told him ke it was her to pyar bhi usse karta aur shaadi bhi..bachche bhi usike hote isliye bhukto abh bewakuf ladki😡

goshhh kya darwaza yaar...shilpa ko armaan se zyada door se mohabbat ho gyi thi lagta hai🤣chalo sach to samne aya and I like it😉armaan ko pehle se to nahi pata hai kyunke itni nautanki nahi krta woh...directly isise shaadi kar leta agar pata hota to so Iam waiting for tht to unravel🤢

now the hillarious part..i can actually imagine the scene yaar kaha se atey hai yeh ideas tmhre paas...Ayaan covered in powder lmaooo...itna cute tha na wohh aur the twins r adorableee...glad that our hero is back from devdas mode and ready to romance...ufff baahon mein bhi le liya ab to next suhaagraaat ☺️jab he is all ready to accept her :D nikammi se koi drama mat karvana abh and meri req ek romantic kuch to banta hai 🤪

Superspeed mein ho tum aajkal isliye I know update jaldiii ayega love uuu :)
-Laddoo😛

rihanna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally like a proper husband wife...!
both are like bending towards each other...!
hope love blossoms between them soon!
waiting for their romantic moments!
but how come armaan knows about that???
i am really exited for the next part!
update soon!

priyanka2607 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my god sam 
i think im gonna cry with happiness 
finally armaan ko maloom pad gaya ki woh ladki shilpa thi 
yeh poora part was just to too good