~24th Feb Report Card~ Your input please!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
"Aaj Dev ko khana nahin milega" are such simple words with a big impact. This opening scene was shot well between Daimaa and Badi bahu (she really annoys me). Then the scene with Radhika's family was good because Shanti was finally at peace. 😆 I absolutely fell in love with the scene of Radhika remembering her Krishna Kanhaiyan while holding Kanha murti that Dev gave her.

But it was sad (more like heart crushing) to see Radhika suffering and starving in there. The scene where Radhika's brother opened the door for her was great. Atleast he's not like the rest for them. But Radhika is too late. Her Krishna is waiting for her at the ghat. And the pandit is great...he's wise and not angry at them now (thank God) I loved how he explained meaning of shaadi to Radhika. It was a sight to watch RaDev child wedding when Radhika finally realized she was actually married according to Hindu rites.

Radhika is running....and running...and running. But it's futile because her Krishna has just left. Great bg music!! The precap is horrible 🤢 How can someone be so cruel?

Grade : B+ / A-
I will give a B+ also for today's episode.  The TV serial industry must eliminate these burning scenes, what nonsense again that this child's feet will be burnt....first they are showing all step mom's wickedness openly, she is openly descriminatiing amongst her natural and foster children, the father loves Radh but cannot stand up to the wife.....it was bad enough to show the girl getting grounded and no food, but I am really disgusted with the burning plot.  I really thought the CB2 will be different than CB1 but I don't think so, actually in CB1 amma lost to destiny time after time then finally set fire to eliminate Radh, but now in CB2 this wicked step mom is punishing a child by burning???? I am really furious....
For me today episode was really good and i loved it because of the brilliant acting of the whole cast, these actors are all very talented and little Radhika is mindblowing! 👏👏👏

There was alot of superb RaDev scenes today, i loved when Rads envision her nd dev in marital attire and the last scene was heart wrenching but again beautifully directed.

This show is shaping up really well, if the creatives keep it up it will do exceptional in the weeks to come.
Edited by sun_singh - 13 years ago
 I absolutely fell in love with the scene of Radhika remembering her Krishna Kanhaiyan while holding Kanha murti that Dev gave her.

I loved this scene too, was very magical, she had a cute smile 😉 She reminds me so much of Rubina.  Great acting of little Radhika! Also loved that she was asking what she did wrong and thinking about Krishna Kanhaiyan, is he getting punished too. Also liked the scene with Radhika brother.
 Was so sad.. seeing Radhika running after Dev.. nice scene.
Yeah the precap was scary, but this really happens in reality too. Hope someone helps little Radhika, she is just kid! Hope the stepth mother some day realise she is wrong, but she is great actress, she is doing really well. Radhika steph father too!  
Overall a nice episode! 😊 Can't wait for tomorrow, seems like the kids storyline is little bit longer..but Avina is on their way for sure!
Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sun_singh

For me today episode was really good and i loved it because of the brilliant acting of the whole cast, these actors are all very talented and little Radhika is mindblowing! 👏👏👏

There was alot of superb RaDev scenes today, i loved when Rads envision her nd dev in marital attire and the last scene was heart wrenching but again beautifully directed.

This show is shaping up really well, if the creatives keep it up it will do exceptional in the weeks to come.
 even i want to say the same thing.  so far they weaved it very well. Loved the Radhika and Kanha scene , when the little Radhika smiles,, her small beutiful eyes also smiles with her.  and the imgination of pheras in all dress up.. was really cute, the little one in bride and groom attire..  muskaan with that chirpy smile...  loved it... also Gopi Desai doing a wonderful part as Daima. Today one time i wished her to be amma when that badi bahu asked her about that food. I wish her to be our old amma and fight back for her potha.. 😆  

but all these positivity  drained away when they showed that precap (because all that cute smiles will fade away from eveyones mind when they show such scenes and remember that negativity forever). I wish in future they won't show such scenes. May be they have some interference , who knows coming up, but that won't be agood choice for precap, because nobody is eager to watch it, because they proved in that area and lost the trust of vieweres. so it is now their chance to prove themselves.
U all are right in what you say.