Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kala, our very own menacing Gabbar Singh. (Page 3)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lmfaooo!! GS is the exact charactr i thought of as soon as i heard her say 'kitne aadmi the'hehe x

Hello Misbah,

Good to see you on this thread. I guess that was an easy one and we get yet another opportunity to pay homage to a great artist of Indian cinema by remembering the late Amjad Khan.ClapClapClap Aaksha may not even come close to him but her act was pure class. Clap

Take care,

Kavita

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey KavitaHug
Omg what a aweosme tittleLOLKala as gabbar singhROFL
Though honestly i skipped it all...i just watched tasha scenes....But now reading ur post "suhana runs to YT to watch the scene"LOL
Kala baani T.V ki gabbar singhROFL.........
Thanx for the YT link ...Keep it up .....Thanx for making me laugh ...
Love and hugs
SuhanaHug

Hey Suhana,

I dont blame you...Who would be bothered with Kala when you have got to watch Tasha together after such a long time but these scenes are defining moments in the script as proof of the epic battle Dutta will have to fight to regain control of his fiefdom in Ratnagiri. And should you ever forget, fikar not, Kavita will ensure that you remember.

It is always a pleasure to be able to make you laugh Sweetie.

Big hugs,

KavitaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Whoa!How Gabbar must have turned in his grave reading your post!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Jks apart! Gabbar never had an iota of any emotion in him even killing a small boy was all in a day's work for him.But Kala on one side she shows herself to have gone thru emotional scarring on the other hand its shown all she wants is money & power.She is a typical TVpur ki vamp.As Annesa once pmed me a long counselling over why I shouldn't try to get in her head there is a lot of unnecessary Ektaish drama in her act. I wish she could have played it like Hatsumomo from The Memoirs of a Geisha (Awful movie just watch the vamp's act) . But agree with you that there are very less villians in the current TV scenario to give her competition.

You have become a fan of her who is thirsting after my sweetheart's blood?Broken Heart

mozart66Pooja_219

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

I am also welcoming Rani Gabbar SinghSmile.  (Don't worry ZubyLOL). bcz she saved Seema's life & most important is She done Ailane SR of TASHA in jungle.Clap She told naa don't distrube them. "Aabhi to mile hai . Suhag Raat manayega Nakusha ke sath."Embarrassed

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Whoa!How Gabbar must have turned in his grave reading your post!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Jks apart! Gabbar never had an iota of any emotion in him even killing a small boy was all in a day's work for him.But Kala on one side she shows herself to have gone thru emotional scarring on the other hand its shown all she wants is money & power.She is a typical TVpur ki vamp.As Annesa once pmed me a long counselling over why I shouldn't try to get in her head there is a lot of unnecessary Ektaish drama in her act. I wish she could have played it like Hatsumomo from The Memoirs of a Geisha (Awful movie just watch the vamp's act) . But agree with you that there are very less villians in the current TV scenario to give her competition.

You have become a fan of her who is thirsting after my sweetheart's blood?Broken Heart

Hi Zuby,

I wont dare.....the Greats have got to be accorded the highest respect...Even said it in my raponse to Yuvika's post "Wont ever commit the crime of equating the great Amjad Khan to AG but she goes somewhere in that haloed periphery ever since the mask came off." but fact is that AG, whose fan I am becoming as opposed to Kala's did remind me of the dialogue.

As to The memoirs of a Geisha, read the book and would not want to watch the movie as it invariably pales in comparison so I prefer to keep the magic intact.

and dont worry about our Sweetheart....he is the Phoenix whose rise and eventual conquest is inevitable.

Take care,

Kavtia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

I am also welcoming Rani Gabbar SinghSmile.  (Don't worry ZubyLOL). bcz she saved Seema's life & most important is She done Ailane SR of TASHA in jungle.Clap She told naa don't distrube them. "Aabhi to mile hai . Suhag Raat manayega Nakusha ke sath."Embarrassed

Hi Ritun,

When I coined Rani Gabbar Singh, it was much more of derision when comparing (not even) he r to the original. As to the SR in a jungle.....lets see may decide that he wants more pleasant surroundings EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith no wailings from the hyenas, no buzzing from the mosquitoes abounding (all 25 of them) and whatever animal Chaskar reminds anybody of.LOL

Take care,

Kavita

pbtghoshPooja_219

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Originally posted by pbtghosh

Hi Ritun,

When I coined Rani Gabbar Singh, it was much more of derision when comparing (not even) he r to the original. As to the SR in a jungle.....lets see may decide that he wants more pleasant surroundings EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith no wailings from the hyenas, no buzzing from the mosquitoes abounding (all 25 of them) and whatever animal Chaskar reminds anybody of.LOL

Take care,

Kavita
---------

Don't worry they are Lio & Lioness. They definitely find a pleasant place for SRLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Kavita applaud to u too 4 remebering such agreat movie such as sholay awesomely funny dear ohh u reminded me amjad khan such a great & huge villan in body & character u r right Cvs r in love with old movies & portray them really well through D & K ! i am fan of AB & everytime D portays him it is awesome lovely post dear tanx!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Go to top