Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti'
i had prepared my thread on fire and PH and waiting for setraj to update then  saved and slept and posted early in morning at 4.00 Wink here I read ur thoughts and not reading any  posts and going back reading all the posts found many similiar thoughts looks like some of the thoughts we get watching the show r commonLOL

Ahh so now the thread has made up get up from your ninni.........Tongue......I think we all have figured how the channel works.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistis thoughts 24th feb 2011 (Page 5)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Originally posted by misti73

Ok here is a thing..........Chunnu munnu.....I have some questions for you.

1) Was it necessary for the panditji to tell Phuljhari directly that she is married...........couldn't you have done it indirectly? I mean the parents talking or the panditji with the parents...........or another  pandit talking to someone else in the same wedding and explaining about the saath pheres and the importance...........then Radhika overhearing it.........she then herself  takes it to heart that she is married............then this would have her own belief. I mean she is supposed to be a kanha bhakta and she refers to this boy as kanha...then she reasons with herself without any outside pressure that she is married to him. I am not even going to talk about reality because then what the panditji has done might be  close to something called brainwashing............... and supporting child marriage which is against the law.....

totally agree.....
the pandit telling her "now ur married, u shouldnt think of anybody else( lol, seriously, hope pandit knew what was that sentence meant to little Radhika), the whole conversation was truly absurd.....

Did he really except that a little girl would understand what he was talking????

That Panditji scene was absurd.......now are they going to show that little girl following all the rituals.

anusha34

Goldie

anusha34

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Thank you Misti as usual i really enjoy reading your posts .  The precap is really disgusting. magical things happen in this episode.kanha Murti is sudely appears in Phuljhari hands and the peacock feather had flown and landed in Bumbumbhole's hand. i am really waiting to see the new ep. i think that we have to make the creations team the brand ambasider for burning secene's. 

misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Thanks Misti  for your postBig smilePrecap is disgusting!!!   Burning Radhika in CB2   alsoConfused!!!!

You are welcome.......They have an unhealthy obsession regarding burning.....

vinianil

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

Thank you Misti as usual i really enjoy reading your posts .  The precap is really disgusting. magical things happen in this episode.kanha Murti is sudely appears in Phuljhari hands and the peacock feather had flown and landed in Bumbumbhole's hand. i am really waiting to see the new ep. i think that we have to make the creations team the brand ambasider for burning secene's. 

You are welcome Anusha.........burning and Zee go hands in hands....they are best buddies.

anusha34

Post Reply New Post

Go to top