Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

I cant even digest the thought of a 10(?) old married?? marriage is NOT a joke, and as pavitra and conservative the place is there should be some thought for humanity.
what was the need to put that BIG BOMB on her that she is married?? now i suppose radhika is going to spend her childhood and youth pining for Dev and amma is going to make her do ALL the vrats and pooja of a  married woman!

what a BIG  BHOJ on such tiny shoulders. for GOd's sake it was a mistake, why couldnt they just keep it a secret and let it be  that way? or go to the boy's house and seek a solution.

this amma is getting on my nerves with her screeching. her shrill voice will be the messenger of the news that radhika is married. 
WHY cant creatives keep her grey? why make her black by attempting to burn radhika's feet in a hissy fit? doesnt make sense. all this time she seemingly tolerates radhika for the sake of helping hands, and NOW she decides to full out BURN the child's ffeet?? nothing makes sense here!

Why are the Cvs sucking the life and happiness of out radhika? as the show moves into its 2nd week there is a stark difference between the radhika, father, amma in the inital episodes and now.
Radhika: Paro
father: useless
amma: screaming banshee

Tiya marriage is a joke to PH and the zee channel.........they will misuse marriage to justify each and every track. The pandit convincing Radhika scene actually shows the writers lack of imagination. They keep on harping that the story is spiritual when it is ritualistic.....the best scenario for me would have been that this khel khel main shaadi remains as a secret between the kids........but then they would not have been able to show melodrama, that too over the top melodrama. 

As for burning.......thats my thought too......the mothers character was a one who tolerates Radhika for her husbands sake and uses her...........but as soon as she burns Radhika she will become black instead of grey. It does not make sense specially when they are not showing the reason behind this intense hatred. These writers think that over the top melodrama works.......Radhika has been burned n CB1.........horribly and if they show the same thing here again will the audience not be turned off............I mean they watched Radhika being burned in CB1 and nothing happening to amma there  and again the same thing here.......  If they showing this burning taking place then the parents characters will become caricatures for me. If they have brains then they should show either the father returning at the nick of time and putting a stop to it or the brother doing something and reporting it to the father. 

Edited by misti73 - 25 February 2011 at 5:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistis thoughts 24th feb 2011 (Page 4)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

Big smileThanks Misti.. as usual i enjoy your post .  The precap is really disgusting Angry Hope someone save radhika from chandalika....

You are welcome suwin..........the precap was digusting. They are obsessed with fire.

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chalhov

Misti enjoyed ur thoughts on the 24th feb episode.
 the parody on Nirupa Roy and chandalika was good . there is some more to the Radhika story and the reason why he is so submissive to his wife and only mildly protesting  not raising his hand as is common in such households.His wife wear the pants in tha household.LOL and very ugly ones tooLOLLOL

Naturally the inconsistency of the Ph and editing could be seen with the Kanha murti and the store room and was thinking what u will come up with for thatLOLLOL and liked ur comic thoughts.Liked all the kids performance and specially the boy hope they use the actor who u want to seeWinkwhen he grows up would fit in well. bum bum bole will he turn into a lover boy and only coming out with his playful nature in front of Radhika.

Radhika seems bit convinced about the marriage but Bola will be Bola  as he was enjoying play with Phuljari the only witness is the goldfish all other pundits at the ceremony were blind LOLLOL

Nirupa Roy acting was bit better then yesterday as he got to show some more emotions but he is a weak version of Sastriji only mild protests.

I feel when Phuljari will say the boys name is Kishen Kanhaiyya then all will ridicule her and the marriage will be forgoton by all except the Goldfish and Phuljari

Till now I am interested in Chandalika and Nirupa Roys story but if they show burning without anything happening to chandalike  then I won't care for them.......they will become caricatures for me like amma became after she burned Radhika.  The creatives main aim is the Vishaka-Dev-Radhika triangle at Purohit Bhavan to be repeated as Rohan who is the Vishaka here.......what brilliant imagination these people have...when they can only regurgitate and have no originality. 

So the circle theories continue across shows and characters....................LOL  new show new storyConfused   new circlesLOLLOL

I posted this on my thread and am posting it here as well

Somehow all the channels seem to think that the audience enjoy to see extreme cruelty on screen and so this is one aspect which is shown in all shows and they never show punishment for these people which really is very annoying.and sometimes it makes a lot of impact on the persons women children and young people who watch it. it increases the violence and creulity in society. Gone r the grandmothers who used to tell us so many good stories from folktales religious and mythological works, these new storytellers r full of muck with no message and r spoiling the whole set of people who watch seriously and r gullible'

Edited by chalhov - 25 February 2011 at 3:22am

misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

I think this creative team needs to burn themselves to realize how painful a small burn can be.  It is highly irresponsible to justify this in name of religion and spirituality.  In fact, this is an insult to our faith to show that Kanha thinks that this is some sort of test of his devotees.  

The creative team and channel are insulting the audience faith and their belief in God........and are again going to drag Kanha in it. All for the sake of TRPs. I don't know what they get from playing with gullible peoples emotions.......

I can totally see the actor playing Rajjan in this role.  He could speak the English in that funny accent of his.  If Kanha murti can be in storeroom by magic, then Chenu can learn English too. 

I hope they don't do that.  The brother has soft spot for Radhika.  So, he likes to help her but it also had to be profitable for him.  So, he is not one dimensional at this time.  Hope they keep it this way growing up.  I liked his eating Radhika's pakoras because he knew that Radhika wasn't going to get one anyway.  So, why not claim her share?

I so wanted Rajja, Radhika and Abhay together taking care of MR  in CB1....the three actors have the perfect chemistry with each other.......all the three characters using their brains in CB1 would have been a delight to watch........Abhay showing that he is under MRs control when he is actual not and just playing along, Rajjan showing that he is an idiot but again not and playing with the mother.............Radhika showing that she is a nice girl........keeps silent but she is watching and retaliating when the time arises.....Rajjan not that calm to think of plans but under guidance of Radhika or Abhay might have become a good accomplice.......I really hope that they don't spoil Chenu.

Radhika is also good because she knows what she wants and she would disregard her mother's wishes and take risks.  Radhika of CB2 wants to enjoy her life and is doing so despite her parents.

Yes.........I like this in her.......I hope they show her realising that she cannot change her mother by doing stuff.......so she does what she wants to do but does protest when her mother does things the wrong way and questions it. I like the questioning part in her which I think should be present in a human being. Questioning shows an individuals independent thought.

The realization should be personal to Radhika and not one imposed by the society.  She wants to be with Dev because there is connection between them and not because it is her duty to be with him.  Even as kids they are drawn to each other because both feel outsiders in their families and find a kinship between them.  That is the way it should be for adult characters.  Then they could show Dev's hesitation about this relationship because his family has chosen Radhika for his cousin.  On the other hand Radhika should think of her marriage to Dev only when she realizes that she is in love with him and hence can convince Dev that they are meant to be together.  But forcing a marriage on kids is really bad and sends a bad message.

I cannot understand how can the relationship be spiritual if it is not personal but dictated by society.....the pandit represents the society here. To me a spiritual person is someone who has his own personal relationship or equation with God and that person does not let society come into it. I am wondering whether they have take this from Meerabai.....because as far as I remember Meerabais mother gives her the idol of Krishna and tells her that from now he is your husband . I think Meerabai asked her who is her husband after seeing some marriage preparation of someone else.

Edited by misti73 - 25 February 2011 at 4:18am

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viprakshi

misti thanks alot.

You are welcome Viprakshi.

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

wow misti gr8 work

Thank you anu. Hope you liked it.

vinianil

vinianil

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Misti  for your postBig smilePrecap is disgusting!!!   Burning Radhika in CB2   alsoConfused!!!!

Edited by vinianil - 25 February 2011 at 4:21am

misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukti

thanks misti.i really enjoyed your update

You are welcome sukti........thanks for appreciating it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top