Page 4 Page 5

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
wow misti gr8 work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistis thoughts 24th feb 2011 (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukti

sukti

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
thanks misti.i really enjoyed your update

misti73

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Misti'
i had prepared my thread on fire and PH and waiting for setraj to update then  saved and slept and posted early in morning at 4.00 Wink here I read ur thoughts and not reading any  posts and going back reading all the posts found many similiar thoughts looks like some of the thoughts we get watching the show r commonLOL

misti73

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Ok here is a thing..........Chunnu munnu.....I have some questions for you.

1) Was it necessary for the panditji to tell Phuljhari directly that she is married...........couldn't you have done it indirectly? I mean the parents talking or the panditji with the parents...........or another  pandit talking to someone else in the same wedding and explaining about the saath pheres and the importance...........then Radhika overhearing it.........she then herself  takes it to heart that she is married............then this would have her own belief. I mean she is supposed to be a kanha bhakta and she refers to this boy as kanha...then she reasons with herself without any outside pressure that she is married to him. I am not even going to talk about reality because then what the panditji has done might be  close to something called brainwashing............... and supporting child marriage which is against the law.....

totally agree.....
the pandit telling her "now ur married, u shouldnt think of anybody else( lol, seriously, hope pandit knew what was that sentence meant to little Radhika), the whole conversation was truly absurd.....

Did he really except that a little girl would understand what he was talking????

Edited by NiHa24 - 24 February 2011 at 11:21pm

misti73

laxmi_avinafan

Goldie

laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
thanks misti

misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_singh

Thanks Misti, great thoughts as usual.

BTW, love the names u chose for the characters. Thumbs Up

Thanks Sun and you are welcome.Wink

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Nice post Misti as usual.

The fire ticked me off completely. Not again, for God's sake. Who in the CV team loves this burning track? We should all get togeether and burn him/her. So disgusting to see this in CB2.

Thank you Bholabear...........there is someone who is really sick in the head to come out with these tracks and to allow these tracks to be shown to the public in the name of entertainment.They themselves probably have never been burned or have seen anyone burning to feel the fear and the pain that fire causes.

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti enjoyed ur thoughts on the 24th feb episode.
 the parody on Nirupa Roy and chandalika was good . there is some more to the Radhika story and the reason why he is so submissive to his wife and only mildly protesting  not raising his hand as is common in such households.His wife wear the pants in tha household.LOL and very ugly ones tooLOLLOL

Naturally the inconsistency of the Ph and editing could be seen with the Kanha murti and the store room and was thinking what u will come up with for thatLOLLOL and liked ur comic thoughts.Liked all the kids performance and specially the boy hope they use the actor who u want to seeWinkwhen he grows up would fit in well. bum bum bole will he turn into a lover boy and only coming out with his playful nature in front of Radhika.

Radhika seems bit convinced about the marriage but Bola will be Bola  as he was enjoying play with Phuljari the only witness is the goldfish all other pundits at the ceremony were blind LOLLOL

Nirupa Roy acting was bit better then yesterday as he got to show some more emotions but he is a weak version of Sastriji only mild protests.

I feel when Phuljari will say the boys name is Kishen Kanhaiyya then all will ridicule her and the marriage will be forgoton by all except the Goldfish and Phuljari

Till now I am interested in Chandalika and Nirupa Roys story but if they show burning without anything happening to chandalike  then I won't care for them.......they will become caricatures for me like amma became after she burned Radhika.  The creatives main aim is the Vishaka-Dev-Radhika triangle at Purohit Bhavan to be repeated as Rohan who is the Vishaka here.......what brilliant imagination these people have...when they can only regurgitate and have no originality. 

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Go to top