Mistis thoughts 24th feb 2011 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice post Misti as usual.

The fire ticked me off completely. Not again, for God's sake. Who in the CV team loves this burning track? We should all get togeether and burn him/her. So disgusting to see this in CB2.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti enjoyed ur thoughts on the 24th feb episode.
 the parody on Nirupa Roy and chandalika was good . there is some more to the Radhika story and the reason why he is so submissive to his wife and only mildly protesting  not raising his hand as is common in such households.His wife wear the pants in tha household.πŸ˜† and very ugly ones tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Naturally the inconsistency of the Ph and editing could be seen with the Kanha murti and the store room and was thinking what u will come up with for thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and liked ur comic thoughts.Liked all the kids performance and specially the boy hope they use the actor who u want to seeπŸ˜‰when he grows up would fit in well. bum bum bole will he turn into a lover boy and only coming out with his playful nature in front of Radhika.

Radhika seems bit convinced about the marriage but Bola will be Bola  as he was enjoying play with Phuljari the only witness is the goldfish all other pundits at the ceremony were blind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nirupa Roy acting was bit better then yesterday as he got to show some more emotions but he is a weak version of Sastriji only mild protests.

I feel when Phuljari will say the boys name is Kishen Kanhaiyya then all will ridicule her and the marriage will be forgoton by all except the Goldfish and Phuljari
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
I cant even digest the thought of a 10(?) old married?? marriage is NOT a joke, and as pavitra and conservative the place is there should be some thought for humanity.
what was the need to put that BIG BOMB on her that she is married?? now i suppose radhika is going to spend her childhood and youth pining for Dev and amma is going to make her do ALL the vrats and pooja of a  married woman!

what a BIG  BHOJ on such tiny shoulders. for GOd's sake it was a mistake, why couldnt they just keep it a secret and let it be  that way? or go to the boy's house and seek a solution.

this amma is getting on my nerves with her screeching. her shrill voice will be the messenger of the news that radhika is married. 
WHY cant creatives keep her grey? why make her black by attempting to burn radhika's feet in a hissy fit? doesnt make sense. all this time she seemingly tolerates radhika for the sake of helping hands, and NOW she decides to full out BURN the child's ffeet?? nothing makes sense here!

Why are the Cvs sucking the life and happiness of out radhika? as the show moves into its 2nd week there is a stark difference between the radhika, father, amma in the inital episodes and now.
Radhika: Paro
father: useless
amma: screaming banshee

suwin thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒThanks Misti.. as usual i enjoy your post .  The precap is really disgusting 😑 Hope someone save radhika from chandalika....
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

...πŸ˜‰...I am really curious to know who is this pyromaniac in the Zee creative team.......I mean they have a fascination for fire and burning oils.....someones must be pretty obsessed regarding fire. Yeh and CB2 is different.........sigh from me too.

I think this creative team needs to burn themselves to realize how painful a small burn can be.  It is highly irresponsible to justify this in name of religion and spirituality.  In fact, this is an insult to our faith to show that Kanha thinks that this is some sort of test of his devotees.  

I think he  might be replacing Radhika with his tears πŸ˜† he cries at the drop of the hat. If he continues like this then I hope that chenu grows up and tells him in a very filmy Rajesh Khanna style "baba I hate tears"........they can show him magically learning english from somewhere.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I can totally see the actor playing Rajjan in this role.  He could speak the English in that funny accent of his.  If Kanha murti can be in storeroom by magic, then Chenu can learn English too.  

Liked again bum bum bhole's desire for food and phuljhari's memories making up for lack of food.  No wonder he would change from golu molu to a fit and trim guy in few years.  

This is your best remark.....🀣
Thank you.  It is just that I also like chota Dev's fondness for food.  Hope they retain that innocence in adult Dev too in some form.  He can show that side to Radhika.  But please make adult Dev smart.

I liked that part too..regarding Radhika bribing the brother to open the door and the brother doing it because that is where his profit is....so long they do not spoil his character by making him kill someone or rape somepne...he is a very good grey character....who for the sake of his gain can do the right thing and again for his own gain can also do the wrong thing. Yes and no caves, cows, snakes, flowers.

I hope they don't do that.  The brother has soft spot for Radhika.  So, he likes to help her but it also had to be profitable for him.  So, he is not one dimensional at this time.  Hope they keep it this way growing up.  I liked his eating Radhika's pakoras because he knew that Radhika wasn't going to get one anyway.  So, why not claim her share?

Radhika is also good because she knows what she wants and she would disregard her mother's wishes and take risks.  Radhika of CB2 wants to enjoy her life and is doing so despite her parents.

I like your option....that will make it logical.So even if there will be people trying to separate them they will come together because they are meant to be together.....and that is because it has been destined by Kanha. So they will fight and stand up against others and for each other because of their belief that they are meant to be one and not because they have been married khel khel main as child. I gave the option of overhearing someone talking because then the realisation would have been Radhikas personal one. This panditji telling her and then the camera focusiing on the rituals and Radhika remembering the rituals makes it in my mind a ritualistic story and not a spiritual one. The legal and social issue is there and it is not good to show an adult convincing a child that she is married.

The realization should be personal to Radhika and not one imposed by the society.  She wants to be with Dev because there is connection between them and not because it is her duty to be with him.  Even as kids they are drawn to each other because both feel outsiders in their families and find a kinship between them.  That is the way it should be for adult characters.  Then they could show Dev's hesitation about this relationship because his family has chosen Radhika for his cousin.  On the other hand Radhika should think of her marriage to Dev only when she realizes that she is in love with him and hence can convince Dev that they are meant to be together.  But forcing a marriage on kids is really bad and sends a bad message.

sukti thumbnail
thanks misti.i really enjoyed your update
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti'
i had prepared my thread on fire and PH and waiting for setraj to update then  saved and slept and posted early in morning at 4.00 πŸ˜‰ here I read ur thoughts and not reading any  posts and going back reading all the posts found many similiar thoughts looks like some of the thoughts we get watching the show r commonπŸ˜†
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misti73

Ok here is a thing..........Chunnu munnu.....I have some questions for you.

1) Was it necessary for the panditji to tell Phuljhari directly that she is married...........couldn't you have done it indirectly? I mean the parents talking or the panditji with the parents...........or another  pandit talking to someone else in the same wedding and explaining about the saath pheres and the importance...........then Radhika overhearing it.........she then herself  takes it to heart that she is married............then this would have her own belief. I mean she is supposed to be a kanha bhakta and she refers to this boy as kanha...then she reasons with herself without any outside pressure that she is married to him. I am not even going to talk about reality because then what the panditji has done might be  close to something called brainwashing............... and supporting child marriage which is against the law.....

totally agree.....
the pandit telling her "now ur married, u shouldnt think of anybody else( lol, seriously, hope pandit knew what was that sentence meant to little Radhika), the whole conversation was truly absurd.....

Did he really except that a little girl would understand what he was talking????

Edited by NiHa24 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sun_singh

Thanks Misti, great thoughts as usual.

BTW, love the names u chose for the characters. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Sun and you are welcome.πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bholabear

Nice post Misti as usual.

The fire ticked me off completely. Not again, for God's sake. Who in the CV team loves this burning track? We should all get togeether and burn him/her. So disgusting to see this in CB2.

Thank you Bholabear...........there is someone who is really sick in the head to come out with these tracks and to allow these tracks to be shown to the public in the name of entertainment.They themselves probably have never been burned or have seen anyone burning to feel the fear and the pain that fire causes.