Posted: 13 years ago

Phuljhari-Radhika

Bumbumbhole-Dev

Chandalika-mother

Nirupa roy-Radhikas father

girgit-foster sister

kabutarni=maheshwari

chunnu munnu=creatives

So we have Chandalika feeding her own little family........πŸ˜”.............and Nirupa Roy is pouting and crying......😳..............and singing..

Nirupa roy- (Yeh khana re..ke aye hai yeh khana re)2

Chandalika-sajan yeh khana le legi teri neendiya re.....ke aye hai teri neendiya re

Chandalika says that if you don't let me punish Phuljhari then how will she respect me.....πŸ€”...........if one does wrong then has to be punished.........πŸ€”............but Chandalikaji what did Phuljhari do wrong.........πŸ€”..........they were just playing and they were not aware..........anyway Sriman Kintuji says then why don't you punish your own daughter.................. .and little girgit gets a shock of her life........πŸ˜†............she must be thinking I am just eating my food now why me? πŸ˜† Chandalika flares up that you are the one differentiating now between the kids and if you share your food with Phuljhari then me and my kids will not eat.........'.........Poor kids..................I mean all three caught in the crossfire between the ego fight going on between the parents...........😳......... The father might have done something without telling the mother...........I mean bringing baby phuljhari home and the mother's ego is hurt and she is retaliating and becoming bitter that now she is even using her own kids to get an upper hand in this fight........ 😳..........The father most probably feels guilty about that and keeps quiet and as a result Phuljhari faces the music.........😳 ....wonder how long this is going to continue, until and unless nirupa roy wakes and puts his foot down,this will continue.........

Anyway then Phuljhari in the magical room...........πŸ€ͺ..........where stuff suddenly appear and disappear..........πŸ€ͺ........ Oh I forgot.............this is chunnu munnu's store room which is quite famous for this phenomenon..........πŸ€ͺ😳.........Angie you were right..........πŸ‘.........the kanha idol that was given to Phuljhari by bumbumbhole was not even in Phuljharis hand when they ran around the temple..............boat ride.................tree hugging..................and suddenly the idol is here in the magical store room......... πŸ˜‰..........The idol might have walked from the ghat to the room......... πŸ˜‰'.........yeh that must have happened.........the idol might have got lost and asked people that how do I reach Phuljharis storeroom and someone guided him there........ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³Anyway Phuljhari asks some very wise questions to the idol that this is not marriage..........there is no bridegroom..........nothing'........and also no presents.......... and in turn she complains that she is getting punished...........

At bumbumbholes house.......our little bhootnath is hungry and amma gets caught by kabutarni ...................amma tells her to understand before it is too late...........but kabutarni is interested in flying.........and she is also irritated that bumbumbhole is dada chintamanis favourite.  Any Bumbumbhole dreams about Phuljhari and falls asleep so when amma comes with food he is in his niiniland with Phuljhari..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...........here phuljhari is getting worried that bumbumbhole might also get caught. Now Nirupa roy is so sad that he spends the night weaving in protest'..........πŸ₯±'.........he is crying and weaving and sad music.........πŸ₯±'..........crying and weaving and sad music ....

Bunta hoon main kiske leeye, teri kathor dil ke leeye

boon chuka hoon main wahi, kapre main sahukar ke leeye

Bunta hoon main kiske leeye

Next day bumbumbhole realizes that they are going to leave and so runs to see Phuljhari........πŸ˜‰........yeh man he has a date........πŸ˜‰........ go to your phuljhari..............now as usual nirupa roy after crying the entire night is now being told to fill the cycle tire with air and to go and do his duty of earning money.........πŸ₯±..and he goes and does not take a stand at all...........😳............what a bore this nirupa roy is..........πŸ₯±...........Phuljhari remembers that she also has a date............now girgit refuses to open the door because she does not want Phujhari to meet any kish kanhaiya........πŸ˜’..........now now girgit...........πŸ˜‰'.........I am betting that when you grow up you will wear a red night gown and paint your finger nails red and will run after bholenath all around the village in your red night gown...........😑..........ahh chenu...........so he strikes a deal with phuljhari that if he is given one rupee the he will open the door........πŸ˜†........and phuljhari says yes'.........so master chenu tiptoes and takes the key and opens the door........πŸ˜†............but then chandalika comes out and phuljhari does not know what to do...........chenu says.....cool down sis........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.........I am here na and he sends off his mother on a wild goose chase..........πŸ˜†.........and lets Phuljhari escape.........and then calmly locks the room and then keeps the key back in its original place.......πŸ˜†.........

So here we have bumbumbhole waiting at the ghat for his date and his date running to meet him.........Phuljhari sees a wedding and stops and goldfish is there to tell her the facts about life..........πŸ€”.........Phuljhari says no the other wedding is the real one...........but then she compares between the two.......πŸ€”.........and realises........and then runs.......but here bumbumbhole is waiting.......... by the time she reaches the ghat he is leaving and they miss each other...............

Precap.........not talking about it...........waiting to see what they are upto..........'I am getting bored of this father......and I have no patience for another amma.

Ok here is a thing..........Chunnu munnu.....I have some questions for you.

1) Was it necessary for the panditji to tell Phuljhari directly that she is married...........couldn't you have done it indirectly? I mean the parents talking or the panditji with the parents...........or another  pandit talking to someone else in the same wedding and explaining about the saath pheres and the importance...........then Radhika overhearing it.........she then herself  takes it to heart that she is married............then this would have her own belief. I mean she is supposed to be a kanha bhakta and she refers to this boy as kanha...then she reasons with herself without any outside pressure that she is married to him. I am not even going to talk about reality because then what the panditji has done might be  close to something called brainwashing............... and supporting child marriage which is against the law.....

2) We were told that this story is spiritual............by emphasizing on marriage...........that too the rituals forming a part of the marriage as the basis of which Radhika will now wait..............is this story really spiritual? 

As for acting today its Muskaan all the way........her confusion, questions, not wanting to accept and then realisation....liked the wily Chenu too who might turn out to be an interesting grey character...............but knowing chunnu munu they might even spoil him as they might be spoiling chandalika and making her one dimensional.

Oh by the way before I forget chunnu munnu..I liked that you used someone in the family to open the door for Radhika....I mean the store room one....and not some kid dressed up as kanha. In this way you also kept the character of chenu constant........one who will do anything for his own gain. He was quite happy to eat Radhikas share of pakora (because that is what he wanted at that time) and then was equally glad to help Radhika because there too was his gain. Also liked the fact that even being locked in a dark room the entire night........Radhika just got up in the morning and without caring for anything found a way to get out and go to bumbumbhole.....she knows that she will face the music but she did not care about that.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Misti thanks for your MIπŸ‘πŸΌ

kanha Murti searching phulajhari address is toooo goooodπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 21st centaury kanha transporting from ghat to landing directly to phuljhari storeroom (see even here maintaining consistency- rads living in storeroom)πŸ˜‰ And i think that Niruparoy song is all your ccontribution n not bg music thr😎 chenu sava sher- fixed rate 1 rupee, without factoring for inflation always constantπŸ˜†

I guess chunnu munnuss are going back to square one..Mansaram = Shastri, Ashanti/Chandalike = Amma, Rads knows she married to Dev/KK but dev doesnt now that and one thing dff is Rads is unaware who KK is( i guess she does know Devs name..she calls him KKπŸ˜•),  Planning plotting going for RPship (like in CB1)...😑😑 And now CVs going further low- trying to burn lil radhika😲😑..sadist creatures i must say...Pls atleast not this much torture..
Agree with you no more Amma n Shastriji plss🀒

Goldfish again in action..doing greater good by preaching meaning of marraige to 8 yr old kidπŸ˜‰ waise sahi hi kiya otherwise i dont think Cvs wud hav been able to handle already complex situation in future..atleast now Rads knows wht happened...ahha kanha n ckama de diya end mauke pe...radev so near yet so far..arre old formulaπŸ˜† In my opinion Djs again rushed the kids track.

Will see episode only for Muskaan.

Misti,  I almost wrote you a PM because I did not see your commentary.  Was scared that the precap may have driven you away from CB2.  Chunnu munnu have not let go of their obsession with fire.  And CB2 is supposed to be different?  Sigh...

Again, you came with very appropriate name for Kintuji2 - Nirupa Roy.  I mean this father is beginning to irritate me whereas Shastriji only did it from the time he sent his Amma to PB in second year.  At this rate,  it would be hard to see his scenes.  Is he replacing Radhika with his tears?  The song is excellent choice for his weaving and weeping fits. 

Radhika to me is different in this show because she is questioning her treatment about why she is locked and given no food.  She also worries about chota Dev that he could be starving too.

Yup, I had a feeling that Kanha idol would show up in the storeroom.  Chun-munn's - couldn't you show Radhika tying all the stuff in her chunri?  How much time does it take?  Or show that she hid the stuff in some secret place before entering the house and next day she retrieves it after she is unlocked.

I hope they show history of Radhika at some point where mother's view point makes sense (even if it is unacceptable and wrong). 

Liked again bum bum bhole's desire for food and phuljhari's memories making up for lack of food.  No wonder he would change from golu molu to a fit and trim guy in few years.  

I am sure girgit is going to run after bum bum and fight Radhika for it.  The red gown is also in that store room somewhere.  But liked the brother's one track mind about looking after his profit.  Also liked Radhika not caring about bribing him to get her goals.  Again I like this practical and pragmatic Radhika.  If bribing is the way to go, then so be it.  Her priorities are straight and mother's disapproval make scant difference to her in pursuing her goals as in this case it is Kishen Kanhayia.  I too liked the brother opening the door rather than some miracle.  I hope they continue with this and don't bring Takshak gufa, snakes and cows the way they did in CB1.

I too hated the priest stuff.  Would have preferred it the Parineeta way where Lolita's cousin and Shekar's mother talk about the muhurat and Lolita gets convinced that she is married.  If they had done it here, I would have liked it.  Hated the priest talking about marriage to her.  This is against the law and should not be endorsed.  If it was a plaything, then it was that.  They should only have shown that Radhika gets convinced in her mind and hence is true to Dev because of that.  Actually, I would have preferred it if they had shown that Radhika thinks that she is married at the back of her mind but lets it go.  Once she meets with Dev and realizes that she loves him and discovers his identity, then gets convinced that he is meant to be her husband.  That would be more logical than what they showed today.  But, the creatives can not go beyond rituals in Hindi serials.  I wonder if they are that ritualistic in their own lives too.

I like Muskaan too as she is a very good actor and has her expressions right most of the time.  I too like Nikunj as chota Dev as he shows that innocence of Bholenath as you call him. 

But CB2 is not going to be really different from CB1 as they are focusing on rituals so much.  Hope it doesn't descent into Kanha coming physically and helping Radhika.  The help to Dev and Radhika shoudl always be from a human being with the implication that Kanha is with them.

The one thing I do like about the show is the sholaks, music and sets.  The sets are less tacky than the previous time.  The hut is better than the Shastri place they had last time.  Also, PB is much better than the last PB.  The best part is the outdoor shoots and I liked the venue of wedding and boat rides etc. 

Originally posted by why3

Misti,  I almost wrote you a PM because I did not see your commentary.  Was scared that the precap may have driven you away from CB2.  Chunnu munnu have not let go of their obsession with fire.  And CB2 is supposed to be different?  Sigh...

No I was not driven away......Anyway I wrote MI during the last few months of CB1...πŸ˜‰...I am really curious to know who is this pyromaniac in the Zee creative team.......I mean they have a fascination for fire and burning oils.....someones must be pretty obsessed regarding fire. Yeh and CB2 is different.........sigh from me too.

Again, you came with very appropriate name for Kintuji2 - Nirupa Roy.  I mean this father is beginning to irritate me whereas Shastriji only did it from the time he sent his Amma to PB in second year.  At this rate,  it would be hard to see his scenes.  Is he replacing Radhika with his tears?  The song is excellent choice for his weaving and weeping fits.

I think he  might be replacing Radhika with his tears πŸ˜† he cries at the drop of the hat. If he continues like this then I hope that chenu grows up and tells him in a very filmy Rajesh Khanna style "baba I hate tears"........they can show him magically learning english from somewhere.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Radhika to me is different in this show because she is questioning her treatment about why she is locked and given no food.  She also worries about chota Dev that he could be starving too.

Radhika is different.....even being locked up the entire night she just got up...bribed chenu and did not care and went to meet bumbumbhole.........she knows that she will face the music but gave two hoots for it..........she just wanted to meet her krishn kanhaiya and she went with that intention. She was not successful but that does not matter....atleast she tried.

Yup, I had a feeling that Kanha idol would show up in the storeroom.  Chun-munn's - couldn't you show Radhika tying all the stuff in her chunri?  How much time does it take?  Or show that she hid the stuff in some secret place before entering the house and next day she retrieves it after she is unlocked.

I was laughing when I saw the kanha idol magically appearing in her hand.......πŸ˜†.......no wonder I have named them as chunnu munnu.

I hope they show history of Radhika at some point where mother's view point makes sense (even if it is unacceptable and wrong). 

Yes........for me it does not have to be justified from my point of view but it should make sense for the mother to behave like this.

Liked again bum bum bhole's desire for food and phuljhari's memories making up for lack of food.  No wonder he would change from golu molu to a fit and trim guy in few years.  

This is your best remark.....🀣

I am sure girgit is going to run after bum bum and fight Radhika for it.  The red gown is also in that store room somewhere.  But liked the brother's one track mind about looking after his profit.  Also liked Radhika not caring about bribing him to get her goals.  Again I like this practical and pragmatic Radhika.  If bribing is the way to go, then so be it.  Her priorities are straight and mother's disapproval make scant difference to her in pursuing her goals as in this case it is Kishen Kanhayia.  I too liked the brother opening the door rather than some miracle.  I hope they continue with this and don't bring Takshak gufa, snakes and cows the way they did in CB1.

I liked that part too..regarding Radhika bribing the brother to open the door and the brother doing it because that is where his profit is....so long they do not spoil his character by making him kill someone or rape somepne...he is a very good grey character....who for the sake of his gain can do the right thing and again for his own gain can also do the wrong thing. Yes and no caves, cows, snakes, flowers.

I too hated the priest stuff.  Would have preferred it the Parineeta way where Lolita's cousin and Shekar's mother talk about the muhurat and Lolita gets convinced that she is married.  If they had done it here, I would have liked it.  Hated the priest talking about marriage to her.  This is against the law and should not be endorsed.  If it was a plaything, then it was that.  They should only have shown that Radhika gets convinced in her mind and hence is true to Dev because of that.  Actually, I would have preferred it if they had shown that Radhika thinks that she is married at the back of her mind but lets it go.  Once she meets with Dev and realizes that she loves him and discovers his identity, then gets convinced that he is meant to be her husband.  That would be more logical than what they showed today.  But, the creatives can not go beyond rituals in Hindi serials.  I wonder if they are that ritualistic in their own lives too.

I like your option....that will make it logical.So even if there will be people trying to separate them they will come together because they are meant to be together.....and that is because it has been destined by Kanha. So they will fight and stand up against others and for each other because of their belief that they are meant to be one and not because they have been married khel khel main as child. I gave the option of overhearing someone talking because then the realisation would have been Radhikas personal one. This panditji telling her and then the camera focusiing on the rituals and Radhika remembering the rituals makes it in my mind a ritualistic story and not a spiritual one. The legal and social issue is there and it is not good to show an adult convincing a child that she is married.

I like Muskaan too as she is a very good actor and has her expressions right most of the time.  I too like Nikunj as chota Dev as he shows that innocence of Bholenath as you call him.

Muskaan is a good actor and Nikunj is cute.......he does have the innocence of bholenath in him and he is also interested only in Radhika and food. I like the food  factor.....I find that very cute.

But CB2 is not going to be really different from CB1 as they are focusing on rituals so much.  Hope it doesn't descent into Kanha coming physically and helping Radhika.  The help to Dev and Radhika shoudl always be from a human being with the implication that Kanha is with them.

Yes regarding rituals......and the help to Radhika and Dev should come from humans........that will show that they are blessed by Kanha.

The one thing I do like about the show is the sholaks, music and sets.  The sets are less tacky than the previous time.  The hut is better than the Shastri place they had last time.  Also, PB is much better than the last PB.  The best part is the outdoor shoots and I liked the venue of wedding and boat rides etc. 

Yes to all........and the temples are beautifyul .........Maheshwar was a good choice for the Rawal setting.

Originally posted by chipak

Misti thanks for your MIπŸ‘πŸΌ
 You are welcome.πŸ˜‰
kanha Murti searching phulajhari address is toooo goooodπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 21st centaury kanha transporting from ghat to landing directly to phuljhari storeroom (see even here maintaining consistency- rads living in storeroom)πŸ˜‰ And i think that Niruparoy song is all your ccontribution n not bg music thr😎 chenu sava sher- fixed rate 1 rupee, without factoring for inflation always constantπŸ˜†

Yes the song was my contribution,........that background music was getting on my nerves......he looked pretty helpless today,,........I mean the father and I would like to know the reason for his helplessness and what is going to change it if it is ever changed. Chenu has his thoughts straight regarding business.......his rate is fixed....he is not going to increase his rate just because he can take advantage of the situation.πŸ˜‰

I guess chunnu munnuss are going back to square one..Mansaram = Shastri, Ashanti/Chandalike = Amma, Rads knows she married to Dev/KK but dev doesnt now that and one thing dff is Rads is unaware who KK is( i guess she does know Devs name..she calls him KKπŸ˜•),  Planning plotting going for RPship (like in CB1)...😑😑 And now CVs going further low- trying to burn lil radhika😲😑..sadist creatures i must say...Pls atleast not this much torture..
Agree with you no more Amma n Shastriji plss🀒

Well not knowing KK is probably going to be the confusion between Vishaka and Radhika as to who is the dreamgirl.........as for burning I don't know what do they get out of shwoing all these inhuman acts....

Goldfish again in action..doing greater good by preaching meaning of marraige to 8 yr old kidπŸ˜‰ waise sahi hi kiya otherwise i dont think Cvs wud hav been able to handle already complex situation in future..atleast now Rads knows wht happened...ahha kanha n ckama de diya end mauke pe...radev so near yet so far..arre old formulaπŸ˜† In my opinion Djs again rushed the kids track.

Thats why the creatives and channel should not be bragging about something that they cannot handle and deliver............they have been bragging about spiritualism but don't have it in them to deliver it. ......its better for them if they keep things simple........I really hope that they keep the kids for more time....... 

ill see episode only for Muskaan.

ok....πŸ˜‰

Misti that precap just turned me off completely 🀒. It made me sick to my stomach 😑 I hope they don't show any of that tomorrow.
Originally posted by why3

Yes CB2 is different..... they attempt to burn innocent children instead of innocent adults 😑😑
Someone in that CV team has a sick mind 😑
Originally posted by dg86

Misti that precap just turned me off completely 🀒. It made me sick to my stomach 😑 I hope they don't show any of that tomorrow.

dg I am waiting to see whether they really have pea brains or not......also are they so egoistical that they think that they can show all this. If they have any brains then they should show the father coming in at the nick of time and blasting the mother..........and for heavens sake show the reason behind this all consuming hatred that mother has for Radhika and the reason for the fathers silence....or they can show the brother diverting the mothers attention but then letting the father know what would have happened............and the father standing up.Otherwise this is CB1......the makers are just hoodwinking the audience for TRPs.
Originally posted by dg86

Yes CB2 is different..... they attempt to burn innocent children instead of innocent adults 😑😑
Someone in that CV team has a sick mind 😑

Dg I think the sick mind might be in the zee creative team because they have repeated this burning/boiling oil scene in almost all the shows. In their 6.00pm show they showed hot oil being poured on the female leads hands .....she is also an orphan there.
Thanks Misti, great thoughts as usual.

BTW, love the names u chose for the characters. πŸ‘πŸΌ