Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

First time in 11 months........ (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

Hey dear, join the club, but I felt like that almost a month ago, that too on their SRLOL
I suggest go on a break, and then when feel like watchin you do it, and by watching 3-4 epis in one go, you wont feel bored, and ya it works, atleast one scene will be worth watchin if you watch like 3-4 epis in one go.

Btw why are you bored??

AMU chup ker virus mat faila.........vaise today episode was pathetic...........big bore...........with love trainlge shifted from AAM to AAN....every week they show one A....jealous of other A with M or N.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Hey dear, join the club, but I felt like that almost a month ago, that too on their SRLOL
I suggest go on a break, and then when feel like watchin you do it, and by watching 3-4 epis in one go, you wont feel bored, and ya it works, atleast one scene will be worth watchin if you watch like 3-4 epis in one go.

Btw why are you bored??

AMU chup ker virus mat faila.........vaise today episode was pathetic...........big bore...........with love trainlge shifted from AAM to AAN....every week they show one A....jealous of other A with M or N.....

Hey kuls I love ya tooHugLOL

Yaar Im just helping her out, me not spreading virus, but curing itLOL
They had a lot of AA kya? but the always have whats the new thing about that, and ya isnt that new girl good kya?? havnt watched it. Btw today I was watching geet, and after so many days or weeks ma heart wentBlushing but Im still weeks behind, but enjoying it.

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Btw why are you bored??

Hey kuls I love ya tooHugLOL

Yaar Im just helping her out, me not spreading virus, but curing itLOL
They had a lot of AA kya? but the always have whats the new thing about that, and ya isnt that new girl good kya?? havnt watched it. Btw today I was watching geet, and after so many days or weeks ma heart wentBlushing but Im still weeks behind, but enjoying it.

me love u too............dear
actually last week was pathetic.......they made comeback with monday and tuwesday......again back to pathetic from wed thrusday...............GOOD news in writer changed.........from next WEEK new writer......probably old one............and shift back to Maneet............from this AA>........rest I have alreadt sent u pm.............just 3 more ..........bore to go...........enjoy u watched..........that movide episode or nor.......and kiss one 1mm close one

Amiiish

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

Wow, First time in 11 months, today, I did not feel like watching Geet. I was not looking forward for the show. I am feeling bored with Geet now...

I am not sure how everyone else is feeling but I have a feeling that it is losing its essence.

I don't know about others but i feel that Geet is still better then other serials with criminal tracks , & all rubbish mother-in-law & daughter-in-law petty fights .

kalyas , 11 months of non stop watching without missing a single esp is fantastic .

I think GHSP is still better .

But CV must keep the consistency in their work & do not let drop the story more then current tracks .

Manoyana Groupbie
Manoyana
Manoyana

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
CryCryCry
Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Oh I hope they new one are good enough to give us a decent story, me want flow now, and nothing else, though they can at times show some steamy Maaneet moments.

Well I think it was episode 228, not sure, scene before when she by mistake takes Maans shirt with her to the washroomLOL

Silentsoul

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I've also been feeling similarly these past few days
I mean, earlier I couldn't live without watching this show, and now I just do it for the sake of it, cuz it's become a habit.
I mute the TV during the AA track, and even Maaneet scenes are getting very boring.

They need a good twist in the show right now, something to spice things up and regain the viewers interest.

Amiiish

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Join this andolan
Itz to get the original CV team back

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623250&PID=39566103&#39566103

Edited by luv_harshad - 24 February 2011 at 1:59pm

Go to top