First time in 11 months........ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Amiiish

Hey kuls I love ya too🤗😆

Yaar Im just helping her out, me not spreading virus, but curing it😆
They had a lot of AA kya? but the always have whats the new thing about that, and ya isnt that new girl good kya?? havnt watched it. Btw today I was watching geet, and after so many days or weeks ma heart went☺️ but Im still weeks behind, but enjoying it.

me love u too............dear
actually last week was pathetic.......they made comeback with monday and tuwesday......again back to pathetic from wed thrusday...............GOOD news in writer changed.........from next WEEK new writer......probably old one............and shift back to Maneet............from this AA>........rest I have alreadt sent u pm.............just 3 more ..........bore to go...........enjoy u watched..........that movide episode or nor.......and kiss one 1mm close one
Originally posted by kalyas

Wow, First time in 11 months, today, I did not feel like watching Geet. I was not looking forward for the show. I am feeling bored with Geet now...

I am not sure how everyone else is feeling but I have a feeling that it is losing its essence.

I don't know about others but i feel that Geet is still better then other serials with criminal tracks , & all rubbish mother-in-law & daughter-in-law petty fights .

kalyas , 11 months of non stop watching without missing a single esp is fantastic .

I think GHSP is still better .

But CV must keep the consistency in their work & do not let drop the story more then current tracks .

Oh I hope they new one are good enough to give us a decent story, me want flow now, and nothing else, though they can at times show some steamy Maaneet moments.

Well I think it was episode 228, not sure, scene before when she by mistake takes Maans shirt with her to the washroom😆
I've also been feeling similarly these past few days
I mean, earlier I couldn't live without watching this show, and now I just do it for the sake of it, cuz it's become a habit.
I mute the TV during the AA track, and even Maaneet scenes are getting very boring.

They need a good twist in the show right now, something to spice things up and regain the viewers interest.
Join this andolan
Itz to get the original CV team back

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623250&PID=39566103&#39566103
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
same here today's epi was bakwass and dev track is irritating cvz other storied bhi hosakti hai but why this bakwaas mu jab maangeet ki saadi puri tarahse manayi bhi nahin they have not even started yet as hubby wife always geet calls maan baby ke papa that baby jo kabhi ata nahin.for this mu track they promoted all these news articles eveywhere god.viewers are not interested in maangeet separation and fights don't cvz know tht.why are they making maan look like he just know to get angry pls don't torture our maan and ruin maangeet jodi cv'z we want their romance their married life going forward not stuck coz of dev and his baby
You know I sometimes wonder if the CV's are too challenged trying to move the story forward...while it was the tension of Geet and Maan overcoming their own emotional past obstacles and coming little bit closer and pulling away the show was absolutely addictive.  This jodi is incredibly beautiful together and still are.  But still...that tension must have helped the story write itself, na?  The characters were so strong you could just figure out how each one would react.  But now I feel like they have brought Maan and Geet together, they almost don't know what to do with them,  And so much time with AA track it almost seems like the show is about them and Geet and Maan are falling to background.  I LOVE this show and wouldn't stop watching, mostly because Gurmeet and Drashti are such perfect actors and play their role to so much perfection.  But I really really hope new writer will have some formula for moving Maan and Geet further down the road in their life together. Edited by bhakti2 - 13 years ago

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE..FOR THE FIRST TIME, I AM LOSING INTEREST.. I NEVER MISSED AN EPISODE, IN FACT.. I USED TO WATCH  IT NUMEROUS TIMES OVER AND OVER.. NOW MAANEET ARE BEING SHOWN LESS AND AA ARE TAKING OVER... ITS LIKE WATCHING A TORNADO TAKE EFFECT.😡

WHY DON'T THEY LISTEN TO THEIR VIEWERS!!!
I felt ghsp boring sometimes a lil bit but I never be so much bored frm it I luved maneet very much nd if I stop watching geet then what will I watch?Maneet is my life nd I never quit the show in any situation till the ends.