Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

~New pics Pg.57~SPA 2011 (Page 9)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
seriously guys..this is soooooooo pathetic.. last year atleast there were three awards...but this year to its becoming more n more WORSE Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

It is not our fault yaar.... I expected some thing like this, but not this much worser..... This is unbearable.... How come this happened?

That serial which have won so many awards,even didnt have a simple post to discuss these awards,so How come they voted for these awards.....Its a simple plain ridiculous thing that show won so many awardsAngry.....Its not about Awards ,Its about politics these channels Play

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-raiAasma-abi71....Poojie....

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

seriously guys..this is soooooooo pathetic.. last year atleast there were three awards...but this year to its becoming more n more WORSE Cry

Now only after seeing award distribution we can decide what happened... I dont know what this jury thinks...  SP is promoting some serials now... Angry shocking...Angry Bas Macau mein leke jaake makhan lagake vapas leke aaraha hein..... Angry Please be fair SP, not be partial....Angry waise SP don't have "Fair" in their dictionary....Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-abi71GurpreetD....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

It is not our fault yaar.... I expected some thing like this, but not this much worser..... This is unbearable.... How come this happened?

That serial which have won so many awards,even didnt have a simple post to discuss these awards,so How come they voted for these awards.....Its a simple plain ridiculous thing that show won so many awardsAngry.....Its not about Awards ,Its about politics these channels Play

I have to agree on this...but then I thought they would play a fair politics...meaning giving atleast one popular award to each of the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I knew this would happened as SPA is awards for people in the SAME CIRCLE any body outside that CIRCLE has no chance, Ragini has no chance what so ever, SGP has no chance. Why waste out energy there, SGP is most partial and biased awards and it is insulting in a way, I dont know why Ravi Ohja production went to Star for this show.

Edited by venture - 24 February 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Armu4eva-raiAasma-poshahGurpreetD

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
nothing is official as yet. This fb account may be a fake aswel.. because proffessional actors would know not to leak information.... or else what is the point of airing the spa awards when the public are going to be aware of the results. Fans whose actors and jodi's lost... will not watch... so the TRP's will be down. so am sure they will not give the results yet !

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I have to agree on this...but then I thought they would play a fair politics...meaning giving atleast one popular award to each of the show

True yaar...same here... me too thought they will play "fair" politics.... but this is...Angry now I read akshara won one award..may be "Patni" or Bahu"...I dono...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....carisma2

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

nothing is official as yet. This fb account may be a fake aswel.. because proffessional actors would know not to leak information.... or else what is the point of airing the spa awards when the public are going to be aware of the results. Fans whose actors and jodi's lost... will not watch... so the TRP's will be down. so am sure they will not give the results yet !

Well all award news are available from before hand and they are aired later... say Filmfare..Stardust ....Big Awards.. GIFT awards where POOJA won LOL yet people watch when its aired..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-....Poojie....carisma2

Go to top