Tafseer

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Shakila2244

Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

Aree yaar Sony Television is much better in this aspect they know who r the chart busters of 2010..even they beleive that Sushaan pair is the best jodi of 2010 ..... but our SP eyes r closed ..as such YRKH is the main production house for star (Balaji tele is opting out from SP) and they r in the process of making bidaii 2 for them.... they hav given awards to YRKH...
i feel like laughng at ur thnkng.... bidaai2 k liye thy r givng awards to YR...LOL
seriously u thnk tat or juz removng ur frustrations????
@beautiful 16 ..i think u r not from SGP forum...so plz do not comment on our discussions....
yeah what i said i absolutely true...both serials r from the same production house and they r very close to SP...as balaji tel has differences with SP the lone loyal left with SP is this house so to maintain the longstanding association this is necessary...otherwise in what way akshara is famous than suhana in terms of bahu......

aye bhave urself.... u r nobody to stop me commntng here..... if u r bashing YRKKH....thn i hav evry rite to answer u.... got it...?
& talkng abt being famous.... ur forgettng YRKKH is way ahead of SGP.... has ever sgp topped the charts???? YR has been top for a year consistently & evn now it is in top 10 shows.... so check the facts b4 u commnt....Smile

only spa awards won ur sereal ok but another awards funcion natikaksha didn't win any awards....but our jay ragini always won another awards funcion ok....spa awards paker itni khushi.................kya kare baher ki khushi kabhi nehi dikha na....LOLLOL

toh naacho na..... LOL humein kisi se jalan nahi hoti.... jal toh tumlog rahe ho... dekho apna munh kaise laal ho chuka hai... go go wash it & cum..Big smile

i can't believe ki people can be so jealous of Yr n Naksh...i mean they bagged the awards coz they were deserving........even the public think them to be deserving...isliye unhe vote kiya.....toh i can;t understand if they are bdhakoing toh kispar...?? khud apne upar that they couldn't make their jodi come out as winners..???Confused
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika_naksh

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Aree yaar Sony Television is much better in this aspect they know who r the chart busters of 2010..even they beleive that Sushaan pair is the best jodi of 2010 ..... but our SP eyes r closed ..as such YRKH is the main production house for star (Balaji tele is opting out from SP) and they r in the process of making bidaii 2 for them.... they hav given awards to YRKH...
i feel like laughng at ur thnkng.... bidaai2 k liye thy r givng awards to YR...LOL
seriously u thnk tat or juz removng ur frustrations????
@beautiful 16 ..i think u r not from SGP forum...so plz do not comment on our discussions....
yeah what i said i absolutely true...both serials r from the same production house and they r very close to SP...as balaji tel has differences with SP the lone loyal left with SP is this house so to maintain the longstanding association this is necessary...otherwise in what way akshara is famous than suhana in terms of bahu......

aye bhave urself.... u r nobody to stop me commntng here..... if u r bashing YRKKH....thn i hav evry rite to answer u.... got it...?
& talkng abt being famous.... ur forgettng YRKKH is way ahead of SGP.... has ever sgp topped the charts???? YR has been top for a year consistently & evn now it is in top 10 shows.... so check the facts b4 u commnt....Smile

only spa awards won ur sereal ok but another awards funcion natikaksha didn't win any awards....but our jay ragini always won another awards funcion ok....spa awards paker itni khushi.................kya kare baher ki khushi kabhi nehi dikha na....LOLLOL

toh naacho na..... LOLhumein kisi se jalan nahi hoti.... jal toh tumlog rahe ho... dekho apna munh kaise laal ho chuka hai... go go wash it & cum..Big smile

no ager hum jealous hote to tumhare froums mein jake netik akshara ko blash kerte na ke tum log humare yeaha ake ker rahe ho........now u both gys r leave.............ok.....

ohh..toh tumlog yahan kya kar rahe ho...?? YRKKH ko phholon se saja rahe ho...??? Confused  who are u all to degrade YRKKH...????  we are not bashing any serial on our forum....n who are u to ask us to leave..?? Confused

Anamika_naksh

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@Tafseer and Beautiful16:PLzzzzzzzzzzz Stop ur Unnecessary  talking

SGPians and Pratigya Forum members present on this forum:Plzzz dont reply to these above two persons in rage....They are here  to fight which I don't want in my post........Sincere requestBig smile

....Poojie....

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Oh come on guys, forget about it, nahi toh na sahi, please please dont get involve in fights over this tamasha, SGP will never win any awards from SPA never, so there is no point in talikg about it, the two fans from YRKK, you should be celebrating not defending as your serial is a winner why defend??  celeberate in style in your forum, why waste your time here?? why would you expect other forums to feel your joy and happiness, how can you expect India to celebrate a win by Austrailia?? Be a graceful winners like the graceful serial of yours and no need to rub in .
And Sgpians please please no need to be aggressive, do you think the cast and crew would be dissapointed, I dont think so, they all went to have fun and they are having fun. So be happy for them and enjoy SGP foget about awards shewards.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25.Nish.-raiAasma--RD-Sinha18111192YusBee....Poojie....

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Very well said VentureClapClapClap.. I am very shocked to hear the unoffical SPA Awards.. Are SPA people blind to see the sucess of SGP from other award shows.. SGP ragini and Jai got lot of recognition in other awards, but in their own channel not a single award ..
This Year Star Parivaar Awards are a BIG BIG..Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

Edited by abhi786 - 25 February 2011 at 4:38am
-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Well..what to say.. Just saw your post Rubal..Aditya won naya sadasya award..happy for him,he deserves it.. Rest thanks for the awesome joke..!
This always happens with the show and the actors I love..I so wanted to go to watch SPA with friends..I so wanted to meet harshu and ragzz...but didn't get leave..but I think it was for good..!

Edited by -raiAasma- - 25 February 2011 at 4:09am

GurpreetD

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Partner - Well Said ......

@All- Just njoy the fact that if yr fav has won and feel a bit disappointed if they havent ....winning the SPA trophy isnt the ultimate factor defining  success or for that matter no award defines or undermines success ......as long as the trps are coming and general opinion is gud be happy .....awards are no rewards ....awards have becum like shaadi ka ladoo ...jise mile woh bhi pachtaye or jise na mile woh bhi pachtaye.........

Edited by rdfan - 25 February 2011 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma--RD-

Go to top