Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crysind

nisheeee....just concentrate now on yr studies...we will celebrate it when they air SPA...till then we have to wait anyway... 😒

i will try😆 waise WHEN IT IS GOING TO AIR😕Edited by nisheee - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Vipu...... Nishee... All the best for ur exams guys.. 👍🏼

Rock on....and sail thru..!! God bless!!

So so happy.. my Sunday just got upbeat..thanks to this awesomest news.. Ragz rockssssssssssssssss!! 🥳
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

So so happy.. my Sunday just got upbeat..thanks to this awesomest news.. Ragz rockssssssssssssssss!! 🥳

Thank u sooooooooooo muchhhhhh di😃😃😃
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

yes yaar tanu...do you remember the day when we discussed SPA result? It was black friday for us.... we were so upset and angry... Thank you God... You helped us... Our SGP won awards and finally Ragz did it.... She is our cutiepie.....🤗
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

yes yaar tanu...do you remember the day when we discussed SPA result? It was black friday for us.... we were so upset and angry... Thank you God... You helped us... Our SGP won awards and finally Ragz did it.... She is our cutiepie.....🤗

I know.... it was such a horrible day.. first JDJ ..then SPA results.. i was sooooo upset.... esp that there was no mention of SGP n Suhana....😭  but finally..... anth bhala...to sab bhala... 

SGP rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssss 
niks_pri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very happy tht suhana won was kinda dissappointed earlier but thanks for sharing.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nicks....If u dont mind Can I ask U something..... from where u r getting these Pics???😃
niks_pri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh not at all i got it from FB 😃
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thaNks so much guys for the awesome News this time...hope this is true..something to look forward to in this SPA..and yahh SGP rockssssssssss......!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If this is true then FINALLY , about time. But I would still say that SGP is so hatkay from all the other serials that its not getting the right treatment from SPA.. Thank God Ragini got some recognition at last.