Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

BAd News Guyzz :(((( (Page 8)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

And i'm surprised abt ccbm fans including me..all the other forum's fans r bashing and crying for their favourites that they dont get awards..and look at us...we r discussing the current track in this thread....so loyal to ccbm story than the awards.....LOL......and one more thing.....they r upset abt the video of their serial leaked earlier before telecasting..bcz it'll affect the TRP's....bt look at us....we r happy that we will get to know abt the episode so early so we can discuss abt the story further.....so strange naa......Smile.


U r right,  thats the proof we are sincere fans,  We love this Show, and want to do justice by making it NO1 soon, So we are together in a bond and we discuss the show,  We are sincere Fans

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

And i'm surprised abt ccbm fans including me..all the other forum's fans r bashing and crying for their favourites that they dont get awards..and look at us...we r discussing the current track in this thread....so loyal to ccbm story than the awards.....LOL......and one more thing.....they r upset abt the video of their serial leaked earlier before telecasting..bcz it'll affect the TRP's....bt look at us....we r happy that we will get to know abt the episode so early so we can discuss abt the story further.....so strange naa......Smile.
u know yami n me were discussin harshad on ccbm forum...on our adda...dat iz he datin sumone or not...soo she told me if i go n say such things on tl forum fans of tl will faint...soo i told her dat we r not at all loyal coz after hearin about kinya...noone fainted noone got admited in hosp[iitals...soo we r not loyal fans...hahahah...soo iz now...we r not interested in awards coz dey havent got any...soo lets discuss da story...WinkLOLLOLLOL...n continue our gossip ka adda...Wink
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 5973

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I think we have to show them some romantic films or remind them of their romantic days,  and make them realise,  at least Nivi realise what she is losing
 
hi diya...i think i have to open the nivren besharam gang soon......may the CT's will get some inspiration  from our romantic thoughts...i think we have to send a collection of romantic film DVD's  to CT's to wake up them from their sleep........else next year also we r not going to get any awards....Wink
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 5973

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Ya true..sonia and diya...we r not interested in their personal life like other fans....if they got an award it is good for them..and we r happy abt them.......We r interested in nivren and the story.....so we r sincere and intelligent fans.....Smile
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by friendforall

I think we have to show them some romantic films or remind them of their romantic days,  and make them realise,  at least Nivi realise what she is losing
 
hi diya...i think i have to open the nivren besharam gang soon......may the CT's will get some inspiration  from our romantic thoughts...i think we have to send a collection of romantic film DVD's  to CT's to wake up them from their sleep........else next year also we r not going to get any awards....Wink
guys just luk at da title of da post...n do we seems to be dark period of ccbm forum...hahahah
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by friendforall

I think we have to show them some romantic films or remind them of their romantic days,  and make them realise,  at least Nivi realise what she is losing
 
hi diya...i think i have to open the nivren besharam gang soon......may the CT's will get some inspiration  from our romantic thoughts...i think we have to send a collection of romantic film DVD's  to CT's to wake up them from their sleep........else next year also we r not going to get any awards....Wink


I completely agree with u,  We have to do this only, then the CT will get idea of how to make our couple romantic again,  We want our Jodi back so please Ct help us,  give us our Jodi back,  It was so nice to see our Jodi, now its been enough of rona dhona please at least now give us back our Jodi Nivren back,  ENough of making Nivi suffer, she also deserves to be happy
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Ya true..sonia and diya...we r not interested in their personal life like other fans....if they got an award it is good for them..and we r happy abt them.......We r interested in nivren and the story.....so we r sincere and intelligent fans.....Smile
yy we need to talk bout our losin games...yy not bout our victories...Wink
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by friendforall

I think we have to show them some romantic films or remind them of their romantic days,  and make them realise,  at least Nivi realise what she is losing
 
hi diya...i think i have to open the nivren besharam gang soon......may the CT's will get some inspiration  from our romantic thoughts...i think we have to send a collection of romantic film DVD's  to CT's to wake up them from their sleep........else next year also we r not going to get any awards....Wink
guys just luk at da title of da post...n do we seems to be dark period of ccbm forum...hahahah


Yes U r right, I was thinking the same,  I think we should go back to our NIVREN thread and discuss this there, 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index