India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

BAd News Guyzz :(((( (Page 6)

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@Diya so true yaar so true Viren wants her luv n care but Nivi is only trying 2 fulfill her promise she should realize her luv 4 him ASAP

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

yes dear Viren really wants 2 hear these 3 magical words 4m her 
hope she won't take 2-3 weeks lol 
she iz too slow...even tortoise iz faster den her...god wat he wants 4m u nivi...just dose 3 magical words...n he wont eat u after hearin dem..he will luv u n will always luv u n care 4 u....he iz such a type of person who can safe u 4m all evil eyes...n he iz such type of person who can even sacrifice his lyf 4 luv means 4 u nivi...
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by friendforall

I think he is getting irritated because she is not considering Viren as her husband but still she is calling the family hers, I think he is hinting her so much but she is not understanding his meaning,  I think she really needs someone to tell her what to do, She is just not accpeting  the fact that she loves him,  Even when Viren was showing the papers to her he was looking at her as if waiting for her to say something,  As if he was saying "Nivedita tum aab bhi chup rahogi kuch bhi nahi kahogi:" I feel he is wanting confession from her,  which he is not getting,  he wants her in his life he wants her love which she is not giving him,
i totally agree wid u...she iz sooo dumb...ritesh sir...plz take m,e to her...n i will tell her wat to do...or she should come to IF...to know wat viren thinks...n wat should dey do now...hahahhaha...
lol Sonia we all want 2 meet wid her n also wid d CTs 2 know y de all r confusing usLOL
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Yes U  r right,  hope she confesses her love at least now,  I agree she is shy but whats the use of being shy when ur house is breaking and ur husband is ready to divorce u,  She should not delay,  Like he has told her u take as much time as u want to but remember it should not be late when u confess,  Hope now she confesses,  Its Better late than Never.
shy....wats dere to be shy...n dat also 4 confess her luv dat also to her own husband...itz not called shyness...itz called foolishness...n dumbness...
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

lol Sonia we all want 2 meet wid her n also wid d CTs 2 know y de all r confusing usLOL
actually itz not dere fault dey lack gud writers lyk me...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

she iz too slow...even tortoise iz faster den her...god wat he wants 4m u nivi...just dose 3 magical words...n he wont eat u after hearin dem..he will luv u n will always luv u n care 4 u....he iz such a type of person who can safe u 4m all evil eyes...n he iz such type of person who can even sacrifice his lyf 4 luv means 4 u nivi...
i also think she is a little bit slow afterall she is DD's sisterLOL
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

i think we have to make her drunk.....she will automatically follows viren and will say i love u.......

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

actually itz not dere fault dey lack gud writers lyk me...LOL
reallyShocked OMG i didn't noLOLi think we all can write better dan d CTsLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index