Originally posted by gina24

can anyone pls confrim if der was a performance by nivren

gina ..heard  neha  performed .....dnt know  about kinny

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

What.......Cry...moni u gave me an early morning jhatka.....how can this possible..?we really worked hard for them.....always this happening in SPA.....never gave the award to the most deserving ones.....now i'm doubting the voting system..i think they r not fully depending on the votes......i have no offence with the other pairs....bt we can't compare any other ones to nivren....they r so magical and passionate...and the best......still just want to hope that it was only a rumour and just wish to see nivren as the hottest jodi.......for me nivren is the hottest jodi for ever.....
sana dey won coz of senior members of SPA...ahhahahah...soo dey need to respect dem na....WinkLOLLOLLOL
-S.S- Goldie
-S.S-
-S.S-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
we naksh fans went through what u all going through when naksh lost the award last year as 4 ull nivrin deserve it for us  naksh deserves it   
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
whatCry OMGCry how could Naksh winCryNivRen is better than Naksh
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

What.......Cry...moni u gave me an early morning jhatka.....how can this possible..?we really worked hard for them.....always this happening in SPA.....never gave the award to the most deserving ones.....now i'm doubting the voting system..i think they r not fully depending on the votes......i have no offence with the other pairs....bt we can't compare any other ones to nivren....they r so magical and passionate...and the best......still just want to hope that it was only a rumour and just wish to see nivren as the hottest jodi.......for me nivren is the hottest jodi for ever.....
sana dey won coz of senior members of SPA...ahhahahah...soo dey need to respect dem na....WinkLOLLOLLOL

oh..sonia....senior members...LOLLOL....anyways this year too deserving one lost it.....only harshiti fulfilled my wish...two times.....and if they dont give an award to neha and kinshuk i'll spam sp for their unfairness....LOLLOL..

Edited by sana4kinha - 24 February 2011 at 10:44pm
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

oh..sonia....senior members...LOLLOL....anyways this year too deserving one lost it.....only harshiti fulfilled my wish...two times.....and if they dont give an award to neha and kinshuk i'll spam sp for their unfairness....LOLLOL..
ohh just chill as awards r over....n soo we should also move on...n think bout tonites epi...will nivi tell viren dat she dont wanna leave sood haveli coz she luvs him or not/....still say da same...ke main yeh ghar nahi chooroo gee papa...kiun ki main iz ghar ki bahu hoon...n blah blah...
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

ohh just chill as awards r over....n soo we should also move on...n think bout tonites epi...will nivi tell viren dat she dont wanna leave sood haveli coz she luvs him or not/....still say da same...ke main yeh ghar nahi chooroo gee papa...kiun ki main iz ghar ki bahu hoon...n blah blah...
i also think d same she won't leave that house but KS was so angry wid VirenAngry don't no what will happen nextConfused

Edited by pinkparty - 24 February 2011 at 11:17pm
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

i also thing d same she won't leave that house
we all know she wont leave...but da million dolar question iz will she say viren bout her luv...or not...again she will japoofy da allap of bahu hoon iz ghar ki...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index