India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Calling All MAANEETians... (Page 4)

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
CryCryCryThere is absolutely no logic these days.... I have no interest watching Geet anymore.
I am not looking forward for this show these days... It happened first time in 11 months... Actually to be honest... there is no story at all in Geet that they will continue on...

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Shweta13

VAise new writers are joining in from.........next week...........and AA will be reduced...........lets keep our hope
where is this news coming from ????

hopefully its true and keeping high hopes from it !!

I knew this from last week

Its 100% true news............Starone fired all three current writers ...this week is their last week..............from march we will see new storyline....probaly one of old writer will join in again................................with more MAneet DEV.......................and less AA......4-5 mins of AA atmax per episode.......
is it true.......plzzzzzzz i want MAANEET dedicated episodes only...........sent AA to a long honeymoon........it's better make them dissappear forever........
yup from march onwards......so we have to go with this torture of VED script for feb

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

engrrFallen AngelAbsoluvAmoureux

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Dear CVs

Please end the pregnancy and baby track at the earliest.............its the most illogical thing in any story everrrrrrrrrrr.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

VAise new writers are joining in from.........next week...........and AA will be reduced...........lets keep our hope

Its 100% true news............Starone fired all three current writers ...this week is their last week..............from march we will see new storyline....probaly one of old writer will join in again................................with more MAneet DEV.......................and less AA......4-5 mins of AA atmax per episode.......
I love you for this Kuls... Now i can sleep peacefully... Hopefully it happens as you said here... Loads of pappis and jhappis to you for thisHug

I am doing what you do most of times.........giving hopes in worst time.........but this news is 100% true.....new writer form next week................PCK UP time VED team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

engrrEBassosaanjh11Fallen AngelAbsoluvAmoureux

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Param,

My two bits

1) Pack of AA to a point of no return... (ok a few minutes but strictly few minutes are bearable which may increase if Nikunj gets replaced) In that case please make Annie show some self respect, running behind Arjun as though he is the last man on earth. What the hell?

2) Sort the Baby issue as soon as possible. Baby or no baby i guess we Maaneetians are mentally prepared for both now...

3) We are not asking for a dose of romance daily but atleast make Maan and Geet behave like newly married. Currently it feels as though they are married for 4-5 years or even more (as we discussed Wink)

4) Close all the loops. Too many loose ends.. Sasha needs to be brought back and punished for her wrong doings, NT needs to be exposed in front of Arjun... Vicky Sam are still no where in picture.. Whats happened to them..

5) Concentrate on editing. The qualilty is going down drastically. Execution too is below par most of the times...  

I really want CVs to focus on your point number 1 and 2.  I think thats the most important at this point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

engrrAmoureux

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you ..

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Luv u all dearest buddies for all the support...hope more MAANEETians join in...

@LuvScooby: Kem cho ben ??? Kyaan khovayee gaya cho ??

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I love you for this Kuls... Now i can sleep peacefully... Hopefully it happens as you said here... Loads of pappis and jhappis to you for thisHug

I am doing what you do most of times.........giving hopes in worst time.........but this news is 100% true.....new writer form next week................PCK UP time VED team
I was seriously too low today and needed that desperately. Thanks for it once again Smile You made my day  and night too LOL 

And thanks to my sweet Param also... Param your support did some wonders Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulAbsoluv

Go to top