Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update, Ranu. TA/Thuls' relationship (and understanding) seems to B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G fast ;[ How can TA listen to Charu and send Thuls out, but not listen to her explanation for insulting Bhuvs?! TA needs to grow up or he's going to lose his Kuttimaa. I feel bad for Thuls .. she's paying for her mistakes (rushed marriage).

Thulz did not do any preplanning to marry TA....😆......she could not think of anything than to marry TA when GW humiliated so badly at college.....😕
It was Anand's plan, TA's wrong descisions/timings, padma's intentional humiliation, TA amma's humilation methods all forced Thulz to decide for wedding at that time......If at all TA amma had not gone to college she would have stayed away from him, she was not even talking to him even when at the same house hiding all her feelings inside.....
If at all someone to be blamed the above mentioned ppl are to be balmed and she s paying for it....
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat ever mistakes Thuls made, she has already paid a million times for it...I'm still waiting for TA to pay for his mistakes 😛 cuz all the bad things that happen to him now, he just brushes off and it falls only thuls' head...
Arizes. thumbnail

@RANU - Charu and GW has taken the responsiblity already.......😛...

soon they will make sure that he pays for  it......😆
mellisai thumbnail
^ I agree, Thuls' situation forced her to make the decision (her options are arguable here), but it doesn't make what she did right. It's like saying if situation forces you, you can make a wrong decision (may or may not be the only decision) and it will be regarded as right!? It was all rushed and that's why I feel bad for her unlike TA's mum and Lavs.

I don't even know if that makes any sense, but Thuls' decision was wrong. :)
mellisai thumbnail
Ranu, I think I'm making excuses not to feel sorry for Thuls, but can't stop feeling bad for her when TA just leaves her outside and walks in with Charu. Poor Thuls. ;[
Arizes. thumbnail
@ sri - yes i agree that u cant make wrong descions blaming situation.......we all know no one is perfect....lol...
Still like u said she cud have chosen if there were anyother possible solutions at all if ta amma had spoken to her privately......but the talks of that lady in front of public, she even said thulz was already living as a wife with ta.....after this what else will she decide than to marry??.....though i agree its a rushed one or a forced one....i would blame all others and not t rather......she was chased by ta and not she.....also she stayed apart once she knew he was engaged......
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Pavam now again Thulasi has problems... Nee poi nalla padimma.. then only u can face these problems in ur own leg..👏