Balika Vadhu

BV - Feb 24th 2011 - Written Update - Page 2

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh miss farida jalal...............,the CVs  start characters and completely forget about them..Chalo atleast makhan gets to see her if not us..๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-iloveidiotbox

Yeh kya kiya Basanth!! Anyway, I am actually glad the cat's out of the bag. Why should Anandi hide she is studying?

Exactly.. when she is determined and adamant that SHE WILL.. then why hiding it from DS. If she wants to study.. be strong and stand up for herself not chup chup ke..

Thanks Jyo.. Silly me thought it was Priya's turm to do WU n was looking for sticky and didnt see yours๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
most of the good actors have supposedly quit.. like shyam,suguna, radha..
cvs cannot show their track.... atleast some things were interesting with thausa and gang.. 
now i guess they dnt have much choice expect show anandi-jagya-gauri...
but i agree they can work on phooli track.. its getting boring to see the trio...
ammoos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pallai

most of the good actors have supposedly quit.. like shyam,suguna, radha..

cvs cannot show their track.... atleast some things were interesting with thausa and gang.. 
now i guess they dnt have much choice expect show anandi-jagya-gauri...
but i agree they can work on phooli track.. its getting boring to see the trio...

Ya.. usually writers somehow make some bahana of not showing any characters but here theres nothing.. In another show one character was disappeared but later someone did mention that she went to haridwar leaving behind the life and has took sanyas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yahaan tho kuch bhi nahi๐Ÿ˜•
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ammoos

Ya.. usually writers somehow make some bahana of not showing any characters but here theres nothing.. In another show one character was disappeared but later someone did mention that she went to haridwar leaving behind the life and has took sanyas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yahaan tho kuch bhi nahi๐Ÿ˜•

sanyaas๐Ÿ˜†...yahan kithne logon ko ek saath kaise sanyas bhejen  -shyam,suguna,madan ,his wife,taisa,also varun shagun ko ithni young age mein sanyas bhi nahi bhej sakthey๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† yes..
But here they should have mentioned something.. that they have left the village for Varun's treatm,ent or anything.. after all they were very much part of the main characters..
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ammoos

๐Ÿ˜† yes..

But here they should have mentioned something.. that they have left the village for Varun's treatm,ent or anything.. after all they were very much part of the main characters..

Not even a mention by anyone is really shocking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Its almost like the whole family was kidnapped by UFOs๐Ÿ˜‰ and the aliens even erased dadisa's family  kaa memory๐Ÿคช
ammoos thumbnail
Bhagwan teri.. oops.. Bullet teri maya ๐Ÿคช
pjyo-makhan singh gets a chance to tour all over,first mumbai,now sangam snan๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

joke of the day...
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW....does anyone know whats this "Sangam Snan" ?? ๐Ÿ˜•