Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..!! You drive me crazy with your passion !! (Page 4)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sumadear13

woh jaate jaate raaste se wapas aa jayega cause his supernatural antennae will alert him as soon as Sid comes anywhere near Pia.....but I'm sure at first site of Pia he'll think ...... isme Abhay ne kya dekhaa, she is such a plain girl...!!!!!

yeh I so agree his very existence is PIYA so obviously..but UDR JAARAH AHOON to hear itself is so dipressing & hurting yaar mein toh ABHAY AUR PIYA KO KABHI ALAG NAHIN SOCH SAKTI..Dekhna toh door ki baat hai..!! And yeah I think that dialouge is very much expected from Sid..!!LOL ..But Piya ki baath toh Sirf Abhay hi jaansakta hai..Because she is made to order for ABHAY..!!Hug
yaa..... they showed in SBS today that Pia has fainted due to attack by Sid, n all scratched on the arms, n our darling Abhay is carrying her OOOHHHH sooooo gently......Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index